GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The page just updated: [Terrence W. Roach, defendant]

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/CaseSummary/eyJ2Ijp7IkNhc2VUb2tlbiI6IllqWXlOREF3TnpFeE1UQXhPamcxTnpZMk1qY3laVGs9In19

Pretrial Conference
Session: 10/06/2017 8:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Pigman, Robert J
Comment: Trial 1-8-2018
Result: Commenced and concluded

Hearing Scheduling Activity
Session: 10/06/2017
Pretrial Conference scheduled for 12/01/2017 at 8:00 AM.

Pretrial Conference
Session: 12/01/2017 8:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Pigman, Robert J
Comment: TBJ 01/08/18

Jury Trial. Trial 1-8-2018
Session: 01/08/2018 8:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Pigman, Robert J

Friday, December 1st:

*Pretrial Hearing @ 8am - IN - Aleah Beckerle (19) disabled (July 16, 2016) - Terrence Wayne Roach accused/indicted for murder, burglary w/bodily harm, criminal confinement & kidnapping from home & taken to abandoned house; no bond // trial to start 1/8/18. 10/12 Update: Next pretrial hearing 12/1 @ 8am.

:judge:

So, no updates on "what" might have happened in court yesterday?

TIA! :wave:

Guess I'll put this in my January folder!

Just coming over to post the same article!

Thanks jessarox!

and we :waiting:

Why did he kidnap and kill Aleah? I don't understand...

Why did he kidnap and kill Aleah? I don't understand...

No motive has been released, all that has been stated in the media is that he was on drugs and "the idea to take her just popped in his head."

Most people around here still don't buy the story, however, he was caught breaking into a girl's house in January of this year with some sort of weapon so he's definitely a creepy dude.

Source for the police report of the January incident: http://city-countyobserver.com/wp-c...000_TO_01_15_2017_23595901152017_03_28_10.pdf

Thank You.

It is so hard to imagine anyone hurting such an innocent, vulnerable girl. ugh...I hope justice is finally served.

Trial might be cancelled for 1/8, but the court site says it will be "Review Hearing - to reset trial date on Jan. 8th this coming Monday.

:bump: up for hearing today:

Monday, January 8th:
*Review Hearing (Reset Trial Date) (@ 2pm CT) - IN - Aleah Beckerle (19) disabled (July 16, 2016) - Terrence Wayne Roach accused/indicted for murder, burglary w/bodily harm, criminal confinement & kidnapping from home & taken to abandoned home; no bond. On 12/14/17: Trial delayed per Defense motion.

:judge:

Ah - you beat me to it JerseyGirl! Thanks for the update!

Just coming to this thread and OMG I have been disgusted by a lot of the threads on websleuths but this one beats them all hands down. I've read up so much on the case that I don't know what to believe. I feel there is still something missing. I can't help but feel Terrence Wayne roach did not do ALL this on his own. I've seen somewhere in my searching he got reported for sneaking into some women's house and when I checked his arrest I seen there was a younger roach male that got arrested on the same day. I think it was July 2016 before aleah went missing. I really can't find it since and its bugging me. It was someone else who lived next door to the house she was found in. Terrence, his stepdad and another male he lived with.

Wednesday, March 28th:
*Pretrial Conference Hearing (@ 8:30m CT) - IN - Aleah Beckerle (19) disabled (July 16, 2016) - Terrence Wayne Roach indicted for felony murder, burglary w/bodily harm, criminal confinement, abuse of corpse & kidnapping from home & taken to abandoned home; pled not guilty; no bond. On 12/14/17: Trial delayed per Defense motion.
1/9 Update: the trial was rescheduled to May 21 in Vanderburgh County Superior Court.

Looked up the docket and next court date is the trial on May 21st.

EVANSVILLE, Ind. – Cara Beckerle was booked into the the Vanderburgh County Jail Tuesday for violating terms of a probation agreement, according to police records.
The probation stemmed from a Dec. 1 arrest in which Beckerle, 39, was charged with possession of methamphetamine. She was booked into the jail around 4 p.m. Tuesday on a warrant for petition to revoke her probation.
https://www.courierpress.com/story/...robation-aleah-beckerle-evansville/571293002/

This is the kind of home life Aleah and her sisters had. I'm sure none of us are shocked, but it's just heartbreaking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PTA
Back