IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know if there is a live link to the 10:30pm news conference? I am in Indy, so I might be able to get it locally on Fox 59. If anyone knows, could you post it? TIA

I haven't read all of the pages yet (went pg. 1-5, then skipped to here), but has anyone thought that maybe the guy watching the girls lost his temper in response to Ali being oppositional and/or defiant to him? If a person isn't used to being around a child with ODD and ADHD, they could easily find themselves frustrated & angry with the child's behavior. Maybe something happened & that's why it took 8+ hours to come up with a cover story.

The 6 and 8 year old would say anything they were told to, especially if they were threatened. Hopefully LE will be able to get the truth out of them (if they haven't already).

Now I need to go back and read and hope what I wrote doesn't sound stupid. It's just that, as far as I'd read, all I saw was discussion of the sex offender angle, and I wonder if the child's ODD/ADHD/PTSD played into the situation at all & led to the worst occurring (and NO, I am not blaming the child here at all).

Oh boy. I just heard some news that I don't know if I'm allowed to post. I have a friend who is friends with the family. Am I allowed to say what I've heard???

There are FB posts that a body has been found, is that what you mean?

I will, I live about 30 miles NW of Ft. Wayne and they are my local stations. Lived here all my 42 years. Ft. Wayne has a great mall and zoo but I would never want to live there, I am a country girl!

Thank you! Thank you! I'm on the edge of my seat here (on the west coast) praying for good news.

Please Lord, let this be it. I could use some good news right now. I bet they found something at the storage units. I pray she's alive, but I have so many doubts. PLEASE LOCALS, keep us up to date, TIA.

Oh boy, my hands are sweating and I have no words. Pausing in my typing. I'm sick of this.

My thoughts too but then I recalled a very late night or early morning news conference when baby Shannon Dedrick was found safe!

can you enlighten us? at least give a link and initials of who said it so we can look :)
Is it good news??

ETA, thanks, i found it and i'm heartbroke if true

Does anyone know if there is a live link to the 10:30pm news conference? I am in Indy, so I might be able to get it locally on Fox 59. If anyone knows, could you post it? TIA

Yeah, I want to see it too. If anyone has a link. That would be great.

Just sent my kids to bed (it is past bedtime anyway) in case bad news is on TV. Hugged them a little longer and tighter.

I'm not sure if I can link it, but if you have the link, then look under the most recent pic of Aliahna that was posted, and go back to the comments about 15 minutes ago now on the FB page.

can you enlighten us? at least give a link and initials of who said it so we can look :)
Is it good news??

I was just recalling the Shannon case, nothing to do with this case.

NEws conf. on live now.

FB says they found her body in the trailer and 2 men have been arrested!!

OMG OMG OMG

:(

Does anyone have a fb link, or is it allowed.

I found comments in the Find Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon FB site. Just cut and paste that into and FB search bar. About half an hour ago, comments under the last post on the page. Not hard to find. The last post was about an hour ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back