GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So I know this is a long shot, like to space, bug is it possible that her body could be confused for a child's?
There was a female child's body found. However it's been estimated the child's body is 2-5. That's quite a difference to 19 though

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...o-UnkFem-2-5-feeding-tube-in-container-Sep-16

All MOO!

From that link, it says "the body has black hair about a foot long," everything we've been told is that she had a pixie haircut. That along with the massive age difference points to it not being her.

I have an inkling that the FBI did find Aleah's body in the landfill or at least something that would be enough for them to stop searching. We know that the police searched in Henderson (source) and the rumor going around at that time was that the cadaver dogs hit on a particular dumpster at that apartment complex. Now who started that rumor, we have no idea and it could have been a family friend trying to put more emphasis on the search into Henderson or it could have been one of the crazies on social media starting rumors for funsies.

My theory at this point is that something happened to Aleah, one (or more) of the beating participants took her body (or maybe just clothing or other items) to Henderson to try and frame the ex-boyfriend (who has been cleared), and then they started this search for her to take the heat off of them but all it really did is put the family under a microscope. That explains the constant complaints about rumors - they're feeling the heat and want it to go away.

Part of why I feel this way is because we know that the police searched that area just south of the salvage yard, close to the Ohio River (and the stateline between Kentucky and Indiana) because they got a tip that Debra Wollner had called someone stating she had gotten hung up down there around the time that Aleah disappeared (source). It would have been so easy for her to drive down that back area to get to and from Henderson because it's less traveled than the highway and it would avoid a lot of security footage. For example, she would have had to pass by a Uhaul with tons of security cameras (for the on-site storage) if she came up the highway but going the back way she could dodge a lot of the more obvious places that police would check footage.

Alternatively, she could have gone the back way so she could dump Aleah's body in the river. There are "river camps" (summer houses on stilts) down there but they're not all occupied and this could/wcould have been in the middle of the night when everyone was asleep or at least inside.

Maybe I am wrong for feeling this way, or thinking this way.
It sounds like LE has rightful suspicions on some, but not enough to make an arrest. One of them has to be a little more.. "not as smart" as the rest. Bring them in for questioning and tell them charges will be coming "make it easier on yourself and tell us where she is". Kind of like they do on NCIS. Can they do that? These criminals, its outrageous the free passes they seem to be getting. Someone in that bunch knows something IMO.

i'm from Evansville,IN and I know the FBI and EPD have been looking into any and all leads but they've stopped the search at the landfill and not a word on what they found or anything ,the news did report when the search stopped at the landfill that as far as they could tell nothing was found but it was sealed information.

Sadly it doesn't seem like the family or their search team has been searching for her lately , they seem to be more into doing car washes and things of that nature and never says where the money raised goes to , recently they've announced they hired a PI under the name of Crazy Cricket , but when this business is looked up it's not on any business sites or BBB nor is there any reviews and only 6 people on their page on facebook it doesn't sound like a very trustworthy company

I just hope Aleah will be found and Alive but this case has so much weirdness and strange things going on , the facebook page ran by her family you have to have approval to even comment on and they won't answer any questions I'm sad to say if ask anything about the search or where they've looked they remove and block you from the page , so hopefully WebSleuths can maybe help solve this and bring her home

Sandraella- my kids go to USI. Isn't there a greasy spoon restaurant named Crazy Cricket in Evansville????

That "private investigator" they hired is a joke, IMO. Website does not exist, street address goes to a carpet store in Henderson, and the Indiana PI license belongs to someone else. She posts a lot of stuff about human trafficking and appears to be starting some sort of community outreach program for spotting human trafficking so her heart is in the right place but I don't think she's a professional by any means.

Sandraella- my kids go to USI. Isn't there a greasy spoon restaurant named Crazy Cricket in Evansville????

That's Cross-Eyed Cricket, that was the first thing I thought of when I heard the name of the PI too, haha.

Anyone have any new ideas on Aleah? Seems this case has truly gone cold...

Maybe the police are waiting for all 3 beating participant suspects to go through the court system, maybe making plea agreements in exchange for testimony? I just can't fathom that the FBI shut down the landfill search if they didn't have something. Maybe they just need a few more things to clinch a guilty verdict.

Bumping (and marking my spot)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

Bumping, hoping we hear something soon.

Does anyone know if they figured out who the head the found in McKinley park (Chicago) belonged to? Or if LEOs from Evansville was in contact with Chicago LEOs. I can't find any updates on it anywhere.

I can see where A could be mistaken for a male.
(I've typed about 8 different ways to make that statement, btw. Not trying to be rude, mean, etc.)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

My really bad hair cut made me look like a boy until it grew out a bit.
533a7c8533e86b3109f42fe4a214cab6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't find any ID yet but have you seen sketches? I may have missed them being posted up-thread, if so, sorry.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/police-release-sketches-of-head-found-in-mckinley-park-lagoon/1531358/

Victim African American of unknown gender and possibly between 15 and 25 years old. Police originally said the head was male but are no longer certain.

Sorry if this was already mentioned but it's not the first time a dismembered body was found in the lagoon FWIW

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ion-394596151.html+&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

I don't find any ID yet but have you seen sketches? I may have missed them being posted up-thread, if so, sorry.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/police-release-sketches-of-head-found-in-mckinley-park-lagoon/1531358/

Victim African American of unknown gender and possibly between 15 and 25 years old. Police originally said the head was male but are no longer certain.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/head-found-in-mckinley-park-lagoon-identified/1610248/

A head discovered nearly two months ago in the McKinley Park lagoon on the Southwest Side was identified as remains belonging to a 20-year-old Chicago mother.

The remains of Quesola Mimms, of the 700-block of East 105th Place, were found Sept. 23 by a Chicago Park District worker found a bag containing a head during a routine clean-up at the park, located at 2210 W. Pershing.

Well, is this the same head? Or>>>>

Aleah WILL be found, and when she is, those responsible are going to wish they had come forth while they had the chance! There will be no reason for the prosecutor to offer any plea deals once she's found.

Tick, tock, tick, tock!!!

The beating of the heart.....do you hear it? Is it driving you crazy? The truth will be revealed.....the lies are only hidden for awhile.

I wonder if they were able to get some DNA from her home, like a hairbrush maybe, to have something to compare to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL
Back