IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll need to watch that video. That said, I live within a 5 minute drive of a "park" that has a 2 mile trail leading to an old quarry. When you're walking the trail, it has a look and feel of remoteness, however, it's basically just 5 driving minutes away from a suburban neighborhood / town.
Yes. I am in a suburb that isn't exactly rural, however we have trails that while your on them you feel like your out in the wilderness. I guess I was surprised by these trails because all of our maps made it look to me less "woodsy" then it really is. I pictured it to be a bit more "open" feeling. No judgement on rural lifestyle at all because I never lived in a rural community and I think it's great these kids were into nature, but I personally would feel isolated and afraid on a trail like this. But I'm afraid of everything pretty much lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the photos! What do you mean when you say "climb up"?
Maybe I should have said step up. There's a bit of a step up onto the bridge. I had to steady my daughter as there is nothing to grab. Probably not an issue for the girls.

My daughter stood where Abby was but I didn't take a photo. It seemed wrong. It was very sad.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Why does Redddit need to be spelled with 3 ds to show? Enemy forum? hehe @Simply Caustic

It's considered unreliable because of lack of moderation, as are a number of other popular sites.

We finally found the south trail head around 4:00 PM. There is space for two, maybe three, cars on the gravel in front of the gate. A news crew had those spots, unloading equipment. We parked on the shoulder of 300 west, directly across and in full view of the house across from the trail.

There is a walk through the trail before getting to the fork to go to the bridge or stay the trail.

The sign at the trail head to the side if the packing area.

9eb60857ddc1eb9dc35a85aacb71146d.jpg

The house across from the trail. It's right there.

0e476ae1021a24d774166ca98097483e.jpg

Looking back toward the gate and parking area at the sign for the bridge.

1cd38db875d8d1c1968969a5e3c4f426.jpg

Trail to the bridge.

47e8e1e535afc0fad21ec8739cf6fba7.jpg

Bridge in the distance.

d4bb78b4fc5ac0c41bfdbef66ca9e694.jpg

Thanks for these pictures! Could you clarify.... My map mind is very confused.......You said you entered the South end of the bridge/park/trail.....but 300 W & that house are on the north end, along with the red barriers.....or am I totally wrong??

Maybe I should have said step up. There's a bit of a step up onto the bridge. I had to steady my daughter as there is nothing to grab. Probably not an issue for the girls.

My daughter stood where Abby was but I didn't take a photo. It seemed wrong. It was very sad.

thanks for the pics.

I mentioned it before but the thought of this guy being a mechanic or technician of some kind that was in between service calls. Working on the tractors in the area or something along those lines.

No, you're right. However, categorizing his tip as a hunch, doesn't imply that it was an observation. It implies that he has a theory. Your theory is not a tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your theory CAN be a tip. If there's no basis for your theory, that's one thing. But if you notice something and develop a theory from that, that's another.

edited to add: I was on this board when Ben Owenby went missing, and a fellow poster (sadly I don't reemember who) said when Ben Owenby is discovered, we'll know what happened to Shawn Hornbeck. WOW. No one, not LE, not the media, saw that coming that the two were linked.

I actually didn't think we could link to them. I was just curious as to why the word itself would be banned/masked, requiring people to type an extra D. I didn't mean to derail the conversation though.

Because it is not to be linked and anything from there is not to be discussed here.

I truly believe that the BG said GET DOWN THE HILL less than a couple of minutes after Libby got that picture of him. My gut tells me that. They were at the bridge, and were made to head downhill at that end of the bridge. MOO

Do you believe then that they crossed the river?, or do you believe he to took them in a car somewhere and came back to dump the bodies?

[video]https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/videos/audio-of-suspected-killer-in-indiana-teens-murder-has-triggered-a-thousand-tips/vp-AAnh5su[/video]

Pretty informative video here with the reporter walking down the hill right next to the bridge.

Posted 14 hours ago on Inside Edition. Loads slowly....so give it a minute.
Thank you for posting. That gave me a little more insight as to where they were found. It is a flat area at the creek. I put a red line to give an idea of 50' and blue for 100' from the edge. They are rough guesses, but offer perspective.
attachment.php

The black arrow is the direction that I believe some of the Logan interview was shot. I think the perspective was looking across the creek, past where Bridge Creek meets Deer Creek.

attachment.php

I'm wondering if the photo is so grainy because in fact it was snipped from the video on the phone. It doesn't have the same look as a "shaky" or out of focus photo has. I can see it being grainy if coming from a video though. This may be from right before the "down the hill" audio.

If she was using her front-facing camera to take a video as if she were pretending to take a selfie and trying to catch the guy approaching from over her shoulder, the combination of it being a still taken from video and a front facing camera which is lower res could explain the poor image quality.

Attachments

• site est topo.jpg
    site est topo.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 715
  • close site creek.jpg
    close site creek.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 711
I mentioned it before but the thought of this guy being a mechanic or technician of some kind that was in between service calls. Working on the tractors in the area or something along those lines.

Is it because of his clothing? The mechanic and technician theories? For some reason, I don't feel like this guy was "working" his day job when Libby and Abigail crossed paths with him. But I guess it's not out of the question either. That Uber driver killed people between fares.

Just getting caught up.
I am amazed and shocked about all of the billboards.
I have never seen anything like it.
It makes me feel a bit frightened. It makes me wonder what exactly has happened to these children.
I realize that LE always sets out to catch their man/woman, but this feels different
What a nightmare for all involved

Because his image was taken while he was on the bridge doesn't mean that is the area that they killed. I have doubts that he knew he had his image on her phone. If he did suspect that he would taken/ distroyed it.

Is it because of his clothing? The mechanic and technician theories? For some reason, I don't feel like this guy was "working" his day job when Libby and Abigail crossed paths with him. But I guess it's not out of the question either. That Uber driver killed people between fares.

I am just thinking of reasons he would of been in the area. I just keep thinking of someone working on the tractors.

plus no one would pay any attention to a work vehicle because it wouldn't be out of place. It is just a hunch on my part, I could be wrong of course

Thanks for these pictures! Could you clarify.... My map mind is very confused.......You said you entered the South end of the bridge/park/trail.....but 300 W & that house are on the north end, along with the red barriers.....or am I totally wrong??

There are red barriers at both ends. This is the entrance on 300W. My understanding was that this is the south end. But I'm not local and was admittedly lost.

Haven't caught up on the threads since yesterday. Part of the reason Im taking a break is because, after spending hours studying the suspect photos, Im pretty sure I see pretty good detail of the nose of the suspect. He seems to have a distinguishable nose.

I'm fairly confident the LE know who he is, are watching him close, and are just waiting on DNA and collecting evidence before they make the arrest.

I may be completely wrong, but am confident enough to take a break from this and feel some relief.

I also believe the search warrant that was performed in the first couple days is VERY significant.

Not sure if the pic I posted earlier is coming out right on other peoples screens, but this pic is where I see the nose shape.

3450e1ff4b530cfacfa004051d115f80.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thought I'd give this a try as well.

facefixed2.JPG

Another photo edit

facefixed.jpg

And another

fixedface3.JPG

I am just thinking of reasons he would of been in the area. I just keep thinking of someone working on the tractors.

I think he wasn't working that day and decided to hunt for prey. And I do mean hunt. I think this guy got off on being prepared for a hunt and then going on a hunt.

But I also think he's a guy who likes to be on the trail so if he didn't find prey, he at least enjoyed the nice day outside.

I have a hunch though, that he knew the girls would be there and that he would pursue them like prey, luring them into a trap and then killing them.

He has to be found. I am very concerned he will hunt again.

jmopinion at the moment

Just getting caught up.
I am amazed and shocked about all of the billboards.
I have never seen anything like it.
It makes me feel a bit frightened. It makes me wonder what exactly has happened to these children.
I realize that LE always sets out to catch their man/woman, but this feels different
What a nightmare for all involved

Agree. Did the FBI even use billboards cross-country like this after the Boston Marathon bombing? This seems quite unprecedented and it turns my stomach to think of the reasons why :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay