Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally had a few minutes to watch that last video. :facepalm: Good thing they didn't show the mess like they said they wouldn't.

Based on what the mom says here, or rather what she doesn't say, it's as if she really wants people to believe her ex, who is in Henderson, has Aleah or at least has something to do with it. I'm going to assume "ex" is Aleah's biological dad, based on the surnames of the family members (which we're not sleuthing, by the way). I wonder how long it will be before media tracks down Mr. Henderson and shares what he thinks of all this.

I do have to wonder about the lack of searchers turning out. Does the local community not believe the story and figure Aleah is already gone?

Her biological dad is in jail, and was in jail when Aleah disappeared. I just read that this morning. Since It's MSM I'll try to find it and link. Here it is:

http://www.14news.com/story/3250996...irl-devastated-he-cant-help-look-for-daughter

He has quite the record. I'll self report this post to make sure I'm within TOS.

Yes, Mr. Roach's record has been pretty well covered in the media it seems Aleah has had a pretty tumultuous home life. Seems unfair the many harsh challenges this young lady has faced since birth.

I think mom neglected and or abused her and is now covering up. The interview with mom was truly bizarre. She is obviously hiding something. We had a horrific case of abuse/neglect in philly. The victim was Danieal Kelly and she was also in a wheelchair. She was neglected so badly that infection from bedsores and other medical issues killed her. It is too disturbing to type out all the details but can easily be found online. The scary part about that case, was that Philadelphia DHS had an active case with the family and no one even checked on the little girl, caseworkers faked documentation, and as a result, the little girl died. Thankfully the caseworkers were charged as was the mother. That's the first thing that came to mind when I started reading about Aleah, that maybe she wasn't being taken care of properly and died and mom covered it up. I know this information won't be made public at this time but I do wonder when the last time any non family member had contact with Aleah.

I do wonder why mom keeps mentioning Kentucky. It wouldn't surprise me if she was found in the opposite direction mom is trying to direct searches toward, or if mom placed her in Kentucky to frame someone else or point the finger at someone else.

This case is really heartbreaking. I hope they checked all of Aleah's prescription bottles to find out when the last time they were filled and how many should have been left in the bottle on the date her disappearance was actually reported. This could help with a timeline if there's a discrepancy.

This is an excellent idea. Hope LE did just this thing.

This is an excellent idea. Hope LE did just this thing.

I'm sure they did. It was prob all taken into evidence when she was reported missing so it couldn't be tampered with. It's possible whoever took her (imo mom) thought of this and made sure the bottles were accurate so it could be a dead end but I'm sure they have looked into it.

reports have been all over the place, some calling Roach the ex boyfriend of Aleah's mother (suggesting he is not Aleah's father) and others refer to him as Aleah's father. I am still trying to figure that one out.

Part of me wonders if the mom had Wollner and Robertson convinced that this man who was assaulted was responsible for Aleah's disappearance and they actually believed her. Either that or they know mom is responsible and are in on the cover up. There's just no way mom did not play at least some role in Aleah's disappearance, or is fully responsible.

According to their FB page, the family is shocked and horrified by Wollner's behaviour, and said she is where she belongs.

reports have been all over the place, some calling Roach the ex boyfriend of Aleah's mother (suggesting he is not Aleah's father) and others refer to him as Aleah's father. I am still trying to figure that one out.

There's a restraining order against Demarco Roach. I dunno why. But it names Cara, Aleah, and I think the other daughter.

ETA: Sorry if this is somewhere in the thread. I *think* I've read it all.

9 minute video from local news reporter (Jackie Monroe from News 14), looks like raw footage for the News 14 interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d86BKN91Y_w&feature=youtu.be

I downloaded this one in case it mysteriously disappears. Anyone else notice that the mom's pupils look dilated even though there are likely very bright camera lights facing her?

I am solidly in the camp of folks who think the mom knows what happened to Aleah, so I'm not really defending her or how she comes off in that interview (very odd), but she had surgery recently, and could still be on pain killers.

She also could just be one of those people who don't do well being interviewed. (I'm sure if I were ever interviewed because of a missing family member, a lot of people would suspect me of being shady.)

I don't think either of these things are likely in her case, but they are possible.

I am solidly in the camp of folks who think the mom knows what happened to Aleah, so I'm not really defending her or how she comes off in that interview (very odd), but she had surgery recently, and could still be on pain killers.

She also could just be one of those people who don't do well being interviewed. (I'm sure if I were ever interviewed because of a missing family member, a lot of people would suspect me of being shady.)

I don't think either of these things are likely in her case, but they are possible.

I agree. In NO way defending her because I do think she's guilty of SOMETHING in all of this, but I also wondered if they have her on some sort of drugs (rx) to help deal with such a traumatic life event. One of my best friends from age 4 - high school's dad passed away when we were in high school. It was totally unexpected, & I do remember they put her mom on something in the beginner because she was just hysterical over her husbands death; some sort of drug to calm her down. But I do recall it did at times make her quite loopy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This just gets weirder and weirder. I don't know what to think. I just feel so bad for Aleah. She clearly had a sad mess of an upbringing if these people assosciated with the family are any indication

I heard that Worley previously pistol whipped the cousin Robertson before and went to jail for it. Plus Worley could probably carry Aleah out. Idk.

Im confused.
Wollner and Robertson (mom's cousin) are in a relationship,
And they took the guy over to mom's house , where he said there were weapons and etc,
BUT mom does the interview and has Robertson read the plea for return of Aleah
Thinks she may be in Henderson, but doesnt want to discuss the "ex", but also wants K-9 cadaver dogs to search her property, AND is glad Wornell is in jail........
What is in Henderson?????? Aleah's bio father?

Do you mean Wollner Dex? I know you are following Sierah Joughin case.

ETA refresh my memory does the pistol whip stuff come from social media or from MSM?

Im confused.
Wollner and Robertson (mom's cousin) are in a relationship,
And they took the guy over to mom's house , where he said there were weapons and etc,
BUT mom does the interview and has Robertson read the plea for return of Aleah
Thinks she may be in Henderson, but doesnt want to discuss the "ex", but also wants K-9 cadaver dogs to search her property, AND is glad Wornell is in jail........
What is in Henderson?????? Aleah's bio father?

I intentionally posted this in unorganized thought in hopes someone can intervene on the circular motion of my brain trying to find rationale...........UGH!

Okay, so I am attempting to put together a timeline of events with sources so we can refer back to them as needed. I know this is massively long but I hope it is helpful. If I missed anything or if links are screwed up, please let me know!

Saturday, July 16th: Aleah is last seen at 9pm wearing a black T shirt with the words "Dance Theater" on it (source)

Sunday, July 17th: Evansville Police Department issues statement and says Aleah was last seen in the early morning hours of the 17th. Searches begin with close family. Silver Alert issued.

Monday, July 18th: Aleah's grandmother is interviewed on Eyewitness News and Evansville Courier & Press. Courier & Press also contains a statement by Aleah's step-grandfather. House catches fire in 1000 block of N Second Ave (source). Community joins in the search effort.

Tuesday, July 19th: $1000 Reward is offered (source). Bring Aleah Home Facebook group is created.

Wednesday, July 20th: House on Second Ave is searched, neither Aleah nor any evidence is found (source). Aleah's mother is interviewed by News 14 (text source). Video source has been removed but Ontario Mom transcribed it here.

Thursday, July 21st: Volunteers begin searching in Henderson, KY and reward grows to $2,500 (source). Man is allegedly beaten for several hours by Debra Wollner into falsely confessing to the police. He was driven to the Beckerle home and someone there called the police (source and source). FBI joins search, community search at Woodland Park apartments (referred to as Sunburst in article) occurs, Polly Klaas gets involved and Texas Equusearch expresses interest in helping (source).

Friday, July 22nd: News 14 interviews Aleah's father who is devastated that he cannot help search for Aleah (source). Reward increases to $10,000 (source). EPD approves Texas Equusearch request to come in and search (source). Henderson Police Department searches based on tip, article also discusses past incidents in the family home (source).

Saturday, July 23rd: Kentucky Bluegrass Bloodhounds join the search and Texas Equusearch group from Ohio arrives to speak with EPD (source).

Sunday, July 24th: TES joins the search (source), plans larger search for following weekend.

Monday, July 25th: Aleah's disappearance is mentioned on NBC News (source). Bring Aleah Home FB group states it will be moderating comments. Police captain states that someone with courage needs to come forward as they believe someone knows exactly what happened to Aleah (source).

Tuesday, July 26th: Searches continue, no new information.

Wednesday, July 27th: Grandmother interviewed again and mentions that Aleah's mother keeps cleaning and straightening up Aleah's room so it's ready for her to come home. Mother declines to be interviewed. (source).

Thursday, July 28th: TES calls for volunteers for weekend search (source).

Friday, July 29th: Aleah's mother interviewed by Huffington Post. Also, EPD detective is interviewed and states that “They’re reporting that during the night someone came into the home and abducted her and that’s where we’re at” and "there were no signs of forced entry to the home" and Information was provided that the doors were unlocked.”

Saturday, July 30th: Large scale search with TES and ~50 volunteers (source). Searchers told to look for white hospital-like bedsheet; also, a body unrelated to the case is found in Pigeon Creek (source.) Someone comes forward with video of the man who was beaten and forced to falsely confess (source).

Sunday, July 31st: TES leaves with no plans to return unless requested by law enforcement (source).

Monday, August 1st: Search warrant obtaiend for mother's cell phone download (source).

Tuesday, August 2nd: no new information

Wednesday, August 3rd: no new information

Thursday, August 4th: News 14 interviews Aleah's mother (preview clip) and (video). Debra Wollner is arrested for allegedly beating a man into falsely confessing to involvement in Aleah's disappearance (source), (press conference), and (cell phone video of victim). Search warrant for digital/electronic devices carried out at Beckerle home (source).

Friday, August 5th: Eyewitness news reveals past neglect record of Aleah's mother. Also, court sets $20,000 bond for Debra Wollner in false confession beating case. (source.) Cadaver dogs are brought in and a Henderson apartment complex is searched (source). Aleah's cousin responds to allegations that she was part of false confession case (source).

Nothing of interest thus far today...

I think those in the family are constantly changing their 'suspects', and trying to see what sticks. Look over there, because there is nothing to see here....
They also seem to be persons who love the attention from the drama, IMO. Other than the Grandma, I have seen no palpable grief.

I think those in the family are constantly changing their 'suspects', and trying to see what sticks. Look over there, because there is nothing to see here....
They also seem to be persons who love the attention from the drama, IMO. Other than the Grandma, I have seen no palpable grief.

I wonder if mom blamed Aleah for the loving domestic violence boyfriend to always fly off the handle and be forced to leave due to incarceration. Jmo.

So mom possibly did whatever because she thought Aleah was the problem and not the gun toting "I'm going to kill you boyfriend " idk.

But if you smack a nun or police officer ; it's a felony assault

But strangle your spouse and its a misdemeanor domestic violence offense. Wth.

Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member