Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't answer the legal question but I'm betting that the mom has some incriminating information on her phone that is completely unrelated to Aleah's disappearance.

Out of curiousity, along with the regular data -- texts, phone calls, etc. -- would the info on the phone also include location data? As in, where the phone was during the time included in the search warrant?

Out of curiousity, along with the regular data -- texts, phone calls, etc. -- would the info on the phone also include location data? As in, where the phone was during the time included in the search warrant?

I'm pretty sure it would. I was reading an article that was written back in 2008 that was discussing missing people found based on cell phone location data. I'm sure our technology has gotten even better since then and I'm sure that phone companies keep very thorough records.

Could be both.

But it's been very hot in this part of the country especially during the time leading up to her being reported missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if anyone saw Aleah after the big storm we had in early July that knocked out power to a large percentage of Evansville. I am 99% sure their home was without power because my husband was delivering mail in that area the day that power was out and everyone was out on their porches because no one had power and it was cooler outside since it had just rained. The date was July 7th, I believe.

The lack of a timeline is driving me batty...among other things. In other cases you know the missing person was seen at McDonald's on a certain date at a certain time, etc. This all so vague!

If there were a pregnancy, could they just be hiding her until the pregnancy is complete? Is that just way too bizarre to consider? I am local to Evansville & there are tons of great people here. This case has most of us baffled!

Press conference with the police regarding the woman arrested earlier today: http://www.14news.com/clip/12641463/arrest-made-in-connection-with-aleah-beckerles-disappearance

One thing of note is that there was another woman involved in the beatings as well as a man. They have not identified these people yet.

All I have to say is that if the family is not guilty, their friends sure are making them look that way...

Also, there is a video of the victim showing what he was being told to say to the police. http://www.14news.com/clip/12641328...-into-false-confession-in-aleah-beckerle-case

They are REALLY pushing that she is in Henderson and also sounds like they're trying to frame someone.

The lack of a timeline is driving me batty...among other things. In other cases you know the missing person was seen at McDonald's on a certain date at a certain time, etc. This all so vague!

If there were a pregnancy, could they just be hiding her until the pregnancy is complete? Is that just way too bizarre to consider? I am local to Evansville & there are tons of great people here. This case has most of us baffled!

Yeah, and the timeline has changed too. First, they said the last time they saw her was 9pm on Saturday. Then, it was 2 or 3am on Sunday. Makes no sense to me that the time would suddenly change like that.

Nothing is too bizarre to consider in this case, IMO. Whoever made her disappear is a sick and twisted person and I wouldn't put much past them.

Press conference with the police regarding the woman arrested earlier today: http://www.14news.com/clip/12641463/arrest-made-in-connection-with-aleah-beckerles-disappearance

One thing of note is that there was another woman involved in the beatings as well as a man. They have not identified these people yet.

All I have to say is that if the family is not guilty, their friends sure are making them look that way...

Also, there is a video of the victim showing what he was being told to say to the police. http://www.14news.com/clip/12641328...-into-false-confession-in-aleah-beckerle-case

They are REALLY pushing that she is in Henderson and also sounds like they're trying to frame someone.
So, the woman who was arrested, is she known to the family? I'm lost but that's not hard for me, lol. But seriously, these people are not right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

So, the woman who was arrested, is she known to the family? I'm lost but that's not hard for me, lol. But seriously, these people are not right.

I knew I should have waited a few minutes!

Holy carp. Can you say crystal meth, kids? I knew you could...

I'm so disgusted. But not the least bit surprised.

You know, re-watching the video of the search warrant being carried out, I realized that they are bringing out quite a few things for it just being for electronic devices. How many electronic devices are there for a household of 4 people? (assuming the mother and her 3 daughters) It looked like 2-3 paper bags and possibly a laptop. I guess maybe they could be putting 1 device per bag but that seems silly unless they think they have some physical evidence on them as well.

Also, looking over a (new to me) News 14 article, they state
The family told police on July 17 around 2:30 a.m. someone entered their home and took Aleah off her bed.

Okay, really? First it was "between 9pm and early morning" and then it was that they last saw her around 2 or 3am. Now it's someone definitely came in the house and took her at around 2:30am. Really? How many more lies is this family going to tell?

Also
Cara tells me she and her daughter, Carly, didn't hear a word.

Uh, where was the other daughter? Did she hear anything? The original articles stated that all of her kids were there, right?

Sorry for all the double posts but looks like tonight's newscast video is up as well. It shows off Aleah's room and confirms my suspicions about how the living room and her room are set up. The only thing I didn't get right is that there IS a small door in her room but I'm thinking that could be a closet.

Sorry for all the double posts but looks like tonight's newscast video is up as well. It shows off Aleah's room and confirms my suspicions about how the living room and her room are set up. The only thing I didn't get right is that there IS a small door in her room but I'm thinking that could be a closet.

I know this...

NO ONE, walked in that house, past mama on the couch, into that girl's room, scooped her up and went slinking out the door in the middle of the night like the Grinch. It just did NOT happen. I believe this with all my heart, my gut, and wherever my hinky meter is located. I'm pretty sure we all do?

I know this...

NO ONE, walked in that house, past mama on the couch, into that girl's room, scooped her up and went slinking out the door in the middle of the night like the Grinch. It just did NOT happen. I believe this with all my heart, my gut, and wherever my hinky meter is located. I'm pretty sure we all do?
Definitely agree!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You know, re-watching the video of the search warrant being carried out, I realized that they are bringing out quite a few things for it just being for electronic devices. How many electronic devices are there for a household of 4 people? (assuming the mother and her 3 daughters) It looked like 2-3 paper bags and possibly a laptop. I guess maybe they could be putting 1 device per bag but that seems silly unless they think they have some physical evidence on them as well.

Also, looking over a (new to me) News 14 article, they state

Okay, really? First it was "between 9pm and early morning" and then it was that they last saw her around 2 or 3am. Now it's someone definitely came in the house and took her at around 2:30am. Really? How many more lies is this family going to tell?

Also

Uh, where was the other daughter? Did she hear anything? The original articles stated that all of her kids were there, right?

From what I'm reading, it was the 2:30 time the abduction/beating victim was told to tell to LE.

From what I'm reading, it was the 2:30 time the abduction/beating victim was told to tell to LE.

Yep, alarms bells are ringing for me, I hope LE is paying attention to the timeline changes over time.

I think it's interesting that LE didn't think this man had anything to do with the abduction immediately. They know the who, but cannot prove it yet, but they know it wasn't this man, IMO. I think that this assault came from crap that was written on the Fb pages for Aleah. It's nothing but mud slinging, and a true insight to the people around that home. I'm so sorry Aleah, because you deserved so much more.

I think it's interesting that LE didn't think this man had anything to do with the abduction immediately. They know the who, but cannot prove it yet, but they know it wasn't this man, IMO. I think that this assault came from crap that was written on the Fb pages for Aleah. It's nothing but mud slinging, and a true insight to the people around that home. I'm so sorry Aleah, because you deserved so much more.

The more I read about her environment, the more surprised I am that she even made it to age 19. Poor baby never had much of a chance. :candle:

I keep thinking about a possible pregnancy and hiding her and I don't think they could just bring her back after a baby was delivered because she wouldn't be able to push so someone would have to perform a csection. And that would give them away pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum