GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's almost like some alternate reality.
How and why does a severely disabled woman go missing from her home without her wheelchair?
Foul play, dammit. It's obvious.

I really thought there would have been arrests already in this case. As said above, she did not leave on her own. SOMEBODY took her. And I am pretty sure it was an inside job.

During one of the interviews with Aleah's mother, the mother's cousin Donna Robertson was sitting right there on the couch with her. In yet another interview, Robertson was expressing her shock at how her own partner Debra Wollner was arrested for the beating of an innocent man to force a confession.

All the while, Robertson was present during the very beating she was SO shocked about. I have a real hard time getting past that. :facepalm:

It just doesn't make sense. How does evil prevail?

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

The police are conducting searches for her body. They're not working on the assumption that she ran away from home and is living in the landfill somewhere. She's severely disabled and requires constant care. This child is dead. I agree that handing out fliers and selling bracelets and washing cars doesn't do anything to help find her. If they want to be seen to be doing something perhaps they could have responded to Dr Phil (yes he's a douchebag but he has a big audience). Or work with police instead of against them. Or just bloody tell the truth about what happened :( let her be laid to rest properly.
SABBM

So, are they STILL looking in the landfill ? Have they used any cadaver dogs ?

Interesting bit about SELLING bracelets and washing cars (most likely for $$).Do not want to miss out on any cash grabbing opportunities.
Pardon me if I fell this is more like a deflection from the real issues. I have a poor opinion of those who surrounded Aleah in life -- I truly think she's gone now. :(

Agreed that this does nothing to help find her.

If Aleahs' family wants her found--someone needs to speak up; imo.

SABBM

So, are they STILL looking in the landfill ? Have they used any cadaver dogs ?

Interesting bit about SELLING bracelets and washing cars (most likely for $$).Do not want to miss out on any cash grabbing opportunities.
Pardon me if I fell this is more like a deflection from the real issues. I have a poor opinion of those who surrounded Aleah in life -- I truly think she's gone now. :(

Agreed that this does nothing to help find her.

If Aleahs' family wants her found--someone needs to speak up; imo.

Yeah, the bracelets were originally available locally for free or by mail with a donation. Now they are requiring a donation for the bracelets. The car washes are a $5 donation per car. They claim that they want to hire a PI but I'm not sure what a PI could do in a case where the person clearly did not leave on their own. I guess maybe they could hire a PI to try and prove that her "suspect" is the culprit.

During one of the interviews with Aleah's mother, the mother's cousin Donna Robertson was sitting right there on the couch with her. In yet another interview, Robertson was expressing her shock at how her own partner Debra Wollner was arrested for the beating of an innocent man to force a confession.

All the while, Robertson was present during the very beating she was SO shocked about. I have a real hard time getting past that. :facepalm:

I have a strong feeling Robertson is involved in Aleah's disappearance. She's one of the few to really muster up any tears and I have a feeling they're more related to possibly getting caught than actually giving a crap what happened to Aleah.

Nothing good will come of this. I'm sure by now they know they aren't looking for a live person. Heartbreaking. Reminds me of two of my patients :( it is not easy to take care of someone who is disabled. Which is why it's important to have a nurse in the home helping with these patients. For the patients own good. She didn't leave that home on her own. She didn't leave the home alive in my opinion. I've seen some sad cases where family kept a disabled child just for the check. Not all are like that mind you, but some are. I wonder if she had been sick recently before she went missing. When was the last time she was seen by a MD. I'd be curious to know if the MD noticed signs of abuse. If she is as sick as most of my patients like her were, she wouldn't live very long without medication. Although she could have been quite healthy even if she had underlying illnesses. If she requires a lot of position changing and I'm sure she does, it takes a toll on a person. Not making excuses by no means! Just saying it is hard to take care of disabled loved ones and sometimes it's better to put them at a facility so they do get proper care. These patients are so loving. Seriously! She deserved so much better than this!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have a strong feeling Robertson is involved in Aleah's disappearance. She's one of the few to really muster up any tears and I have a feeling they're more related to possibly getting caught than actually giving a crap what happened to Aleah.
I do too, but I also don't believe Cara wasn't right there when what ever happened began. Why would Donna be there for that interview?

Are they still looking in the land field for her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I remember right, it could take 8 weeks, so yes, I do believe they are still searching the landfill.

I do too, but I also don't believe Cara wasn't right there when what ever happened began. Why would Donna be there for that interview?

Hopefully it's OK to post this since it's public record but Donna's address on her case file for the beating is listed as Cara's address. I think she may have lived there. It's possible she was there alone with Aleah at some point.

While we believe the FBI has a high degree of certainty regarding Aleah's location and thus the landfill search, I am surprised that no one, especially the locals (or near-locals), has mentioned the numerous strip-mining pits that dot the area. It is a very ugly and invasive form of mining that leaves pits up to several hundred feet deep, filled with toxic material, murky water and sometimes broken or abandoned mining equipment. While Kristy Kelley was missing in a nearby town (later found deceased; no foul play), many speculated she could have been abducted and thrown into one of these pits. Locals explained the dangers. They are the proverbial black hole. A body would most likely never be found, and it would be dangerous if not impossible to search for or recover a body. As terrible as it would be to find Aleah in that landfill, I fervently hope she is found there and some clues can be gleaned that will call somebody forward to pay for this crime.

While we believe the FBI has a high degree of certainty regarding Aleah's location and thus the landfill search, I am surprised that no one, especially the locals (or near-locals), has mentioned the numerous strip-mining pits that dot the area. It is a very ugly and invasive form of mining that leaves pits up to several hundred feet deep, filled with toxic material, murky water and sometimes broken or abandoned mining equipment. While Kristy Kelley was missing in a nearby town (later found deceased; no foul play), many speculated she could have been abducted and thrown into one of these pits. Locals explained the dangers. They are the proverbial black hole. A body would most likely never be found, and it would be dangerous if not impossible to search for or recover a body. As terrible as it would be to find Aleah in that landfill, I fervently hope she is found there and some clues can be gleaned that will call somebody forward to pay for this crime.

Did LE get a lead? Is that why the search in the landfill is going on?

To even attempt to search the landfill is such a daunting task.

The search for Jhessye Shockley in AZ lasted 96 days. Despite those efforts, her remains were never found. Tuesday was the five year anniversary of the date she was reported missing. http://www.azfamily.com/story/33367...-1-missing-child-search-for-another-continues

Where is Aleah? I wish we would get some sort of update on how the search is going or a clue as to what led them to the landfill. It is such a costly and difficult undertaking, I can't imagine they would do it if they didn't feel there was a credible lead pointing that direction.

Did LE get a lead? Is that why the search in the landfill is going on?

None of the authorities on the scene would say what led them to the landfill, but we do know teams have searched apartment complexes and abandoned houses in Evansville and Henderson.
http://www.14news.com/story/3319040...ndfill-in-connection-with-aleah-beckerle-case

I can't imagine them going to this much effort and that much expense without any kind of credible lead. Nor can I imagine any judge signing off on a search warrant, without a compelling probable cause statement.

I believe I mentioned stripper pits at some point back in the first thread. It's true that there are stripper pits in the area that are essentially very deep and dangerous lakes. I think the main difference here is that Kristy lived in a more rural area, much closer to lots of deep stripper pits. Evansville doesn't have many that I know of and it seems unlikely that the culprit would have driven that far when there are so many bodies of water far closer - Garvin park lake, Diamond park lake, Pigeon Creek, and the big one: the Ohio River. The river is deep, dirty, and disgusting. No one swims in it (if they do, they're nuts) and the barges that go through the area daily churn up the bottom and make it even murkier and harder to search.

I agree with your last statement. I want to believe she could possibly be alive and well but I know that's not the case and I hope she is found soon and the person(s) involved are swiftly dealt with.

If only someone would talk. Just one of them. I am beyond infuriated and so done with this bunch. They are really, really bad people.

I hope every single person that knows and doesn't come forward is slapped with obstruction of justice and anything else the court can hit them with. There is no way that no one knows what happened and I guarantee many are covering for the culprits. Some of the extended family may be fooled but not the close family, they know something.

I believe I mentioned stripper pits at some point back in the first thread. It's true that there are stripper pits in the area that are essentially very deep and dangerous lakes. I think the main difference here is that Kristy lived in a more rural area, much closer to lots of deep stripper pits. Evansville doesn't have many that I know of and it seems unlikely that the culprit would have driven that far when there are so many bodies of water far closer - Garvin park lake, Diamond park lake, Pigeon Creek, and the big one: the Ohio River. The river is deep, dirty, and disgusting. No one swims in it (if they do, they're nuts) and the barges that go through the area daily churn up the bottom and make it even murkier and harder to search.

I agree with your last statement. I want to believe she could possibly be alive and well but I know that's not the case and I hope she is found soon and the person(s) involved are swiftly dealt with.
Sorry, Jessa, I just realized what happened. This is thread 2, I think, and that means I missed the first one.

I spent a lot of time in BoonVegas; my college roommates were from there. Just the idea of the stripper pits terrified me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho
Back