IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am just sick, as all of us are.

Mom, WTH????? Really?????

I am the first to defend parents, but not this time. Nope. Not this time.

I sort of assumed this would happen when they stopped searching. I think they knew quickly what happened. Insane tragedy. It is hard to make sense of the world when so many people allowed this to happen to an innocent little girl.

Can someone post the scanner link, I can't find it! :eek:(

Here it is: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158314"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit. The world has too many sick people in it. Too many people willing to snuff out any light that they see. I hope he dies in prison and I hope the mother NEVER recovers from the guilt. I hope it destroys her.

I wish the best for her sisters and I hope that they are provided a safe place to try to have the rest of their childhood.

I can't do this anymore. Of course I say that after every case. It's too much. My apologies to LE, and I do take back my earlier statements, even though I question if she was found in the trailer, why she was not found the very day she was reported.

I'm feeling that way too right now. Mostly very, very angry with a hard lump in my throat. Merry Christmas, huh? I'm sorry, I am very pi$$ed right now. That baby girl had not a chance in hell. Thankfully, she's now in heaven. She had a better Christmas there than she ever could have dreamed of here, IMO. I hope her little sisters are well protected now and that the situation is looked at closely.

Poor baby. Yeah, MIKE, she WAS crying all night for her mommy you (self moderated rant). Oohh. I am ANGRY.

If Aliahna and her family were residing in Iowa until 2010 that certainly does not give them much time to get to know grandpa's friend well enough to call him a life long trusted family friend.

Hmmm....

jmo

Cubby, are you reading? Your posts kind of seem like you haven't seen the awful news.

Yeah....I'm pretty sure she was having a nightmare at 2:30 am. She was probably living the EFFING nightmare at that time. I AM SO PISSED! The fact that he left to get a cigar just makes me sick. I wouldn't be surprised if he got rid of something then too. Then came home and back to bed with a DEAD CHILD in the trailer. OMG.

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

RIP sweet girl. :(

The ONLY excuse for not searching is if you have the child (or the body), or you have a confession from someone who is promising to take you to that body.

This little girl was missing, possibly lost, and the local LE didn't bother to spend more than a single day looking for her. That's just unbelievable. Some have criticized this family friend for leaving the kids alone and running to the store for a few minutes, but that behavior looks positively stellar compared to the gross negligence the police have shown here.

LE is not searching for Timmothy Pitzen for the very reason I used as an example. His mother was all over Northern and Central IL prior to being found deceased having committed suicide. The areas to search in Timmy's case are just too vast for LE to cover so much area. I suspect that may be the case with Aliahna's disappearance if LE is unable to confirm or verify what is being told by witnesses.

jmo

A cigar.

A "celebratory" cigar.

I have no words.

Cubby, they found her body in the trailer. MP was arrested and charged with murder.

Is there an MSM article that has MP's name in it? So far I can't find anything?

Did they say his name during the press conference?

Cubby, they found her body in the trailer. MP was arrested and charged with murder.

I knew it. I KNEW this was going to happen and I knew that was a celebratory cigar.

Gotta catch up more now.

Where exactly did they find her in the trailer?

Has it been stated she was sexually abused? :(

His name was not given, but the person arrested was the friend that she had been staying with for the week prior, and that would be MP.

They said the person she has been staying with was arrested for her murder. It's been mentioned in several articles that Michael Plumadore was the family friend they were staying with.

Oh my gah! How did they not search initially? Her little sisters were there I pray they didn't witness any of this.

BBM

Hate to be morbid and I haven't read any of the official accounts, but possibly the "mention" of the nightmare during the night by MP was actually a cover-up in case something were heard by one of the other girls?

This poor little girl. All she wanted to do was to have a good time at the birthday party :cry:

No. But I think it was reported on the news. It was also reported that the person arrested was the person Aliahna and her sisters had been staying with and according to people on FB, they watched crime scene tape being put around his trailer and the coroner coming to his house.

I want to hear from grandma right now. I want to hear about how Mike wouldn't hurt a fly. How "everyone makes mistakes."

I am NOT being charitable right now.

Do we have confirmation that she was found in the trailer? (Other than FB posts w/crime tape, which doesn't mean that is where the body was found. I can only find reports that she was found in northern Allen county.)

TIA.

BBM

Hate to be morbid and I haven't read any of the official accounts, but possibly the "mention" of the nightmare during the night by MP was actually a cover-up in case something were heard by one of the other girls?

This poor little girl. All she wanted to do was to have a good time at the birthday party :cry:

YOu're exactly right, and she was crying for her mommy, the same person who put her in the situation to begin with.. it's sick.. just sick..

RIP Ana, you deserved a much better life than the one you were handed...
I don't know what else to say.. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13
Back