GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The following was posted by someone who got in contact with Dr. Phil producers. Very interesting. Why would she not make the time if she has nothing to hide?

<modsnip>

The photo could show tears or it could be drool but she looks sad to me. The other photo I saw shows her looking very sad as well. :(

attachment.php

I wanted to post this screencap from the Nancy Grace video because it has a photo I've been dying to discuss for awhile but it hadn't been posted in a way that was allowable for us to discuss. It's a photo of Aleah and she's got a ribbon on her shirt. You can't see the whole ribbon because of the text overlay on the NG video but it says birthday girl on it, I am 100% sure of that based on seeing it elsewhere. What I want to know is why does Aleah look so sad on her birthday? She looks like she's been crying to me, especially when you look at her sweater and see something wet. I know it's not exactly uncommon for severely disabled people to drool but none of the other pictures we've seen of her indicate that so it just seems off to me. There's another photo from this day out there but again, not from an allowable source.

JMO. But you would have to have a prolonged sobbing fit to get a sweatshirt that wet. It looks like drool or maybe a spilled drink. Doesn't she use her left hand to hold her sippy cup?

JMO. But you would have to have a prolonged sobbing fit to get a sweatshirt that wet. It looks like drool or maybe a spilled drink. Doesn't she use her left hand to hold her sippy cup?

Maybe it's both? Maybe she spilled water on herself (sippy cup lid wasn't on all the way?) and it made her cry. Her nose is red and the skin around her eyes looks slightly pink like she just got done crying. At least, that's how it looks to me. I could be wrong.

ETA: The fact of the matter is that this is presumably a photo of Aleah on her birthday and she does NOT look happy. Even if she hasn't been crying, shouldn't she look happy? Shouldn't everyone be having fun and shouldn't Aleah be smiling? The fact that this photo was released and not a happy smiley one is very telling, IMO. We've seen plenty of smiling, happy photos of Aleah...when she was a child. I haven't seen any recent photos of her where she seems genuinely happy.

Maybe it's both? Maybe she spilled water on herself (sippy cup lid wasn't on all the way?) and it made her cry. Her nose is red and the skin around her eyes looks slightly pink like she just got done crying. At least, that's how it looks to me. I could be wrong.

ETA: The fact of the matter is that this is presumably a photo of Aleah on her birthday and she does NOT look happy. Even if she hasn't been crying, shouldn't she look happy? Shouldn't everyone be having fun and shouldn't Aleah be smiling? The fact that this photo was released and not a happy smiley one is very telling, IMO. We've seen plenty of smiling, happy photos of Aleah...when she was a child. I haven't seen any recent photos of her where she seems genuinely happy.

I know what you mean. I don't necessarily see her as sad in the picture. More like looking at something else. But that's just me. We all see so many different things, which is where we get our collective strength. They are real good about only releasing the happy photos. It's all so frustrating. Argh.

I can't recall but didn't they say that developmentally she's in line with a much, much younger child? If so...then crying on a birthday (or any day) wouldn't be that uncommon, I would imagine. My toddler son, for example, cried plenty on his last birthday.

Looks like drool or a spilled beverage to me though.

I actually liked this picture of Aleah more than most. She looks more relaxed, but less contorted. Better balance than in some, not as much muscle contortion. JMO

View attachment 100991

I wanted to post this screencap from the Nancy Grace video because it has a photo I've been dying to discuss for awhile but it hadn't been posted in a way that was allowable for us to discuss. It's a photo of Aleah and she's got a ribbon on her shirt. You can't see the whole ribbon because of the text overlay on the NG video but it says birthday girl on it, I am 100% sure of that based on seeing it elsewhere. What I want to know is why does Aleah look so sad on her birthday? She looks like she's been crying to me, especially when you look at her sweater and see something wet. I know it's not exactly uncommon for severely disabled people to drool but none of the other pictures we've seen of her indicate that so it just seems off to me. There's another photo from this day out there but again, not from an allowable source.
Does anyone else see the red marks around her neck? That was the first thing I saw before anything else.

You can see a red mark (line) on her neck that corresponds to the blue/white clothing she's wearing under her jacket (or, may be a part of her jacket). It is evident that she had been holding her head to the left, most likely on her left shoulder - possibly sleeping right before this pic was taken. I surmise that she woke up, and was given some water that partially spilled out of her mouth. But regardless, these are all semantics - the real issue is 'where is she'? One of the first statements her mother made led me to believe that she already knew that Aleah was deceased. I still maintain that she is, and it's just a matter of locating her body. Whether murder or neglect, I do suspect she's gone. Anyone who abducted her would have a handful - frankly, there are much easier soft targets out there that they could have chosen. I think she simply became too much for her mother to handle - I suspect too that her mother genuinely believes she was doing the best thing for Aleah too. Does anyone know if her mother is disabled as well, or has permanent and serious health issues (assuming of course she fully recovered from her hospital stay)?

The wizard has courage, ask him for some. Aleah deserves the truth.

I think if your kid is too much to handle, she could become a ward of the state, you wouldn't have to actually kill her....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not so sure she committed 1st Degree Murder, but was probably negligent in Aleah's care, thus resulting in her death. You can die very quickly from Sepsis (my mother passed away from Sepsis in less than 2 days - it started with a bladder infection that got out of control) - Aleah wore a diaper, and if that was not changed and/or if she was not cleaned she would have gotten sick very quickly.

Unless local LE can show otherwise, I'm not entirely convinced Aleah's mother had anything to do with her disappearance aside from the fact of the unsavory company she kept. Several (with criminal records) have listed that home as their home address. Who knows how many others may have flopped there as well. Drugs, guns and violence were all part of the picture where that girl lived (and where her sisters still live). Not at all a safe, nurturing environment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious38
Back