GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is there anyway we can get Aleah's picture to show up for the thread Instead of the current picture we see?! Thanks:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there anyway we can get Aleah's picture to show up for the thread Instead of the current picture we see?! Thanks:)

Yeah. That's my ugly mug. [emoji55] I don't know why it's that picture.

31f6ef3644ec34478626459f2f86d0a3.jpg

Oh no not ugly just missed her face out front. Thanks so much xo

Merry Christmas sweetheart

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

:thinking:A set of shiny matching bracelets would be a nice gift for a few people this year. :happydance:

Sadly Aleah won't be celebrating on this earth, but I bet she's rejoicing in Heaven!! I hope her earthly body can be found soon. Just so afraid these perps had enough time to do what they wanted, and she might not ever be found.

I believe you are correct 2Hope4. I have been holding out hope she's alive somewhere, that hope is all but gone. I wish LE would get aggressive, maybe one of them would turn on the other. More than one in that bunch knows something.

Just saw this on my FB feed, it's in the right area for Aleah :(

"EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE) -
Evansville police are on the scene of a "very serious" death investigation on the city's south side."

http://www.14news.com/story/3413129...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Oh boy. I'm thinking this isn't our girl. I have a hard time believing someone kept her alive this long. But.... Things happen so often that I just can't wrap my head around. Could it be related??

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

From the 14news link above:

The coroner confirms the body found is 18-year-old Caleb Luckett of Newburgh.

Yeah. That's my ugly mug. [emoji55] I don't know why it's that picture.

Tapatalk is goofy. It selects the pictures randomly from recently shared attachments or from profile pics. Websleuths has no control over what image the app selects to pair with what thread :(

No update on this sad case?

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

nothing ...... what is going on here? Are there searches still happening, any LE investigations, any pleas from the family? Why does this seem to be at a standstill?

You are not forgotten here, Aleah.

nothing ...... what is going on here? Are there searches still happening, any LE investigations, any pleas from the family? Why does this seem to be at a standstill?

You are not forgotten here, Aleah.

I don't know but I don't like the silence. I have to wonder how thoroughly LE searched the home. I feel since she was disabled they should have treated it as a crime scene of sorts. No harm if household members innocernt.

Didn't the landfill search end earlier then expected? If they didn't find anything I wonder why they stopped? Surely if they found something we would have heard or???

I don't know but I don't like the silence. I have to wonder how thoroughly LE searched the home. I feel since she was disabled they should have treated it as a crime scene of sorts. No harm if household members innocernt.

RSBM

I know. It's frustrating. The horrific treatment of the disabled man in Chicago makes me think about Aleah and the fear she went through if she was harmed. :(
:moo:

RSBM

I know. It's frustrating. The horrific treatment of the disabled man in Chicago makes me think about Aleah and the fear she went through if she was harmed. :(
:moo:
I hit the "thank" button, which is a heart, but I don't mean either. I HATE THIS WHOLE ISSUE

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

When is big Debs in court again? Maybe there will be some movement then.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho
Back