IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
oh my....poor Hailey Dunn missing a year ago today and still unfound and NOW tonight this poor baby found...I just can't stand it. I weep for them all. I can't stand it

With the lack of emotion shown toward Ali's disappearance, I would not be in the least surprised if mom and grandma feel more compassion right now toward MP than toward Poor Ali. I'm waiting for them to vilify Ali in order to make MP 'look better'. JMO

Do we have confirmation that she was found in the trailer? (Other than FB posts w/crime tape, which doesn't mean that is where the body was found. I can only find reports that she was found in northern Allen county.)

TIA.

I have found no confirmation as to where she was found yet. News starts in 4 minutes here, will listen and post if it is said where her body was recovered.

BBM

Hate to be morbid and I haven't read any of the official accounts, but possibly the "mention" of the nightmare during the night by MP was actually a cover-up in case something were heard by one of the other girls?

This poor little girl. All she wanted to do was to have a good time at the birthday party :cry:

And gma saying he saw her clothes were in a lump in the floor -but she left with her dress shoes on-made NO sense. HE KNOWS why those clothes were there. :(.... Damn him ..

oh my....poor Hailey Dunn missing a year ago today and still unfound and NOW tonight this poor baby found...I just can't stand it. I weep for them all. I can't stand it

Hailey is such a sweet girl, she'll take good care of Ana

I knew it. I KNEW this was going to happen and I knew that was a celebratory cigar.

Gotta catch up more now.

Where exactly did they find her in the trailer?

Has it been stated she was sexually abused? :(

They haven't said. Someone here got wind of a 10:30 p.m. presser which sent or hinky meters on red alert. We went to FB and found posts indicating she had been found dead and two men arrested. The press conference indicated one person was arrested and her body found. They said the probable cause statement would be released tomorrow.

Here I was yelling at LE. I guess they knew why they stopped searching. They knew exactly, probably, what was up and where they needed to look. But they needed a search warrant first, I assume.

Nothing most of us couldn't have predicted. So sad her mom and grandma couldn't have predicted it as well.

I mean, really? You place three babies at the home of a 40 year old single man who just happens to be a fugitive, with assault on his record, and great friends with old RSO grandpa, who liked little kids, in a trailer park FILLED with RSO's? AND THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD PLAN?

With the lack of emotion shown toward Ali's disappearance, I would not be in the least surprised if mom and grandma feel more compassion right now toward MP than toward Poor Ali. I'm waiting for them to vilify Ali in order to make MP 'look better'. JMO

I , sadly, am waiting for the same. Word of how she was always a wild child, and provocative, precocious for her age...I can just hear it now. It's a good thing I live far away...

Just so I am clear, did they say at the press conference that Aliahna was found inside the trailer where she was staying or is this information coming from Facebook?

They haven't said. Someone here got wind of a 10:30 p.m. presser which sent or hinky meters on red alert. We went to FB and found posts indicating she had been found dead and two men arrested. The press conference indicated one person was arrested and her body found. They said the probable cause statement would be released tomorrow.

Here I was yelling at LE. I guess they knew why they stopped searching. They knew exactly, probably, what was up and where they needed to look. But they needed a search warrant first, I assume.

Nothing most of us couldn't have predicted. So sad her mom and grandma couldn't have predicted it as well.

I mean, really? You place three babies at the home of a 40 year old single man who just happens to be a fugitive, with assault on his record, and great friends with old RSO grandpa, who liked little kids, in a trailer park FILLED with RSO's? AND THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD PLAN?

And all because her mother "didn't feel good". Well, she was right, I certainly consider her to be one sick person. That much I think I can say without a TO.

It's the part about her sleeping in the chair with her coat on that raises my eyebrows.

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/local/police-looking-for-missing-fw-girl

Did they have any night routines? Evening snack, tooth brushing, washing up? All with a coat on? No, probably not. Unless his house is unheated.
Maybe Aliahna had been out very late and fell asleep practically right on the doorstep? Where was she?

Or does the coat suggest that she was getting ready to leave?
BBM and late to the dance, as usual.
Mobile homes can be pretty drafty and chilly, so the coat part doesn't really bother me. There's tons of things about this case that do bother me, but this one particular item I can understand.

ETA: Just caught up. Now I'm just sick. And all those other things that were bothering me...have proven true. Not again. Not freaking again.

thank you for finding....are you able to find any one else arrested tonight, possible related to this?

I've been typing in his name in the Indiana vinelink all evening waiting for it to show. You have to have a name to enter...sorry

reporter just said at this time they do not know where the body was recovered

Sheriff Fries will be on live later in the broadcast.

:( I logged into this thread earlier and was trying to get caught up on details. Now I come back and see it marked "Found Deceased"

Very Sad, poor girl

Here's the link naming Plumadore: http://www.wane.com/dpp/mobile/police-call-newser-on-missing-girl

Patty G., I have only seen the info on FB about where she was found. And it certainly could be wrong. Tape may have gone up just because that's where the defendant lives. And people could have assumed that's where the baby was found.

I did have an article just a minute ago that said she was found at the trailer, but when I refreshed it to post the link that had changed to say Northern Allen County. So I am not sure either.

I understand that it appears mom made some poor choices but please refrain from bashing family until more information is released.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back