IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the guy! I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw the connection!

This person has family members that have posted on public FB posts about this SO threatening slander and saying the police have already talked with this person.

Hello, I'm new to the site. I have been following the posts in their entirety so I'm up to speed.

I am a trained psychoanalyst, in practice over 35 years. Perhaps my unique training can be of help.

What strikes most is the voice recording of "down the hill". The voice conveys barely hidden excitement, as if one was presenting a special gift to a birthday girl.
:wagon::greetings:

I said the SAME thing a few thread back! It would be so helpful to be able to point people back to a pinned post with the info that was already discussed, with the proper links associated with it.

I AM volunterring, as long as a mod would be able to change or update the info, as it became available. I see a post by samara right there ^^^ that is a very good start!!!
The Media and TimelineThread can serve the purpose when maintained properly. But don't post only links, and don't overpost. Snip the most relevant factoids, and as many direct quotes from LE, or family members, as you can find -- LE primarily.

Further, omit a lot of the writer's fluff. Normally it's nothing more than a paraphrase of what is in the direct quote. In other words, seek out the golden nuggets and post them. Oh, and the first paragraph is usually worthless unless one knows nothing about the case. I generally leave it out.

Another good idea is to give your post a relevant title. Say, if your main subject is "bridge photos", use that phrase as your post title. It will make it much easier to scroll through and find what one is seeking out.

As always, any of the admin and mods will be glad to help you with edits, including me.

HTH!

ETA: The link to the media thread is in the opening post of every discussion thread, so you can always direct another rmember there to get started.

they put him on it just a little while ago. Let me find the news link

If its a Registered Sex Offender's DNA that was recovered from the crime scene it will alert an automatic match alert in the system.. they are not looking at RSO mug shots, they are matching DNA in that instance

I'm going to guess that they also interviewed the area's RSO's very early on while waiting for the DNA to come back.

That being said, I think everyone who has a tip or thinks they know something pertinent should call it in to LE

If it was a burner phone, there's a great great chance they couldn't trace it to who owned it, which is the whole point of a burner phone. But who knows, maybe he does have a phone. I feel like this guy might be smarter than that though. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But could they trace where he got it, where the phone was before he came to Delphi? (if he came from elsewhere)

There was a new member on here who posted information about truck stops and truckers in the Indiana region.

If anyone can recall who that was, please let me know. That is an area that needs to be explored in this case.

I need help from locals.

Thank-you.W

WG

I agree. I can't help thinking we will find our perp employed in one of two places. The meat packing plant or as a trucker.

Hello, I'm new to the site. I have been following the posts in their entirety so I'm up to speed.

I am a trained psychoanalyst, in practice over 35 years. Perhaps my unique training can be of help.

What strikes most is the voice recording of "down the hill". The voice conveys barely hidden excitement, as if one was presenting a special gift to a birthday girl.

Welcome! Would be wonderful for the WS community to become verified. Your insight would be greatly appreciated not only on this case but many that are ongoing on other cases posted .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't claim that by your hunch! That is so wrong! We have people sayin they know who perp is by looking at registered sex offenders. You are speculating!

Take a few hours off to work and like, have a life, and now I'm completely lost. Any new pertinent info or just 55 pages of wild speculation based on the 2 still images we already have?

Nothing new at all. Go back to life [emoji6]

I'm going to guess that they also interviewed the area's RSO's very early on while waiting for the DNA to come back.

That being said, I think everyone who has a tip or thinks they know something pertinent should call it in to LE

Great post and as someone said many threads back, don't keep talking about it to get validation for your suspicions. Just send in the tip already. And that person has been mentioned waaaay back here.

When all is said and done, I think it will come out that this man knew the girls from the neighborhood and took advantage of that relationship to feed a perverted sexual appetite.

The railroad does not allow people on that bridge yet both the girls and the killer walked the bridge. The girls did not run and hide when they saw the man approaching, which is what you would expect young girls to do if they were doing something illegal and a stranger was approaching. If they did not know the man they should have fled in fear that he worked for the railroad and would tell their parents they were playing by the tracks...but they didn't run.

In fact, Abby stood there without concern and either took video or snapped a photo. In either case, smart phone photo lenses are notorious for blurred pictures caused by movement due to their slow shutter speed and wide apertures. ...yet her image does not show movement, blurring, or anything you might expect if she were terrorized or in fear.....I believe she knew him as a family friend and just took his picture for fun and maybe they were all just walking together "down the hill." until he became sexually aggressive and they threatened to tell..

I think Libby was taking pictures or a video on her phone and saw this creepy looking guy and focused in. The stills of the Bridge Guy (BG), or whatever he will be called until he is caught, are very scary, especially the one where a previous poster may have caught Abbie's gray sweatshirt in the frame.

Another poster here put a gif together that jives with the background between the two released photos showing he is walking forward and the two pictures are part of a video.

Putting it all together, these girls were attacked, in broad daylight. I can't think of another more brazen attack and I do think Libby caught moments of evidentiary value on her phone.

What else may have been recovered from her phone is pure speculation at this point, but I hope it leads to evidence against the murderer(s) and is not needed by the public to find him (or them).

I was really impressed by the coordinated efforts between local authorities, the state and the FBI- this coordinated effort demonstrated at the press conference. Too often you hear about struggles between local, state and federal investigators, but I thought they did a great job at the press conference, and were working well together with a similar mission.

Let's not forget..LE at the presser refused to answer the question as to how far Libby was from perp when she started the vid. He said they have blown it up and cleaned it up as much as they could and they could not get any better than what it shown which he admitted was not good quality.

With that info, it leads me to believe they were quite a distance away when she started taping him. They could have noticed him following them and ran and then hid...only to begin taping when they saw him coming on bridge? But if they were truly frightened, she did have a phone, wouldn't she have called 911? Does anyone local know whether cell service is good in that park or is it dead?

As for the pinging...Several threads ago I explained that when it "pings" it will ping up to a 10 mile radius. It's NOT gps...it's just pinging. Yes, BG could have taken her phone and disposed of it somewhere in town, or LE may have it. "Pinging" around town does not mean that perp had the phone tho.

This person has family members that have posted on public posts about this SO threatening slander and saying the police have already talked with this person.
Really? Well I don't have a Facebook account so I wouldn't have known this info. Thanks for letting us know. :)

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Is the white line the path you're suggesting?

Is it possible to get a vehicle near where they were found?

My gut says they know who this is. Not sure what the hold up is. Maybe he's on the lamb, thus the 6000 billboards in 46 states. But then again I would think they'd post his picture if they knew who he was?

I feel like there's a good possibility he's a truck driver and passes through many states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay