GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know if they're still searching the landfill? Any updates at all? Where are you Aleah? :(

It looks like they're ending the landfill search...

https://www.facebook.com/EvansvillePoliceDept/posts/1486068614743742

https://www.facebook.com/JordanTVNews/posts/1294817187216477

Search of landfill in connection with Aleah Beckerle case to end Tuesday
http://www.14news.com/story/3347786...eah-beckerle-case-to-end-tuesday?sf39865953=1
Police say the federally issued search warrant remains sealed and no information on the results of the search can be released at this time.

Thank you so much for posting this, jessarox! So the search lasted 4 weeks, but when it started, LE stated it could last up to 8 weeks; I hope this means that they have found what they were looking for, or at least some sort of evidence. That's my hope anyway. Will be keeping an eye on arrest records for Vanderderburgh County.

Keeping my fingers crossed and saying a prayer this means good news. Aleah being missing has gone on far too long, it's time for her to be found.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Thanks for this, jessarox. I don't know whether to be glad or sad. I assume they did not find Aleah, or would have likely posted... I think. Did they find anything? I am sure it was as thorough as they could possibly do, yet nothing reported to the public yet. I hope every day this will be the one that finds Aleah. How do people just disappear like this?

This case has shook me to the core. I'd like to shake some people until their teeth rattle. I believe with everything in me that Cara knows exactly where this child is. What I don't know, is if her (Aleah's) siblings know.

Has there ever been a landfill search where a body was actually found? The only ones I can think of turned out fruitless.

This case has shook me to the core. I'd like to shake some people until their teeth rattle. I believe with everything in me that Cara knows exactly where this child is. What I don't know, is if her (Aleah's) siblings know.

The very last part of your post ... I know what you mean, and it's very sad to think about. I have no idea, though I do have an opinion, which I am not ready to share yet. I do think, though, that anyone who has been around that bunch long enough -let alone all their life- would know to do exactly what they're told; otherwise, they will make sure you pay the price.

Has there ever been a landfill search where a body was actually found? The only ones I can think of turned out fruitless.
RSBM

Yes.
www.websleuths.com/forums/showthrea...pson-1-year-tomorrow&highlight=somer+thompson

Also a lady who was killed by her deaf roommate (Daphne Wright ?)--can link it. There was a program about this case on 48 Hours, I think.
abcnews.go.com/WNT/LegalCenter/story?id=2937917

www.post-gazette.com/local/westmore...in-50-year-old-cold-case/stories/201608040202
Remains of Homewood girl found in a Westmoreland landfill identified after 50 years

I'd bet if Aleah's remains are indeed in the landfill -- Someones' starting to sweat.......
MOO

The remains of missing teen Geanna Durham from Oklahoma were found during a landfill search. However, the search area was concentrated due to the fact LE had info about where her body (which was put into a dumpster) was deposited at the landfill.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?302244-OK-Geanna-Durham-15-Oklahoma-City-15-May-2014

Earlier reports said the landfill search could take up to 8 weeks. Since they're stopping at 4, I sure have to wonder if they found what they were looking for? I suppose if they did we'll be hearing about it soon.

To accommodate all the new people coming to Websleuths because of the docuseries we are moving to a much bigger and faster server.

This is just a reminder that the Websleuths forum will be down starting Wednesday (tomorrow) at 6 PM Eastern. We hope to be back up by Thursday morning.

Members can check for updates on Twitter and Facebook.

Good morning Aleah! Keeping you close to my heart

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You would think they either found her at the landfill, or found her someplace else. I can't imagine the FBI pulling the plug otherwise, and doubt they could have completed their search that fast....

Still nothing? Oh Aleah....where are you?

You would think they either found her at the landfill, or found her someplace else. I can't imagine the FBI pulling the plug otherwise, and doubt they could have completed their search that fast....
That DOES make sense. Am curious how long it would take them to announce if that's the case.
Sure do wish they would find her alive. 💞

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Praying for an answer soon! 😞

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members