IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I don't think he would have hit her in the head if she was already dead from some overdose. JMO

and I wouldn't think he'd saw her into small pieces . . . JMO only

speculation about toxicology and why Aliahna's sisters did not hear anything

That's very true, but if FBI advised me not to talk I sure wouldn't. I think only the judge can actually order via gag order not to talk. FBI and LE just advises.

Me either jenny. All they would have to do is ask. In fact, they probably wouldn't have to ask, I just wouldn't.

I don't think one way or the other about the family not speaking to media about this but that's just me. I know I wouldn't, but then again I am fiercely private when it comes to personal issues and feelings and such. JMHO

Great find! That should be him as his middle initial is L for Len. So a dropped domestic abuse case involving a juvenile. Lot's of times kids don't want to testify or a parent doesn't want to put their child through a hearing.

Do you have the link? Thanks!

I can't get a direct link...but here is the form you can use to put in his last name and first initial to get the report.

https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/TrialSimpFrame

and I wouldn't think he'd saw her into small pieces . . . JMO only

speculation about toxicology and why Aliahna's sisters did not hear anything

We don't know what the sisters heard or didn't hear.

I can only go by the Sheriff Fries' statement on NG last nite that the three girls had been there with MP for a week. The PC affidavit indicates that Aliahna was frozen for at least 24 hours. How long she was dead before that? I don't know. Police were not called until after 8:00pm on Friday night. I know that MP was misleading TS during that particular day. I would like to know very much about who spoke to/saw the children from Tuesday until Friday evening when the police were called.

Police affidavit says she was killed early hours Thursday. She wasn't reported missing until Friday evening.

"A police affidavit submitted to the court today stated that Plumadore "freely admitted" that in the "early morning hours" last Thursday, he struck Aliahna in the head multiple times with a brick "while she was standing on the front steps of his residence."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/babysitter...r-girl-freezer/story?id=15239279#.TvuhiFbZWSo

IIRC, MP said that the girls told him Aliahna went with Mom Friday morning when he woke up and "found her tp be missing."

As far as a timeline, now I am confused. Did LE say that Aliahna had been frozen at least 24 hours before they located her? Or did LE say she has been frozen 24 hours before he dismembered her?

Ok - trying to figure something else out.

Do we know for sure there are male children living with TS? If so -- Do we know their ages?

Am I reading correctly that they were allowed to stay at home with mom even though she had the flu?

I can't quite get this bit of information to add up and make sense. :confused:

Ok - trying to figure something else out.

Do we know for sure there are male children living with TS? If so -- Do we know their ages?

Am I reading correctly that they were allowed to stay at home with mom even though she had the flu?

I can't quite get this bit of information to add up and make sense. :confused:

I think we are still waiting on this one. We have a FB post attributed to TS in October indicating that 5 out of 6 kids have the flu...something like that.

Thought here, sorry if brought up before, but if Ali is deaf, how could she possibly talk on a phone or hear her mother trying to speak over the phone, regardless of assuming the mother called?

I have not seen this posted...Do we know if the perp has ex-wives or kids of his own? I pray not...

I can't say for sure, but I was being very nosy and tracking him through public databases last night. I never saw anyone associated to him as in a spouse. But public databases aren't always factual and do contain errors.

As for kids, that wouldn't be in there.

Just what I've seen so far. JMHO

I have no idea if this has been discussed but in case it hasn't or you missed it..here is a case from Iowa for an M L Plumadore. Is that him?

--------------------------------------------------------------
Title: SMITH, C L ETAL VS PLUMADORE, M L
Case: 08041 DAEQ003656 (APPANOOSE)
Citation Number:
Event Filed By Filed Create Date Last Updated Action Date
DA - Petition Dismissed - Not Enough Evidence at Trial WILSON DANIEL P 11/23/2010 11/23/2010 11/23/2010
DISMISSED PER COURT WILSON DANIEL P 11/23/2010 11/23/2010 11/23/2010
ENTERED IN ERROR
RETURN OF SERVICE - OTHER APPANOOSE COUNTY SHERIFF DEPAR TMENT 11/17/2010 11/17/2010 11/17/2010
Comments: SERVED PLUMADORE ON 11/12/2010
OTHER ORDER SCIESZINSKI ANNETTE J 11/12/2010 11/16/2010 11/16/2010
Comments: ORIGINAL ORDER SETTING HEARING
ORDER SETTING HEARING SCIESZINSKI ANNETTE J 11/10/2010 11/10/2010 11/10/2010
Comments: ON PETITION 11/23/10 @ 10:30 AM
Petition for Relief from Domestic Abuse 11/10/2010 11/10/2010 11/10/2010
Comments: JUVENILE

Am I reading the document correct that is was "dismissed for lack of evidence?

Respectfully snipped by me.

Is there a link to this info (that the girls told someone Aliahna left)?

It came to us through MP, not necessarily a trustworthy source.

Mike Plumadore, 39, told the newspaper Sunday that he left the three girls in his mobile home about 6 a.m. Friday and went to a gas station about a mile away to buy a cigar. Authorities have said the store's surveillance video shows him there about that time.

"I had deadbolted the door," he said. "When I got back, all the girls was here."

He said he smoked his cigar and went back to sleep, then woke up about 10 a.m. when Aliahna's mother called. After that call, he realized the door to the home was unlocked and that Aliahna was gone. He said Aliahna's sisters, both 6 years old, told him that Aliahna had left with her mom.

Plumadore said it wasn't until he talked with Aliahna's mom about 8:30 p.m. that they realized she was missing and police were notified.
http://vegas.digitalmedianet.com/article/No-progress-in-search-for-missing-Indiana-girl-1815274

There are numerous other lies in the story, so...
I haven't seen confirmation what the girls told the police or their parents.

IIRC, MP said that the girls told him Aliahna went with Mom Friday morning when he woke up and "found her tp be missing."

As far as a timeline, now I am confused. Did LE say that Aliahna had been frozen at least 24 hours before they located her? Or did LE say she has been frozen 24 hours before he dismembered her?

MP told LE he killed her in the early morning hours of Thursday. We all agree it took time to freeze her (which it is said he initially did after bashing her head in with a brick) whole body. After a period of freezing (which I guess is the speculation part...and part of the confusion...anywhere up to 24 hours) then she is dismembered, placed into several garage bags and disposed in two locations away from the home while her head, hands and feet are left in the freezer. Logic, dictates that she was killed closer to Thursday morning (day of) or afternoon ....because he would be cutting it (bad pun :( ) really close if he did all of this Thursday night. When does the cigar fit in...? After disposal? So how long was she in the freezer to have not made a bloody mess everywhere during dismemberment? I don't know. It just seems like it is a lot to do in a few hours and make it back to your trailer by around 6:00am.

The cigar trip was on Friday morning, so the next day.

Thought here, sorry if brought up before, but if Ali is deaf, how could she possibly talk on a phone or hear her mother trying to speak over the phone, regardless of assuming the mother called?

She isn't completely deaf. About 50 % hearing loss (or so we are told by family members). So I don't see why she couldn't talk on the phone.

According to her grandmother she was not completely deaf:

GRACE: How about her hearing?

STORY: Her hearing? She has about 50 percent loss in both ears and (INAUDIBLE)

GRACE: Does she hear people calling for her? Would she be able to hear if people were calling her name?

STORY: If they were close enough.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/26/ng.01.html

IIRC, the grandmother gave a percentage loss of hearing. I just can't recall what it is.

My son has only 25% hearing in one ear, and 50% hearing in the other, wears no hearing aid devices and has played all sports as a child, teen and as an adult professional football. He uses a regular cellphone either with an ear piece or using the cellphone itself. Even TV is at a normal volume, sometimes the volume is too low for me.

He just learned to tune in, and has done extremely well and his hearing loss came from a high temperature as an infant.

We know the mom's father died in the begin of Dec-we don't know if she let her daughters stay there while he was alive overnight with him and MP-Do we know if the mother knew after her father's passing if MP was a SO?If she knew he was and still let her daughters go there..she has a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice