IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah....I'm pretty sure she was having a nightmare at 2:30 am. She was probably living the EFFING nightmare at that time. I AM SO PISSED! The fact that he left to get a cigar just makes me sick. I wouldn't be surprised if he got rid of something then too. Then came home and back to bed with a DEAD CHILD in the trailer. OMG.

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

RIP sweet girl. :(

I posted early on, I thought she was having a real life nightmare at 2 or 2:30 am when this claimed he was comforting her.

I KNEW. and I knew this outcome was exactly why LE was keeping everything so close to the vest. I just didn't know they would find her in the trailer. I thought he had taken her somewhere during the middle of the night to dispose of her.

jmo

I understand that it appears mom made some poor choices but please refrain from bashing family until more information is released.

You are right. They just lost a precious baby. So, friends, I am off for awhile. I need to cool down!!!!

changed the channel!

talking about MP's prior criminal history

live with Sheriff Fries, can't discuss if MP passed or failed poly but he took one, (I say he failed) then he came clean with details.

Crime scene tape around nearby dumpster.

Was the interview with grandma on Nancy Grace live? What time does it air? I'm not a fan of NG so never watch her show. I'm so sick over this. This is the first case I've followed on here that ended this way. Makes me want to hug my boys can keep them close to me at all times. :(

Night everyone
Ana, you'll be in my thoughts always

In the article linked above LE states they believe she's been deceased since Friday the day she was reported missing.

Would a coroner be at the trailer if the body wasn't found there? Not being snarky, just asking. Witnesses were on FB saying they were seeing firsthand the coroners at the home.

NOOOOOOO! :(

I hate to even say it, but at least there will be some closure and hopefully justice for Aliahna. May he rot in prison and then in hell.

I always can't help feeling. . .there were so many red flags. Where were all the good people before something happened to this poor girl?!!! :furious:

Channel 13 is RIGHT NOW reporting that the FBI is joining the search. WTH?

I'm done with WTHR 13.

I AM SO SICK OF THESE G_D DAMN_D HEATHENS !!
WHEN IS IT GOING TO STOP!!!
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I'M SORRY! I CANT TAKE ANY MORE OF THESE SICK S. O. B.s

For some reason this is hitting me really hard. I feel very shocked and horrified.

The family already was not coping, and clearly had many challenges to begin with...and now this.

Whatever judgments any of us wish to make about this family's choices, my heart goes out to them right now.

I feel devastated.

I posted early on, I thought she was having a real life nightmare at 2 or 2:30 am when this claimed he was comforting her.

I KNEW. and I knew this outcome was exactly why LE was keeping everything so close to the vest. I just didn't know they would find her in the trailer. I thought he had taken her somewhere during the middle of the night to dispose of her.

jmo

hugs- I think we all knew where this was going to end:(

NOOOOOOO! :(

I hate to even say it, but at least there will be some closure and hopefully justice for Aliahna. May he rot in prison and then in hell.

I always can't help feeling. . .there were so many red flags. Where were all the good people before something happened to this poor girl?!!! :furious:

And two days before Christmas. Argh!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back