GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to the "search continues" article/video, there was a search yesterday and only 4 people showed up.

I can only assume that's because pretty much no one local thinks she's just hiding in the bushes nearby.

I would like to know the timeline between Cara dating Marty Pressley and Demarco Roach. Sounds like she was going back and forth between them. Demarco made the comment the night he was shooting up Caras house that "Marty wanted to kill him". So maybe the two were feuding, or Cara was winding them up against each other? If Marty wanted to inflict pain on Demarco, hurting Aleah might be an option, since he had taken care of her before and knew the house and all that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am local and that seems to be the general consensus among those who aren't drinking the family kool-aid. As morbid as this sounds, after 2 months if she was outside (where she would be found by a searcher) the smell would've alerted people a long time ago.

I've been doing some major sleuthing today and let's just say that EPD must know a lot more than they're telling. I figured out how to find search warrant info on Doxpop and there are lots of very interesting search warrants in August. Here's how you search for them:

1. Log in to Doxpop or create an account. You get 6 free searches per month so make them worth it.
2. Click on advanced search or just use this link: https://www.doxpop.com/prod/in/court/CaseSearch
3. Change case type to All Criminal
4. Change region to Vanderburgh County
5. Set the file date. I set mine to starting on July 31st and ending on August 20th and I found about 70 search warrants and large portion of those are directly related to Aleah's case. You want to make sure you don't go too far back because DoxPop will only show 1000 records. Do two separate searches if you want to see if there are more search warrants (there might be but I'm out of searches for now).

Search Continues for Aleah Beckerle

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/news/local-news/search-continues-for-aleah-beckerle

Interview with grandma on the news. Interesting quote: "It's been two months, seems like...so much longer than that."

I'm probably reading too much into that statement but does anyone else feel like grandma is leaving clues??? First, it was about mom cleaning the house a lot. Then, it was "there were times" that they felt overwhelmed. And now, it's "it seems like so much longer than that." I'm probably just reaching here but man, I wish it were true.

RSBM

:(
Oh, I think some people might know where she is.... just so horrific --not to mention disrespectful to Aleah .
My opinion is someone knows she's out there in the elements and they could care less.

I've been doing some major sleuthing today and let's just say that EPD must know a lot more than they're telling. I figured out how to find search warrant info on Doxpop and there are lots of very interesting search warrants in August. Here's how you search for them:

1. Log in to Doxpop or create an account. You get 6 free searches per month so make them worth it.
2. Click on advanced search or just use this link: https://www.doxpop.com/prod/in/court/CaseSearch
5. Set the file date. I set mine to starting on July 31st and ending on August 20th and I found about 70 search warrants and large portion of those are directly related to Aleah's case. You want to make sure you don't go too far back because DoxPop will only show 1000 records. Do two separate searches if you want to see if there are more search warrants (there might be but I'm out of searches for now).

I tried this but got ZERO results no matter what I tried. Very frustrating. Is there any way you can share what you've found?

I was able to finally do some searches there. VERY interesting items they had search warrants for on the first of August as well as the 18th. But nothing after that, up until yesterday.

Are we allowed post details of the what the search warrants are for or are they off limits on websleuths?

Are we allowed post details of the what the search warrants are for or are they off limits on websleuths?

I think it's OK to post them since they are public records. The caveat may be that no one has been named an official POI or a suspect ....

I'm hesitant to post anything from them because several of them name not only non-suspects but minors. I think it's better to err on the side of caution but might be worth discussing with an admin.

How did you find out they are about Aleah"s case?

I just clicked on every one of them and read what they were about. The ones I'm referring to have names or addresses attached that are related to the case.

I'm hesitant to post anything from them because several of them name not only non-suspects but minors. I think it's better to err on the side of caution but might be worth discussing with an admin.

You can put the first letter of the child's name in its place, in excerpts of the document that you are sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can put the first letter of the child's name in its place, in excerpts of the document that you are sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There aren't really any documents, just names of people listed in what they seized in the search warrant. For example, one says it's Cara Beckerle's phone. That's all it really says. But if you dig through all the search warrants, you'll see some interesting things. I also noticed a bunch of phone numbers (with no names) listed for search warrants in August, I wonder if they're getting phone records for people that were called around the time that Aleah disappeared.

From our mayor's official page:

https://www.facebook.com/LloydWinnecke/posts/1269382736446064

This summer, the city of Evansville took over 100+ abandoned homes, many of which are within walking distance of Aleah's home. They began demolishing those houses today according to the mayor's FB post. I really, really hope that they're searching these abandoned homes well before they knock them down. They could easily be destroying evidence if any exists...

I'm not going to name names because there are minors involved. However, because these are publicly accessible records I will say this:

Evansville PD has requested search warrants on Aleah's mom's phone (as well as downloads, specifically) as well as the social media accounts and phones (and downloads) of her minor sisters. I don't know if this is standard procedure in a missing person's case but either way, my hat is off to LE for covering all bases. I believe they are doing just that.

I ran the same search and I'm not seeing anything related to Aleah's case. I see a lot of DWS, DUI, possession and theft but nothing related to her. Oh - and some battery/ DV but again, nothing related. And the warrants for body attachment mean that the defendant did not show up for court so those are warrants for arrest for the named defendants.

I love doxpop for research. For Indiana research, I use mycase.in.gov a lot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helangel
Back