GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
honestly, the back of most fast food joints reek. they have the grease traps back there. sometimes, it smells like what I imagine death smells like. maybe there was a waft when there was a breeze, but they discounted it as the grease traps.
Exactly, I live above a greasy Chinese restaurant and I think I wouldn't even be able to smell a mass grave in my back garden. Plus Aleah was indoors and there was bleach in the room which would mask any smell.

If she was found outside I'd question why nobody noticed the smell but she was in a bleach covered bando.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Also just as an example of a body being undiscovered for ages there was a very sad case where a womans body lay in her flat for two years. This was in a heavily populated part of London. The area was a bit rough so people just thought the smell was from the bins.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joyce_Vincent

Exactly, I live above a greasy Chinese restaurant and I think I wouldn't even be able to smell a mass grave in my back garden. Plus Aleah was indoors and there was bleach in the room which would mask any smell.

If she was found outside I'd question why nobody noticed the smell but she was in a bleach covered bando.

I hadn't read about the bleach. Do you have a link?

Dumb question...what is a bando?

Great points, thanks everyone!

I think I'm just grasping for answers because nothing makes sense in this case. The police seem so sure they've got the guy and I'm worried that they are overconfident and will let the trail run cold on anyone else who might have been involved. If they don't have enough evidence to convict TR, he'll walk. They screwed up another murder investigation in 2015 and had the charges dropped on 3 people, including one who turned himself in. Justice has still not been served for his murder.

I feel like the window of opportunity is open to find anyone and everyone involved. If they think it's all wrapped up and don't follow up now, they'll never solve it. I could be wrong, it's just how I'm feeling right now.

Is it burglary when you take abandoned junk from an abandoned building?
Whatever the charges, I imagine it is illegal. The property still belongs to someone. Whoever owns the property would be responsible for hauling away any items there, so technically I would think those abandoned items "belong" to the property owner, even if he didn't put them there.

Whatever the charges, I imagine it is illegal. The property still belongs to someone. Whoever owns the property would be responsible for hauling away any items there, so technically I would think those abandoned items "belong" to the property owner, even if he didn't put them there.

I'm guessing it would then be up to the owner to press charges on her. That won't happen because it's a guy who owns a crap ton of houses in Evansville. He buys them cheap, rents them until they're trashed beyond repair, and abandons them.

http://wkdq.com/who-owns-the-house-where-aleah-beckerle-was-found/

For whatever reason, I'm just not convinced Roach did this alone. I suppose his entire confession could be 100% accurate, but something just isn't sitting right about it all. Almost like it's too tidy. To wrapped up and handed over like a gift.

moo

I'm glad I found this site with this thread. There are some things about this case that make no sense to me. The facts the way I understand them are as follows
When Aleah went missing the mother told the police that it had to be someone who knew the house, stolen a key and locked up when they left. Later she told police the back gate, back door and bathroom window were open. Her wheelchair was not taken and the dog, did not alert to someone coming in the house.
Aleah's mother did not... actively participate in the searches to the extent people felt she should <modsnip>.
What we have heard is that Roach was not on the list the mother provided to the police as a person who had access to Aleah or the home.
<modsnip>
The woman, who had no vehicle of her own, was Bando hunting 5-6 miles from her home and after finding a stacks of clothes in the backyard of an abandoned house, went inside, flashlight in hand and on the second floor found Aleah between 2 mattresses and clothes with bleach stains on the floor. This was on Saturday.
She didn't call the police. She visited her boyfriend/fiance in jail an told him what she found, He reported it at some point and the police went to the house and found the body.
The points where I have questions are .. why she didn't notify the police immediately? <modsnip> The body was found in an abandoned house next door to where Roach's stepfather lives. Why was Roach omitted from the list of people in Aleah's life?
When Roach was questioned by police and confessed, he said he went in through her bedroom window. At no point before was a window listed. I don't know exactly what K2 is (his drug of choice) but would it make a person <modsnip> kidnap someone who is completely dependent? What is the possibility he could open and come through a window, get her out of bed, carry her to the window, somehow get her out, get out himself, get her in the truck and drive off without anyone hearing anything?
Roach's lawyer is looking into his mental health records. Roach does have a criminal history. Something just doesn't add up.
I don't know who killed Aleah, even with Roach confessing. Most feel he either didn't do it or wasn't alone. Many feel he was just responsible for disposing of the body.
This will be a prosecutor's nightmare. Even with a confession, the court of public opinion in this area still have reasonable doubt. Too many different stories from the mother. Too much of a coincidence on who found the body and where.

To be honest, I am not sure why people want to make this something it's not. Roach is a creep who has been known to enter women's homes through open windows. It it just that people want to blame Cara, no matter what? It's not a mystery. This guy is a twisted freak. There are lots of them in the world.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

To be honest, I am not sure why people want to make this something it's not. Roach is a creep who has been known to enter women's homes through open windows. It it just that people want to blame Cara, no matter what? It's not a mystery. This guy is a twisted freak. There are lots of them in the world.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Personally, I'm not denying that he was involved, I'm almost certain he was. I'm denying that he did it alone. Someone helped him or, what I believe is more likely, he was helping someone else.

TR was involved in a battery case back in 2013 where the charges were initially serious felonies but they were later dropped and he received a lesser charge because he agreed to testify against his co-defendents. His stepfather, who has 13 sons and is probably not close to TR at all, said he's a follower and he can be talked into things. He said he has mental issues which if you look through TR's case history, you can see where his mother submitted mental health history at one point so I'm assuming this is true.

I've not seen any indication that TR ever owned a truck on his social media accounts. Now that's not to say that he didn't have one at some point, steal one, or borrow one but it doesn't appear that he had one. He had a green sports car that he tried to sell earlier this year.

There's the insistence by Cara that her ex-boyfriend was involved, that this was a "planned kidnapping," that the bathroom window was wide open, that Aleah was in Henderson, someone took a front door key, etc none of which matches up with TR's confession. Now if you add in another person some of those things suddenly make sense to me. Maybe Aleah was in Henderson, maybe it was a planned kidnapping by whoever asked TR to participate, maybe someone did come in the bathroom window, etc. Any of the things Cara stated were true could be true if you add in another person.

If anything, questioning TR's story makes me more sure that Cara wasn't involved in any way.

idk man, he had been in custody since last summer, if it was just some possession that was long enough IMO. if he was a dealer or kingpin, then its a different story.

I remember there was a massive bust of scores of drug dealers in Evansville soon after Aleah went missing. This guy was one of the people arrested.

Also just as an example of a body being undiscovered for ages there was a very sad case where a womans body lay in her flat for two years. This was in a heavily populated part of London. The area was a bit rough so people just thought the smell was from the bins.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joyce_Vincent

O/T
I watched a documentary about her! Such a sad and interesting story.

Yep, I knew that but couldn't say it since he's not a suspect and we can't sleuth him. That's why I don't think it was coincidence.

Without violating TOS, it is rather curious to note that while searching SM for the name of the suspect in this case, how many connections come up, discussions and graphic details people post publicly. I think it's curious because it's almost as if, people's need to be noticed and share juicy stories overrides their common sense to such a degree, it must make LE job so much easier these days to just sit back and watch what takes place online.

Maybe not, maybe it makes it harder to sift thru all the junk? Just thinking out loud.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL
Back