GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd like to know if they have special heavy equipment operators coming in. If you watch some of the backhoe/excavator competitions on youtube, there are definitely people out there capable of doing amazing precision work with large equipment. Here's one example picking up golf balls and dropping them in a pvc pipe. I've seen guys who work construction with my husband flip cigarette packs out of shirt pockets and knock off hats without injury.

[video=youtube;z8QZusAGtXs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8QZusAGtXs[/video]

On the other hand, they may just pick up big scoops at a time and sift through it manually. Since they are saying it's going to take a while, I would imagine they are being as delicate as possible.

I had no idea! Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching the interview; Who does Cara B think took Aleah? Has it ever been mentioned?

Watching the interview; Who does Cara B think took Aleah? Has it ever been mentioned?

I don't think it ever has actually. I'm pretty sure someone asked that earlier in the thead and I don't think we've ever had an answer.
IMO, it's because certain people already know what happened and are being careful what they say. 😢

She did actually make a veiled accusation at one point about someone in Henderson, but from earlier MSM reports that person was cleared, very early on.

I don't think it ever has actually. I'm pretty sure someone asked that earlier in the thead and I don't think we've ever had an answer.
IMO, it's because certain people already know what happened and are being careful what they say. ��

Since the FBI managed to get a search warrant based on a credible lead, they weren't careful enough. Thankfully. I honestly hope every single person that had anything to do with the disappearance or any pain or suffering Aleah went through, or that even knew about it and hasn't come clean, gets the fullest punishment available under the law. That's the most gracious way I can say that without getting banned for a year. :gaah:

May today be the day answers are found - I can't bear to think of Aleah in the landfill :no:

Whatever the outcome, this case has broken my heart over and over again.

:anguish:

ITA - once again we see shifting/darting eyes, sobs and no tears. She knows IMO.

RBBM. While I do not believe that everyone acts the same way in given circumstances, (ever since the Susan Smith case ...) "sobs and no tears" has always raised a red flag to me. And sadly, these cases almost always end badly.

Since the FBI managed to get a search warrant based on a credible lead, they weren't careful enough. Thankfully. I honestly hope every single person that had anything to do with the disappearance or any pain or suffering Aleah went through, or that even knew about it and hasn't come clean, gets the fullest punishment available under the law. That's the most gracious way I can say that without getting banned for a year. :gaah:

RBBM.

And -as many of us do, I suspect- I believe that there are multiple people involved here, and -as far as what has been made public- not a single one of them has spoken up ... and it has been well over two months! On top of volunteer organizations conducting searches, private citizens donating time and money, LE spending a countless numbert of hours investigating, now authorities are carrying out this monumental, unpleasant -to say the least ...- task of looking for, most likely, a body ... or what remains of it ..., sifting through 6,000 tons -18 feet deep- of trash. I just cannot imagine anyone not speaking up at this point. I suppose whoever is responsible for Aleah's disappearance is going to fight it tooth and nail to the very end. Whatever excuse -no matter how unlikely- they can come up with, they are going to use it. Utterly unbelievable and absolutely infuriating.

RBBM. While I do not believe that everyone acts the same way in given circumstances (ever since the Susan Smith case ...), "sobs and no tears" has always raised a red flag to me. And sadly, these cases almost always end badly.

It's curious how the SS case was such an eye opener for so many on this forum. She certainly was for me (said to my hubby the first time I saw her give a press conference "she's lying, I don't know how I know that, but she's 100% lying") and I've seen so many others say similar things. Unfortunately, because of her, I think sometimes I'm sort of jaded when I follow other cases.

moo.

RBBM.

And -as many of us do, I suspect- I believe that there are multiple people involved here, and -as far as what has been made public- not a single one of them has spoken up ... and it has been well over two months! On top of volunteer organizations conducting searches, private citizens donating time and money, LE spending a countless numbert of hours investigating, now authorities are carrying out this monumental, unpleasant -to say the least ...- task of looking for, most likely, a body ... or what remains of it ..., sifting through 6,000 tons -18 feet deep- of trash. I just cannot imagine anyone not speaking up at this point. I suppose whoever is responsible for Aleah's disappearance is going to fight it tooth and nail to the very end. Whatever excuse -no matter how unlikely- they can come up with, they are going to use it. Utterly unbelievable and absolutely infuriating.

Agreed 100%. The interesting thing about drug users is, more often than not they open their mouths and say stuff to someone that they'd never say were they not using. Since I'm pretty sure those directly involved are also drug users, I'm hoping this is the case.

On the Bring Aleah Home FB page, strange that they're still advertising things to raise money for the search, as of 4 hrs ago, when it makes no sense ....given that the FBI etc are searching the landfill. I refer to a new post there about how 20% of one's bill at a particular restaurant will automatically be donated to the search. WTF?

It's curious how the SS case was such an eye opener for so many on this forum. She certainly was for me (said to my hubby the first time I saw her give a press conference "she's lying, I don't know how I know that, but she's 100% lying") and I've seen so many others say similar things. Unfortunately, because of her, I think sometimes I'm sort of jaded when I follow other cases.

moo.

Oh my gosh- Susan Smith! I can remember like it was yesterday. I turned to Mr. Meanmaryjean and said "Wow is she a terrible liar!". He was appalled, but when it turned out to be true, he said that proved a mother's intuition to him.

Trying to catch up. How do we know she's in the landfill?

All we know is that LE got a credible tip. Our guess is that with the cost involved, they must have a high degree of confidence in the information.

I agree and have to ditto the rest. This child deserved so much more than this. You can tell she had such a sweet soul.

I've been thinking a lot about what we know (or rather what we've been told) about this case and I have a theory based on what we know/have been told.

We know that the police went to search on South Weinbach, just south of the salvage yard, because someone in the county jail told them that Deb called and said she was hung up down there around the time that Aleah disappeared (source, 5th paragraph). We also know that Deb is accused of beating a man into falsely confessing that Marty took Aleah to Henderson and this beating allegedly occured just 4 days after Aleah went missing (source). We know that Marty has been cleared (source). We know that police searched Pebble Creek apartments in Henderson (source). We know that Deb attempted suicide in jail (source). We know that police are now searching in a landfill.

My theory is that someone did something to Aleah and Deb did the dirty work on getting rid of her body and trying to frame Marty. It's not inconceivable that Deb could have taken a backroad to and/or from Henderson and maybe that's when she got hung up. Here's a map showing the backroad route and I circled where the search on South Weinbach was located.

henderson back way map.jpg

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to take that backroad if you were headed back to Cara's house but if you're a paranoid drug user, it might. Or, if you were there planting fake evidence, it might.

My theory is that someone did something to Aleah and Deb did the dirty work on getting rid of her body and trying to frame Marty.
This all makes perfect sense but who is she covering for - was it just Donna or is Cara and perhaps other people also involved? James Wilson Jr. did say he thought someone got tired of taking care of Aleah.

This all makes perfect sense but who is she covering for - was it just Donna or is Cara and perhaps other people also involved? James Wilson Jr. did say he thought someone got tired of taking care of Aleah.

I agree that she may be the one who did the dirty work. I don't think she'd cover for just anyone and I don't think her partner would have done it. Or rather I can't think of a reason for her to have done it since she wasn't the primary caretaker. That leaves one person, imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL
Back