IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless we all want the same thing and that's for this to be caught.

Some things I have NO basis in fact for, but have had me wondering.

The owner of the property the girls were found on was reportedly in another town when this occurred. I have wondered if to commit a crime so brazen in daylight that the perp knew that this would be the case somehow

Are we all thinking that he left the scene somewhere through the woods/nearby properties? That makes sense to me seeing as LE asked about hitchhikers. Is there any reason to think he drove and parked in the designated area? Could he have parked on someone's property without being noticed or leaving tracks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few questions I would like to have answered:

*If the girls were "reportedly" found by following footprints, where did the footprints go away from the girls?
*What led them to the Bicycle Bridge Road home? What was said/observed that a request for a search warrant was granted? It is a 54 minute walk, if I am putting this address in correctly.

Re the Bicycle Bridge home, my opinion is that after the BG photo came out, many folks thought it greatly resembled a certain individual who either owns the place or lives in it, and I recall that this person was also friends with a RSO that folks were keying on. If true, i imagine the local judge would have signed a search warrant filled out with crayon.

I wish we could know why they went back to the crime scene today. I just cant imagine why they would need so many cars.

I wonder if it was something that one of the girls had with them, and was not recovered when they were found.

I think the problem with the hat conversation is we have the people who are saying "I don't care that LE doesn't mention a hat, or that someone already reverse-negative'd the photo so we can see clearly that it is only a hood, to me it looks like a hat so I'm going with "it could be a hat" ".

Not everyone realizes that LE very pointedly gave out their description and it did not include a hat.

Not everyone saw that great reverse-negative photo from the last thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-13-Feb-2017-8/page72&p=13172636#post13172636

They just don't KNOW, and threads move so fast that it takes awhile to see everything and sometimes you just can't see it all.

But the thing is.. the hat conversation - it's pointless for any number of reasons, not the least of which being LE DIDN"T DESCRIBE HIM AS WEARING A HAT. So to tell people that his description (may) include one could be MISLEADING. The last thing anyone is going to find helpful is BEING MISLED.

IMO.

I'll hush now.

And the jeans...my gawd...the jeans

I wonder if it was something that one of the girls had with them, and was not recovered when they were found.

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy never left and is still sitting right there in that town.

The only place any speculation of them being related to ANYTHING (one another - the boots to the factory/bomb scare OR to this case) came from WS.

LE has said there is NO correlation between the bomb scare at the plant and the case and that there has been another earlier this past year.

LE has also said the boots were simply for analysis (like hordes of other things taken in thus far) and NOT considered any sort of key evidence to the case.

Nor was there any indication they (boots) were at all related to the factory / bomb scare.

That was ALL due to speculation here on WS and people not reading back before commenting / posting and jumping off on speculation posts or trying to make things out of small possible crumb trails only.

Everything from LE and the media has indicated against it.

Thank you. That's why I wanted to check. I saw the photo of them with the wellies, and didn't hear anything after that.

Security perhaps. We usually see several cars going and coming from many crime scenes.

A lot of people just like to take in the crime scenes...I was told that the reason the Browns Chicken murders in Palatine, IL took so long to solve was because in addition to a bunch of cops traipsing through the scene..local politicians also contaminated the evidence by wanting to see all the bodies in situ.

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy never left and is still sitting right there in that town.

My thoughts exactly...
If anything he may have gone a short distance just to avoid being seen by the cops until it calms down.

My thoughts exactly...
If anything he may have gone a short distance just to avoid being seen by the cops until it calms down.

I know in a few cases the suspect or suspects were on the search teams and would distribute evidence around town after the searches. This was to get the evidence of their property and them.

What a disturbing incident. Libby was smart to take a photo and record audio. My first thought is the killer is someone they knew. We don’t get to hear the audio, but it doesn’t appear that the girls ran, screamed or try to get away. The other option is the killer waited and prayed for people to show up. Seems odd that a trucker would wait on that side road which is a ways off the main highway.

The guy appears normal. His clothes are clean and he looks clean. He doesn’t appear homeless or transient. Just a normal guy wearing a jacket over a hoodie. My hunch is the guy is local to the area.

They may find him on Libby’s FB friends. Feb 13 was a holiday for their school, but not an actual holiday. There could be an association with the school.

We had a similar incident in Colorado where Jessica Ridgeway was murdered. Turns out the perp lived in the neighborhood.

A lot of people just like to take in the crime scenes...I was told that the reason the Browns Chicken murders in Palatine, IL took so long to solve was because in addition to a bunch of cops traipsing through the scene..local politicians also contaminated the evidence by wanting to see all the bodies in situ.
That case is chilling. I lived three blocks from Brown's and went to high school with one of the killers. I also went to junior high with of of the victims.

Some things I have NO basis in fact for, but have had me wondering.

The owner of the property the girls were found on was reportedly in another town when this occurred. I have wondered if to commit a crime so brazen in daylight that the perp knew that this would be the case somehow

Have we seen a map of the private property? The land owner could have acres and acres. Property in rural area like that isn't always fenced in, I know ours isn't. The perp might not even known it was private property. It's very easy in places like that to not know you're on someone's land.

Have the families spoke to the media yet? I don't think they have if I recall. :thinking:

I would think they have been advised not to do so by law enforcement at this point even if they wanted to do so.

I was reading a Fox59 post on FB about the presser. I noticed in one of the comments (I know, but stay with me a moment) there were remarks that an article was inaccurate that there had been no homicides in Delphi since the 80's. A woman who said she was related to Libby stated that was not correct as Libbey great grandparents were murdered in a double homicide in 1991. She mentioned their names. So I dug a bit and in fact there was a double homicide in Delphi in September of 1991. The victims last name is the same as Libbys grandfather listed in her obituary. I do not post this as a conspiracy theory or because of a revenge thing but mostly... Holy crap that poor family has been tormented time and again!

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

http://cbs4indy.com/2017/02/23/fbi-now-handling-delphi-double-murder-tip-line/
[h=1]FBI now handling Delphi double murder tip line[/h] Posted 5:17 pm, February 23, 2017, by CBS4 Web

DELPHI, Ind. – Indiana State Police say the FBI has taken over for the Delphi call center in the double murder investigation of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams.

The toll free, anonymous phone number to call in tips hasn’t changed, but calls will now be answered at the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Major Case Contact Center. Also, callers will have to follow a few prompts to report their information.

i got abducted twice (once i knew the dude got too close an he grabbed my long hair, pulled me in car, he had a gun, i was speechless he drove to vacant lot, somebody phoned cops, i said nothing, but opened door and ran) second time white van pulled over passenger got out grabbed me, i had steeltoe boots, just started kicking the van, not the guy, i was denting the van, driver said let her go she crazy. If i had been with another person i would not have reacted the same way. (i was 15) and unless you are dead it's just a story

Unless you have something significant to contribute (other than simply your disagreement), please move on from the hat discussion.

Scroll and roll ... the constant bickering about it drives guests and other members away.

:tyou:

I'm out for a bit. I have a ton of laundry and homework to do. I'm going to pray for a break in this nightmare and a little peace for family, friends, LE, and all of us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay