IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't slandered anyone??

I wasn't meaning that. If you search this person's name on FB you will see a public post where someone also suspects him to which his family member responds.

Since we are all rehashing the same stuff, I honestly think it could be worth while for someone to look into any violent offenders recently released, or even any sex offenders released in states bordering Indiana. Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky and Illinois.

Happy sleuthing!

I commented on his jeans yesterday because it puts him in a certain age category. Even for workwear, it's hard to find brand new jeans *that* wide. To me these look like he's worn them for a while. Older jeans.

So many men dress like him. It's your typical white guy attire in many areas. What stood out to me is these specific jeans seem dated. From the 90's. Yes, there are still wide legged jeans on the market, but something about this specific pair is much more vintage. Maybe I'm drawn to them since I manufacture clothing and I have a fairly good eye for detail. I could be completely wrong.

Yes you can still buy wide legged jeans, but not as many companies are manufacturing them. IMHO he does not come across in his pictures as a 20 or 30 something. The way he lifts his leg and the gait are not youthful.

bbm
Just my thoughts, too. As soon as I saw the pic of the man, I noticed his gait and his clothing -- I immediately judged him to be in his 50's or 60's. Certainly, I could be wrong, but I'd bet a nickel we're right on that...

If its a Registered Sex Offender's DNA that was recovered from the crime scene it will alert an automatic match alert in the system.. they are not looking at RSO mug shots, they are matching DNA in that instance

I agree. I am just saying there is a possibility that there were two people involved. One might have been an RSO, but not the one that left the tell tale DNA.

I'm wondering is this trail a known trail is it popular and is it on yelp or waze or somewhere a trucker would find and if not then would be a local?

A reminder for our newer members. Please read the rules linked in my signature. Rumors are not allowed. If you are speculating please make it clear by saying "I think" I believe" "My opinion/theory is" or something to that effect.

If you are stating facts be prepared to provide a substantiating link upon request.

And finally

:welcome5:

We are glad you joined the conversation.

attachment.php

JMo

I messed up just a little with the "start" point, roughly where the "down the hill" comment was pulled from the audio.

The end of the bridge is right by where one end of my line is located on this Google Maps image. The other end is a rough estimate of where they ended up, according to maps in other threads. That end of the line is roughly below the cemetery, but would be on the private property discussed in other posts.

Sorry for the rough sketch, but that route is roughly the one which lead the victims to their deaths.
The orange lines are what I believe are all of the possible "hills" in the direction they were found.

My theory is that he walked them off the north end of the bridge and to the east without ever crossing the creek. It is just my theory. I feel like he would have kept them away from the creek as much as possible because it is open and easier to see from distances. Sound also carries better over water which raises the risk if they scream. My theory is that "down the hill" came from close to where they were found.

I still haven't seen an exact location of where they were found. I've seen guesses and made my own, but nothing definitive. I've seen the reports of "~0.5 miles upstream from the bridge," but that places it further up than most of the assumptions I've seen on here in the last week.

attachment.php

Attachments

• down the hill.jpg
    down the hill.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 873
I'm going to guess that they also interviewed the area's RSO's very early on while waiting for the DNA to come back.

That being said, I think everyone who has a tip or thinks they know something pertinent should call it in to LE

Sending in tips about RSO's whose DNA is already in the system will only tie up tip lines and will slow down the process. Common sense needs to prevail here people and as much as everyone wants to help, not everyone can.

The Media and TimmelineThread can serve the purpose when maintained properly. But don't post only links, and don't overpost. Snip the most relevant factoids, and as many direct quotes from LE, or family members, as you can find -- LE primarily.

Further, omit a lot of the writer's fluff. Normally it's nothing more than a paraphrase of what is in the direct quote. In other words, seek out the golden nuggets and post them. Oh, and the first paragraph is usually worthless unless one knows nothing about the case. I generally leave it out.

Another good idea is to give your post a relevant title. Say, if your main subject is "bridge photos", use that phrase as your post title. It will make it much easier to scroll through and find what one is seeking out.

As always, and of the admin and mods will be glad to help you with edits, including me.

HTH!

ETA: The link to the media thread is in the opening post of every discussion thread, so you can always direct another rmember there to get started.

BBM - Sounds like a great way to end the constant repeated question/answers going on. I am going to do that from now on.

And as long as I'm feeling a little testy, so much of the information people are asking is so readily available online. I realize not everyone has time to do a little Google search but if you want to know how gun holsters work, GOOGLE it. These threads are becoming so bogged down that it sounds like many are taking time away because it's too much to wade through. And that's not good. IMO of course.

...also the news indiana 59 released a statement that the cops confiscated some boots that they wear their and i know the time of the murder it was soft ground...

Can you link to the Indiana 59 statement released about boots that were confiscated?
I can't find it.

What strikes most is the voice recording of "down the hill". The voice conveys barely hidden excitement, as if one was presenting a special gift to a birthday girl.

If you can extract that from three words, then bravo. But we both know that these are three words culled from what is presumably a much longer conversation -- or perhaps order -- that probably spans a much longer timespan. To insinuate otherwise is to just pander to the ridiculous speculation that has flooded these threads.

Imagine taking a three word dialogue from any movie you might know, then try to determine the plot and resolution.

You can't.

I'm wondering is this trail a known trail is it popular and is it on yelp or waze or somewhere a trucker would find and if not then would be a local?

The bridge is an attraction for locals it sounds like, and for people who have an interest in old bridges.

I agree. I am just saying there is a possibility that there were two people involved. One might have been an RSO, but not the one that left the tell tale DNA.

If two people murdered these girls and both suspects were dumb enough not to check the girls for phones, do you really think they are smart enough not to leave some form of DNA?

This person has family members that have posted on public FB posts about this SO threatening slander and saying the police have already talked with this person.

lol it's libel and there is no way that he could have any legal claim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since we are all rehashing the same stuff, I honestly think it could be worth while for someone to look into any violent offenders recently released, or even any sex offenders released in states bordering Indiana. Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky and Illinois.

Happy sleuthing!

Then have at it. I'm not sleuthing any one that hasn't been mentioned as a suspect. It's against our TOS, and I value my membership here. BTW Welcome to WS!

Is it possible to get a vehicle near where they were found?
attachment.php

The black perforated line is where I just don't think it is possible for most any vehicle to go based on topography. From the beginning, I've felt there is a strong possibility that he could have parked a car in the southwest corner of the cemetery in the trees. Nobody pays too much attention to a car parked at a cemetery. It is also a central location from the bridge and allegedly where they were found. This is the yellow arrow.

The red arrows are areas where the topography would be traversable, but I'm not sure what kind of fencing mr Logan had up that would have prevented someone from driving in there. I do know there was some barbed wire shown on news reports.

Attachments

• accessibility.jpg
    accessibility.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 783
lol it's libel and there is no way that he could have any legal claim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just paraphrasing what was posted. I don't have any opinion on the matter.

I hope they are checking RSO DNA in Canada also. If Canada has that .... they are still in in the process of setting up their own system similar to NAMUS. I do not mean this to disrespect Canada, just stating a fact..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay