IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2009/april/tinsley_040309

Same general location. I doubt it's related (obviously) but...

Well, it's the very same city. April was killed in 1988. The killer left a taunting note in 1990 on a barn, saying he would kill again. Then, 16 years later, in 2004, (7 years ago) he left several threatening messages for young girls in the area, saying he was going to kill them next, leaving used condoms as "presents' for them or a picture of his naked body. The worst was a graphic one in which he described what he was going to do to the girl.

You never know.

A couple things:

1. The link posted above about Tarah asking for the dangerous service dog was in IOWA in 2010. It appears that Ali's bio dad also lives in Iowa. I wonder what brought her to INDIANA in the last year?? The grandpa's illness? Could the PTSD be attributed to a move to a new state?

2. Her scent trail led to the highway/bus stop. Could this be an old scent? Surely she had walked to the bus stop several times before.

3. I'm beginning to think that Ali's partial blind/deaf, emotional issues might have something to do with alchohol, marijuana, meth, crack, abuse...catch my drift?

4. In one article the mom states she has never run off before...but the consensus is everyone in the family thinks she wandered away?! WHAT??? That reasoning makes no sense what so ever.

Tons of unanswered questions. The interviewers are dropping the ball.

But, as to their relationship with this guy, I doubt there is a reason they could give that would satisfy me. Concerned parents know that wolves often wear sheep's clothing. This man has a criminal record. That should have been enough. At the least, he may not be that responsible. (Leaving a disabled, emotionally disturbed child alone with two six year olds bears that out, IMO).

I am not for a second attempting to defend this guy as a good pseudo-parenting choice OR mom for leaving the kids with him.

And grandma's response to him leaving the kids alone was bizarre to me. If he is telling the truth, Aliahna disappeared because he left her alone. And grandma acts like it's nothing? I'm not saying she has to blame him with rage or anything, but she sounded nonchalant, like it happens all the time. In fact, given her response, it just might happen all the time. This family and their friend are not looking too fabulous to me in the parenting department.

One of us has our timeline wrong. She did not disappear while he was at the store, she walked out the door sometimes later, while he was asleep. His trip to the store was irrelevant other than as evidence that he might not have been a great choice as temporary guardian (if you needed more evidence of this).

So yeah, focusing on the cigar run is probably not wise. But focusing on their reactions to it as well as how Aliahna came to be with this man to begin with, is, IMO.

Perfectly stated.

Of course, if her sisters really did see her leave the house, that is of utmost importance. But, IIRC, that's coming from MP and/or grandma. At this point, I want to hear it from LE before I will believe it.

I would be content to hear ANYONE other than this Mike fellow say, "I talked to the girls and they said...etc"

http://www.wataugademocrat.com/2008/0107/0111sheriffreports.php

One of MP's crimes where he fled Indiana and was found in Charlotte, NC. It's in MSM so I thought it would be safe to post it.

Very last paragraph of this article.

Did he just get out of prison recently? I'll have to check when grandpa got out. Another site says the mobile was in grandpa's name and MP is still staying there. Did they meet in prison? Not a good place for little children with 15 RSO's. Did you see how close some of these mobiles are to each other? Maybe a few feet apart. I'm not liking the info coming out.

Not accusing anyone but facts are 15 RSO's, a mom with the flu for a week letting her little girls go live with a man who fled a crime in Ind & was arrested in NC, & was living with the mom's RSO father up until he passed away early this month, who was charged with molesting a child. Not good at all.

Interesting. If MP, the last person to have seen Aliahna alive has fled the state previously, perhaps that is why LE is playing everything so close to the vest in Aliahna's case. They don't want to risk the guy fleeing again until they build enough of a case for charges- if the direction of the investigation points to MP as the perp.

I come from a county that plays everything incredibly close to the vest. I don't see their lack of making everything public as being lazy, not caring, or not being capable of doing more than say writing traffic tickets. Each jurisdiction is different, and not everyone makes the focus of their investigation to appeal to the public. Especially in circumstances doing so may hinder the case.

JMO

Yep, the flu story is starting to fall apart, if it was planned that long ago. That's what I figured would happen, given enough time.

It was reported that Alianha was in school on tuesday, and tuesday afternoon when she got out of school was the last time mom saw her.

Question: if this guy lived next door, and they were over there all the time, are we sure that this is the friend she was excited to stay with?

Had this man kept the girls before?
Yes, according to Grandma, he has done so while taking care of the Grandpa, close family friend for a long time...kids were used to being there, watching TV, playing games, etc...

Do we know the dates of incarceration for Grandpa and MP? (now that we know MP is a convicted felon as well?)

Did they know each other before they were incarcerated? Or did they just meet after they were released?

If they both did time, how long and how well could they have known each other?

ay yi yi and jmo

I recognize the location where the "Three little princesses!" photo was taken that is on MP's FB.
It is at the dam on one of the 3 rivers in Ft. Wayne (can't recall which one, Maumee, St. Joe or St. Mary's) off of Anthony Blvd.

This article has Aliahna's friend stating this was planned that Ailahna was going to stay with gpa's friend. At least by the last day of school it was planned. gar!

Mckee's daughter, Amelia, says Aliahna told her about her winter break plans. "She told me she was going to a friend's house the last day of school before Christmas break."

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/home/Missing-Juvenile-136180558.html
http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/home/Missing-Juvenile-136180558.html

It doesn't say what friend. She could have meant someone else. Since kids don't generally refer to adults as "friends" I tend to believe she meant someone else.

One of us has our timeline wrong. She did not disappear while he was at the store, she walked out the door sometimes later, while he was asleep. His trip to the store was irrelevant other than as evidence that he might not have been a great choice as temporary guardian (if you needed more evidence of this).

Snipped by me for space: You are right. MP says she disappeared after he came back. But I haven't heard that anyone else said that. He could be telling the truth. Or she could have disappeared when he left her alone. Or, she never made it out of the house alive. Or maybe her mom took her for a "ride". Or, maybe she just got up in the morning, walked out the door, and someone snatched her.

I don't know. But I've got real problems with how this went down. I'd like to see Mike take and pass a LDT. And mom. Something that can help LE narrow this down.

Grandma says all have been questioned, DNA has been taken, etc...does not mention lie detectors. Said dogs picked up a trail by her bus stop, which is also up at the road, which is a very busy road, Grandma thinks she walked there and was taken from the road.

Dogs picked up a trail at a bus stop that a child uses all the time for school. That doesn't surprise me. Doesn't mean she was there anytime on Saturday though and doesn't mean the dog did not pick up the scent from when the child was attending school before the holiday break.

JMO

Question about the dogs that followed her sent up to the bus stop (per NG interview). If that was her bus stop is there anyway the dogs are picking up her sent from the last day of school when she maybe went to or from school?

Blah, I am so far behind, had a family dinner today! If I would have know about the vigil I would have went, I was in the area! I don't have mobile web and didn't want to be rude and be on my sister's computer at the dinner but believe me, it was hard not to check for updates.

Yes, he violated his felony probation. He has a conviction from a 2000 charge and skipped out on his probation.

Wow. Well, I'm sure he will be arrested once IN has as much from him as they can get. They surely don't want to arrest him now and have him extradited to another state when they still have questions.

Boy oh boy. Yeah, just let your little babies stay with a FUGITIVE. That's the responsible thing to do.

Yep, the flu story is starting to fall apart, if it was planned that long ago. That's what I figured would happen, given enough time.

I wonder if MP himself orchestrated the whole sleepover arrangement. Maybe he told Tarah that he wanted to keep the kids for her as a Christmas gift, knowing how much she needed a break after caring for her terminally ill grandpa. Maybe he was SOooo nice and kind that no one sensed he might have been grooming them all.

So often there is a tiny little grain of truth to each whopper of a lie. Although I wouldn't discount Ali's crying in the middle of the night, I question WHY she was crying. If he was tired and exhausted by morning, I would question that too. With two 6 year olds sleeping in the same small quarters, muffling any disturbing noises might have become an issue.

I believe sometime between 2:30 and 6:00 he may have been out with Ali, alive or not I have no idea, and went by the convenience store on his way back to cover his tracks. OR that he was out partying and a RSO neighbor took advantage. I don't believe any of MP's story except for baaadly needing a blunt at 6 am.

The little sisters' testimony carries no weight with me, as I have worked with young abuse victims who were threatened into lying coverup stories with horrendous and traumatizing threats. Some even had their own beloved pets tortured and killed to silence them and told that would happen to either other pets, their siblings, mom, dad, or themselves. You can't count on these 6 year olds in THIS family environment to be truly honest or non traumatized. I hope they are in a more protective environment now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back