GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...-man-accused-in-aleah-beckerle-case/763136867

""It's hard for me to believe that [the prosecution] would wait and not have done anything until they get a court order. I also find it very ironic they file a motion to seal the autopsy reports... and then file a motion today, this morning apparently, to have them unsealed," Grampp said. "This is really not something that we should be going through in an important case."

Very interesting that they had the autopsy unsealed, I certainly did not expect that especially not until after the trial.

It is very interesting about the autopsy being released. I wonder if it is available to the public?

It is very interesting about the autopsy being released. I wonder if it is available to the public?

I don't think so. I read that autopsies are not public record. The sealing was an additional court order that made it so even the immediate family could not have the results.

The memorial dedication was yesterday and 14 News did an interview with Aleah's mother: http://www.14news.com/story/35796644/14-news-exclusive-mother-of-aleah-beckerle-breaks-silence

The memorial is beautiful, it even has little ladybugs which is what Aleah's nickname was.

attachment.php

very pretty memorial. couldnt they cut the bricks to make it look more complete? but still pretty nevertheless. :rose: rip Aleah

I just can't read all these threads and haven't visited for a while so can someone give me the run down on who was arrested and what happened to this little Ladybug?

I just can't read all these threads and haven't visited for a while so can someone give me the run down on who was arrested and what happened to this little Ladybug?

Short version is that Aleah's stepfather's (mom's boyfriend's?) son confessed to kidnapping her, duct taping her and having sex with her after she died. He says he was high at the time. Body was found in an abandoned house by a woman who was recently arrested for drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any court dates coming up before the trial in January? I'd like to follow this all the way thru, since I've been here from the beginning!

TIA! :wave:

I am not surprised that this young woman was murdered. Considering what I have read about all the players I am only surprised she was not killed sooner from neglect or flying bullets.

Any court dates coming up before the trial in January? I'd like to follow this all the way thru, since I've been here from the beginning!

Looks like there's a review hearing next week to check compliance with discovery and a pretrial conference in October, that's all I see so far.

Looks like there's a review hearing next week to check compliance with discovery and a pretrial conference in October, that's all I see so far.

Hi!

I'm keeping up with the case - and would like to know "where" you got the October date for pretrial hearing. Could you link - or do you have a definite "date" in October?

and :eek: on that woman arrested!!

Hi!

I'm keeping up with the case - and would like to know "where" you got the October date for pretrial hearing. Could you link - or do you have a definite "date" in October?

and :eek: on that woman arrested!!

Sure, I keep up with the info on Doxpop (free for up to case 6 searches per month). I'm subscribed to the case so I get email notifications when new things are posted like the hearing date. The case file number is 82D03-1704-MR-001984.

Here's another free option to see case files that doesn't even require a login: https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search

Just search the case number or the name you want to see.

Ok - from jessarox link from above

Pretrial Conference set for Oct. 6th at 8am

Jury Trial starts Jan. 8, 2018 at 8am

Three months without a day off? He deserves that award.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess there is no news on the pretrial hearing on Oct. 6th??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL
Back