IN - Abigail Williams & Liberty German, Delphi, Media, Maps, Timelines NO DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Transcripts of the major press conferences / releases in the media thread
(Via @cujenn81)
“cujenn81” said:
February 14, 2017 Press Conference
Scene of the Crime Episode 3 (pg. 45)

February 15, 2017 Press Conference
Down the Hill Episodes 2 & 3 (pg. 46)

February 19, 2017 FBI Photo Description

February 22, 2017 Press Conference
Down the Hill Episode 4 (pg. 46)

July 2017 Press Conference
Scene of the Crime Episode 5 (pg. 45)
Down the Hill Episode 7 (pg. 46)

February 13, 2018 Press Conference
Scene of the Crime Episode 5 (pg. 45)

April 2019 Press Conference
Scene of the Crime Episode 6 (pg. 45)
Down the Hill Episode 8 (pg. 46)

April 22, 2019
PRESS RELEASE: "New Face of the Delphi Murder Suspect"

April 24, 2019
Multi-agency Task Force Clarifies Points about Delphi Murder Suspect Sketches

Last edited:
“Named as a possible suspect in the past was an Indiana man, Paul Etter, 55, who was killed in a standoff with police after being accused of abducting and sexually assaulting a 26-year-old woman who pulled into his driveway with a flat tire. However, nothing ever came of it. No one has ever been arrested or charged or publicly accused in the murders.

“Imagine, if every time someone sent me a picture or a name of a person I got my hopes up thinking that could be him. I’d still be sitting here heartbroken but with no hope left and even more devastated,” Libby’s sister, Kelsi German, wrote on Twitter. “Please no more side by sides. No more names. Turn them in. Let law enforcement do THEIR job!!!”

On April 28, she wrote, “‘There’s a resemblance.’ Okay. There was a resemblance with DN, CE, PE, TB, and several others – you can see these people in a simple google search of the girls. They all did bad things but they weren’t our bad guy.”

“Someone looks like somebody, that obviously does not mean that is the person,” the sheriff cautioned to ABC News.”

James Brian Chadwell: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
April 30, 2021

Lots of tips, no arrest in 2017 double homicide | Carroll County Comet
April 29, 2020

“Leazenby advised there is DNA from the crime scene but refused to divulge from where it originated. He said there is “suggestive” evidence of fingerprints found at the crime scene.

“This is not simple,” the Sheriff said. “This is not television. DNA can come from all sorts of places and fingerprints can be smudged and hard to identify.””

Possible Delphi murders suspect had a history of violence and drinking, brother reveals | Daily Mail Online

“He is pure evil,' Ashley Chadwell, 40, told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview. 'That is the only way to say it.

'He calls himself 'Outlaw', and he thinks he is this outlaw, always wanting to be Bobby Badass to whoever he can and fight them.

'But it's not just a little roughness and then you settle, he's always been out to hurt people. He wants to break bones and knock teeth out.'”

[...]

BBM:

“'Someone looks like somebody, that obviously does not mean that is the person,' Leazenby said.

Relatives of the murdered girls are being cautious about the arrest.

Mike Patty, Libby's grandfather, who raised her, told DailyMail.com: 'It's another tip that needs to be followed up.

'While this guy certainly could be, may be, possibly be, I've had 50,000 of those could be, may be, possiblys.

'We need to continue to convey to people that until an arrest is made, the guy who committed a double murder is still walking around a free man.'”

Delphi murders still very alive for family
May 10, 2021

“German, who is attending Purdue and studying forensic psychology, says she meets monthly with investigators and they assure her they are making progress.

“They won’t tell me how,” she said. “They won’t tell me why. They won’t tell me what they are looking at. I think he is hiding in plain sight. It could be someone I know or it could be someone who is only in town sometimes.”

Whoever that person may be, the killer of the two junior high students is someone who German thinks about a lot.

“I’ve written a letter I want to read at trial, but it changes all the time,” she said. “I have learned that you can’t go on without forgiveness, so I have forgiven him for what he did. I do not want him to receive the death penalty. When they catch him, I want to see him rot in prison.””

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member