GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
False alarm ... :(:

[video=twitter;778807498157338624]https://twitter.com/EvansvillePD/status/778807498157338624[/video]

False alarm ... :(:

[video=twitter;778807498157338624]https://twitter.com/EvansvillePD/status/778807498157338624[/video]

Ugh! Well at least I can go to sleep now instead of refreshing five apps every three seconds. Thanks inmy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh! Well at least I can go to sleep now instead of refreshing five apps every three seconds. Thanks inmy

Me too. But I wish they would find her.

I wonder if someone led LE there or was it something from the phone records???? Just musings from my brain......
I'm not sure how I feel right now about LE not finding our Aleah. On one hand, I'm glad it wasn't her....then again, I wish she was found....

One thing of note in that video is that they were at "Sunburst Apartments" (they're actually called Woodland Park now) going door to door handing out flyers and asking if anyone knew anything. This apartment complex is ~4 miles south from Aleah's home, the complex is about 5 miles from Henderson. Hmm...

ETA: I wonder if they've searched all this farm area southeast of those apartments? There are "river camp" houses down there and it's summer so unlikely someone would have brought her all the way to the river but there is so much land out that way and it is not travelled very much. Google satellite map below.

I'll reattach the map photo here and I added a marker of where they were searching last night. Eerily close to where I wondered if they had searched. Woodland Park apartments are low income housing, the most expensive apartment they offer is a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom with all utilities included for $895 and they accept Section 8. As you can imagine, that draws in the more unsavory folks in town, just like the ridiculously cheap house rentals in Jimtown bring in the same type of people. I wouldn't doubt that Cara has buddies living at Woodland Park apartments and I wouldn't doubt that they're bad news.

9-21-16 search location.jpg

Also, wanted to add that they searched/flyered Woodland Park quite soon after Aleah disappeared according to my timeline. Also, it's been noted that searchers have been told to avoid the South side of Evansville which this area would fall into. They cited TES telling them that it's unsafe but I'm not so sure. Could be that someone told TES that it's unsafe to keep them away from the crime scene...

Search Warrants Shed Light on Aleah Search, Early Days of Investigation

In the sworn affidavit needed to obtain the warrant, the detective said on Monday, September 19th, he interviewed an inmate at the Vanderburgh County Jail in reference to the case.

The inmate stated that about the time that Aleah went missing he received a telephone call from Debra Wollner, who stated that she was hung up in an area on South Weinbach Avenue south of the Salvage Candy salvage yard, according to court records. The inmate told the detective that he refused to help Wollner and continued telling the detective that that body was supposed to be south of the ditch, according to court records.

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...t-on-aleah-search-early-days-of-investigation

I can't copy and paste from the article on my phone, but interesting that the LE Official said the community and LE want answers but didn't mention the family.

Soooooooo Wollner back to suspect #1? The suicide attempt makes sense I guess

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member