GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The story he has told has always seemed a bit off---like climbing in and out of the window, etc...

but in the article it says:

According to the probable cause affidavit, Roach confessed to the crime, stating that after smoking K2 or synthetic marijuana, the idea of going and taking Aleah just 'popped in his head.' Roach allegedly admitted to breaking and entering into Aleah's home through a side window of the bedroom belonging to Aleah. Roach told detectives that he did this to avoid waking up anyone inside the home, the affidavit stated. Roach then told detectives that he picked up Aleah, carried her and then exited the home through the same window, according to the affidavit.

But if he was on K-2, then he was not at all in his right mind. He had no idea how he came and went. He could have walked right in the front door, and thought he climbed through the window.

He used to live there and he hung out there a lot. So the dog knew him, and he knew the door might be unlocked. So it makes more sense to me that he would feel safe walking in quietly. Because even if someone woke up when he first arrived, he could easily give an excuse for being there.

I think he came in through the unlocked door, waited around to make sure everyone was asleep, then carried her out the way he came in.

He may have come in on previous nights and messed with her---or did so when he used to live there?

Has it been confirmed somewhere that he lived there before? I don't recall reading that.

As for the other part, the police stated that there is evidence which confirms his confession that he went in through the window and back out the window (source). How, I have no freaking clue but I'm not a detective.

[video=youtube;4Yv7F9xrsWw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yv7F9xrsWw[/video]

This video interview with the mother has footage of the bedroom (starts around 6:40), if you'll notice, there are things in front of both windows. Now we can't be *sure* how the room was set up the night Aleah went missing but...I'm pretty sure Aleah's room has been arranged like this for awhile. Maybe it changed the night she went missing (or shortly before) but that begs the question - why?

Has it been confirmed somewhere that he lived there before? I don't recall reading that.

As for the other part, the police stated that there is evidence which confirms his confession that he went in through the window and back out the window (source). How, I have no freaking clue but I'm not a detective.

This video interview with the mother has footage of the bedroom (starts around 6:40), if you'll notice, there are things in front of both windows. Now we can't be *sure* how the room was set up the night Aleah went missing but...I'm pretty sure Aleah's room has been arranged like this for awhile. Maybe it changed the night she went missing (or shortly before) but that begs the question - why?

I remember reading that when his Dad and Aleah's mom first got together, he lived there with them. He would have been a teen at the time. It was in one of the first articles about his arrest. I will try and find it. Did anyone else read that?

The story he has told has always seemed a bit off---like climbing in and out of the window, etc...

but in the article it says:

According to the probable cause affidavit, Roach confessed to the crime, stating that after smoking K2 or synthetic marijuana, the idea of going and taking Aleah just 'popped in his head.' Roach allegedly admitted to breaking and entering into Aleah's home through a side window of the bedroom belonging to Aleah. Roach told detectives that he did this to avoid waking up anyone inside the home, the affidavit stated. Roach then told detectives that he picked up Aleah, carried her and then exited the home through the same window, according to the affidavit.

But if he was on K-2, then he was not at all in his right mind. He had no idea how he came and went. He could have walked right in the front door, and thought he climbed through the window.

He used to live there and he hung out there a lot. So the dog knew him, and he knew the door might be unlocked. So it makes more sense to me that he would feel safe walking in quietly. Because even if someone woke up when he first arrived, he could easily give an excuse for being there.

I think he came in through the unlocked door, waited around to make sure everyone was asleep, then carried her out the way he came in.

He may have come in on previous nights and messed with her---or did so when he used to live there?
Do you have some sort of evidence that k2 wipes all memory?

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Do you have some sort of evidence that k2 wipes all memory?

No, but have had experience working in a high school. And we had and or heard about incidents where kids using spice had very psychotic reactions---some had hallucinations, had to be taken by ambulance, often restrained, because of breaks with reality.

We had one ex student, who had been expelled, come on to the campus, ranting and raving, telling the security officer about seeing his deceased grandfather following him on a skateboard.

Weeks later, when he came back sober, he had NO MEMORY of that crazy day.

Side Effects of Spice Use - Spice Addiction Support
https://spiceaddictionsupport.org/side-effects-of-spice-use/
K2 - possible side effects:
psychotic episodes.
paranoia, increased anxiety and hallucinations – typically much more severe than after smoking marijuana.
increased heart rate.
agitation.
vomiting.
seizures.
uncontrollable body movements.
lack of emotional attachment

If you look back, mom made a huge big deal about all of the "cleaning" she did for when Aleah was found (or cod showed up). IMO the room was maybe not so organized as in the video before she tidied up and organized the bedroom a bit. I have five kids and can't imagine spending time to clean up any of their rooms if they were to go missing. And my kids are mobile and messy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, but have had experience working in a high school. And we had and or heard about incidents where kids using spice had very psychotic reactions---some had hallucinations, had to be taken by ambulance, often restrained, because of breaks with reality.

We had one ex student, who had been expelled, come on to the campus, ranting and raving, telling the security officer about seeing his deceased grandfather following him on a skateboard.

Weeks later, when he came back sober, he had NO MEMORY of that crazy day.

Side Effects of Spice Use - Spice Addiction Support
https://spiceaddictionsupport.org/side-effects-of-spice-use/
K2 - possible side effects:
psychotic episodes.
paranoia, increased anxiety and hallucinations – typically much more severe than after smoking marijuana.
increased heart rate.
agitation.
vomiting.
seizures.
uncontrollable body movements.
lack of emotional attachment
This is not conclusive proof that TR had no memory of that night though.

If you look back, mom made a huge big deal about all of the "cleaning" she did for when Aleah was found (or cod showed up). IMO the room was maybe not so organized as in the video before she tidied up and organized the bedroom a bit. I have five kids and can't imagine spending time to clean up any of their rooms if they were to go missing. And my kids are mobile and messy.

You are probably right, it's just the things that are in front of the windows that make me suspicious. One side is a toy box, I don't see that being moved away from the window especially since there's not much room on that side of the bed anyway and there are other things in the way of moving it out of the way completely. The other side is a saucer chair which definitely could be moved but it's not like Aleah could use it so it feels like it was just a cute decoration in her room. Maybe one of the other girls had moved it, though, so that could be the point of entry.

I wonder if all that stuff attached to the blinds was added after Aleah went missing or if has been there all along...

Mom's ex-BF' son took Aleah out of the house alive and then left her to die in an abandoned house?

Do I have this correct?

Oh, and the woman who found the body was burglarizing the boarded up house?

You can't make this up.

Mom's ex-BF' son took Aleah out of the house alive and then left her to die in an abandoned house?

Do I have this correct?

Oh, and the woman who found the body was burglarizing the boarded up house?

You can't make this up.

Yes, and he allegedly had sex with the corpse.

And the woman who found the body did not report it, her boyfriend called her from jail as she was leaving that house and he reported it.

It has been announced that she will receive the reward money (source).

This is not conclusive proof that TR had no memory of that night though.

Of course not.

I never said he had no memory of that night. I said that he might have been easily confused about some of the facts and how things happened.

So you can burgarize a house, locate a dead body and still get the reward...WOW

So you can burgarize a house, locate a dead body and still get the reward...WOW

I think the police are trying to show criminals that they shouldn't be afraid of going to the police with information they have for fear of going to jail. They did a similar thing when the man was beaten and someone gave them an incriminating tip (they mentioned bringing drugs) that led them to the perpetrators. You can see what I mean in the affidavit (PDF warning in case you're on mobile) for that incident.

So the girl who found her had also meet her before?
Something fishy here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zesto1.jpg
zesto2.jpg

I never thought of this until someone on Facebook brought it up. Look at how close the house where Aleah's body was found is to Zesto. Zesto is an open-air "drive-in" restaurant. You walk up and order, wait outside for your food, and some people eat outside at the picnic tables. So we're supposed to believe that Aleah's body was decaying in a house less than 500 feet (and that's including walking along the street only) away and NO ONE smelled it for 8 months? That just doesn't seem right to me.

Side note: if you're ever in Evansville, you have to try Zesto. Despite its proximity to crime-ridden areas, Zesto is safe (people in the area highly respect Zesto, in my experience) and the food is fantastic.

View attachment 114507
View attachment 114508

I never thought of this until someone on Facebook brought it up. Look at how close the house where Aleah's body was found is to Zesto. Zesto is an open-air "drive-in" restaurant. You walk up and order, wait outside for your food, and some people eat outside at the picnic tables. So we're supposed to believe that Aleah's body was decaying in a house less than 500 feet (and that's including walking along the street only) away and NO ONE smelled it for 8 months? That just doesn't seem right to me.

Side note: if you're ever in Evansville, you have to try Zesto. Despite its proximity to crime-ridden areas, Zesto is safe (people in the area highly respect Zesto, in my experience) and the food is fantastic.

Maybe the cooking smells masked the other smell?

Is it burglary when you take abandoned junk from an abandoned building?

honestly, the back of most fast food joints reek. they have the grease traps back there. sometimes, it smells like what I imagine death smells like. maybe there was a waft when there was a breeze, but they discounted it as the grease traps.

View attachment 114507
View attachment 114508

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho
Back