IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I read somewhere along the way while trying to catch up with this case that they hadn't found all of Aliahna's body parts?

I have no idea if this has been discussed but in case it hasn't or you missed it..here is a case from Iowa for an M L Plumadore. Is that him?

yes - link available at media thread

and I snipped all the info due to innocent people's names being on it . . . just sayin'

If the COD is undetermined, does that mean it is not obvious that he bashed her head in with the brick? Or that they dont know if that killed her-I suppose he might have asphyxiated her. :(

To me it means as of yet they haven't completed the tests.... Maybe they have not yet determined if she was deceased before smashing her head with the brick.

In little Mariha Smiths case her head was also bashed, but it was determined she was deceased prior to being beaten in the head.

All these poor kids. I can't help but wonder which one is suffering at the hands of a :cursing: that we will read about next week who no one knows or is helping right at this moment. :(

Great find! That should be him as his middle initial is L for Len. So a dropped domestic abuse case involving a juvenile. Lot's of times kids don't want to testify or a parent doesn't want to put their child through a hearing.

Do you have the link? Thanks!

Yup, give me one second to find...iowa had a weird hierarchy in their public records site...

That appears to be true, but clearly for the mother to believe this miscommunication, she didn't talk to the daughter that morning, and the step-father wasn't checking on the children going to and from work (at least on that day). I think those trailers are in really close proximity, so it's not like it would have been impossible to physically check how many children were still present in the alleged perp's trailer.
I agree.

By the way, one of the reasons the three little girls were sent to the Perp's place for about a week (!), is the step-father works the graveyard shift, so "he has to sleep during the day".

Well, I work the grave yard shift, five nights a week. 10pm to 6 am.

Most people who work the graveyard/ over-night shift will come home, and either sleep in the morning, or sleep in the afternoon.

But, just like anyone, people who work this shift don't sleep the entire day!
Are they claiming he sleeps the 16 hours he is at home? Don't most people sleep about 8 hours, (if they're lucky)?

So, putting aside the 8 hours he works at night, and then 8 hours he sleeps during the day, that still leaves 8 hours of awake time, every day.

He couldn't watch the kids while he was home and awake, for days on end? He didn't walk down the street to check on the kids who were being watched by a 35 year old man who was not even related to them?

Just sayin'.

I don't think the cause of death being undetermined means anything before toxicology and microscopic results come back on. Even if it is clear what killed her, until those things come back in, they just say the cause of death is undetermined.

Don't know much more then what I found. Although, Nancy posted it on her page

The Aliahna Lemmon Benefit Fund has been set up for the family of murdered 9-year-old girl Aliahna Lemmon. Monies donated to the fund will be turned over to the family for expenses and counseling.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/28/aliahna-lemmon-benefit-fund/?hpt=ng_mid

Found a Facebook Page re: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aliahna-Lemmon-benefit-fund-at-Salin-Bank/270849769640773

If you are interested in donating to this fund please contact Salin Bank for details. Also, PLEASE share this with anyone who is willing to pray or donate. This fund will be used for funeral expenses.

Bolded by ME.

Sorry - no way in hades I'm giving money to go to this family. They CLEARLY seem to have some pretty poor decision making skills. No way could I trust the money would go to things it SHOULD go for.

MOO

Edited to add: THANK YOU for posting that information!!! (sorry I forgot that initially!!!!)

It is my understanding (and trust me I don't really understand all of it) that the FBI or LE can't tell you not to talk to anyone. It has to do with civil liberties or constitutional rights...etc. We need a lawyer to speak to this.

They can "ask" you not to. Or they can say they would "prefer" if you didn't. But they can't tell you do not do it.

We see this a lot too because many people assume they are being told not to, when they are actually being asked not to---and it pretty much is summed up that they just aren't savvy about their rights. I'd wager to say that a good majority of citizens really aren't informed of their rights when dealing with FBI or LE (even victims).

Just speculation.

It is my understanding (and trust me I don't really understand all of it) that the FBI or LE can't tell you not to talk to anyone. It has to do with civil liberties or constitutional rights...etc. We need a lawyer to speak to this.

They can "ask" you not to. Or they can say they would "prefer" if you didn't. But they can't tell you do not do it.

We see this a lot too because many people assume they are being told not to, when they are actually being asked not to---and it pretty much is summed up that they just aren't savvy about their rights. I'd wager to say that a good majority of citizens really aren't informed of their rights when dealing with FBI or LE (even victims).

Just speculation.

That's very true, but if FBI advised me not to talk I sure wouldn't. I think only the judge can actually order via gag order not to talk. FBI and LE just advises.

I think that mom is oblivious to reality. This happens all the time to children raised in a dysfunctional enviroment. I think TS is a victim of her own reality, meaning she never learned how to be a reliable parent. We all have issues with exposure to dysfunction, but some people can never get away from the dysfunction long enough to see that the dysfunction is dysfunction.

Dysfunction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Parents that expose their children to environments that are less then positive, love their children. It's not a matter of not loving enough, they simply have bad judgement. It brings me to Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs

When you add other factors like drugs & Alcohol, sexual abuse, and abandonment, it magnifies the inability to meet basic needs. It's all about survival!

My opinion isn't that TS doesn't love her children, she simply didn't know how to mother. She practices what she learned, as we all do. If she would have had "good" people around her they could have taught her right from wrong, she could have been helped. Unfortunately every person around her are mentally sick...She never got out of the cycle.

I would bet my moral compass, she was abused in many ways as a child, at the hand of the people that "love" her the most. It is evident that her relationship with her father was obsessive. She loved him, perhaps in the wrong ways! I say this because she was willing to put her own children in a harmful environment to be with her father. The feeling of love is powerful and we all crave it, even if it is unhealthy. Most of us can recognize unhealthy love, people like TS can't.

She has tried to "survive" her entire life. At times, she probably didn't even have her basic needs met. She has searched her entire life for love and approval. Unfortunately she was in a dump looking for a treasure!

Of coarse this is simply my opinion!!:twocents:

I've been reading and was thinking along these lines but you said what I wanted to better than I could have. There is much more to this story than meets the eye and I agree with your assessment. I think its a very dark story though; but people can't give what they don't have in them to give.

Like everyone else I am aghast at all the details here but is there any worse punishment than hearing your child was cut up and put in freezer bags? I can't think of a thing. I do, of course, hope there is great wisdom involved in dealing with her siblings.

I agree.

By the way, one of the reasons the three little girls were sent to the Perp's place for about a week (!), is the step-father works the graveyard shift, so "he has to sleep during the day".

Well, I work the grave yard shift, five nights a week. 10pm to 6 am.

Most people who work the graveyard/ over-night shift will come home, and either sleep in the morning, or sleep in the afternoon.

But, just like anyone, people who work this shift don't sleep the entire day!
Are they claiming he sleeps the 16 hours he is at home? Don't most people sleep about 8 hours, (if they're lucky)?

So, putting aside the 8 hours he works at night, and then 8 hours he sleeps during the day, that still leaves 8 hours of awake time, every day.

He couldn't watch the kids while he was home and awake, for days on end? He didn't walk down the street to check on the kids who were being watched by a 35 year old man who was not even related to them?

Just sayin'.

That throws me off too, especially since as I understand it, two of the girls, including Aliahna, were TS's, but the other one is his daughter, not with TS.

But at that point, did she know MP was a child abuser? Another burning question.

If you call the home where three of your kids are, and speak to two of them, and they both say they are fine, and then you speak to the caretaker, and ask about the third child, and get told something like: "She had a few nightmares last night, didn't sleep real good. She's taking a nap, but I'll have her call you when she wakes up," and then you go back to sleep, or get lost in FB, or whatever the case may be....I mean, most parents of big families do have certain expectations that their kids will watch out for each other, and she may have never considered that her kids would tell her something that wasn't true, or that they wouldn't tell her that they haven't seen their sister all day.

Do we know that they told her something that was untrue or that they didn't tell her that their sister hadn't been seen all day? Do we know that she spoke to them at all.

If he fobbed them off with excuses why Aliahna was unavailable for two days in a row when she should have been right there being watched by him it should have been a big red flag right there and sent them flying over there in MP's trailer.

I understand what you are saying-I am not arguing. But it seems clear to me that they thought, right or wrong, the girls were safe with him.

And they were very wrong. FWIW, Mom was not a power of one. Her husband agreed to the same relocation plan. Her husband was OK with this arrangement as well. The adults in the lives of these children may have been unbearably shortsighted. Absolutely.

I need more information before I decide that these children were merely tossed away, and since there have been no charges made against anyone else to date, we are all going to have to wait to shred the people who made the choices here. :(

In regards to the graphic nature of this crime, can you imagine having to be the medical examiner doing this autopsy? It must be horrific. I have great respect for people who do this, I just don't know how they can do this day after day and not have a breakdown. I know I couldn't, no way. I believe it was Dr.Fessel who said many posts back, "I have to think about this case so I don't feel about this case". That describes it exactly. :(

My Hubs watched NG last night (he hadn't seen it in over a year). He turned and said to me---"Can you imagine being the police officer that opened that freezer?"

Something to think about. Bless all of these LE that worked so hard for Aliahna.

Do we know that they told her something that was untrue or that they didn't tell her that their sister hadn't been seen all day? Do we know that she spoke to them at all.

We don't know anything. Everyone is assuming, either that she did or didn't speak to them, but no one has come out and said to a reliable source, either way, at least not that has made it to the media.

Well I don't know how she could have been heard or seen by anyone after she was killed, considering parts of her were in the freezer.

We are in agreement here. Clearly Mom did not speak with Aliahna after Aliahna was killed.

I have no idea if this has been discussed but in case it hasn't or you missed it..here is a case from Iowa for an M L Plumadore. Is that him?

--------------------------------------------------------------
Title: SMITH, C L ETAL VS PLUMADORE, M L
Case: 08041 DAEQ003656 (APPANOOSE)
Citation Number:
Event Filed By Filed Create Date Last Updated Action Date
DA - Petition Dismissed - Not Enough Evidence at Trial WILSON DANIEL P 11/23/2010 11/23/2010 11/23/2010
DISMISSED PER COURT WILSON DANIEL P 11/23/2010 11/23/2010 11/23/2010
ENTERED IN ERROR
RETURN OF SERVICE - OTHER APPANOOSE COUNTY SHERIFF DEPAR TMENT 11/17/2010 11/17/2010 11/17/2010
Comments: SERVED PLUMADORE ON 11/12/2010
OTHER ORDER SCIESZINSKI ANNETTE J 11/12/2010 11/16/2010 11/16/2010
Comments: ORIGINAL ORDER SETTING HEARING
ORDER SETTING HEARING SCIESZINSKI ANNETTE J 11/10/2010 11/10/2010 11/10/2010
Comments: ON PETITION 11/23/10 @ 10:30 AM
Petition for Relief from Domestic Abuse 11/10/2010 11/10/2010 11/10/2010
Comments: JUVENILE

Is there a birth date listed for the ML Plumadore?

I can only go by the Sheriff Fries' statement on NG last nite that the three girls had been there with MP for a week. The PC affidavit indicates that Aliahna was frozen for at least 24 hours. How long she was dead before that? I don't know. Police were not called until after 8:00pm on Friday night. I know that MP was misleading TS during that particular day. I would like to know very much about who spoke to/saw the children from Tuesday until Friday evening when the police were called.

This is Important to me...because let's just say, no one in the family laid eyes on any of them since Tuesday. And he killed Alianha sometime between Tuesday and Late Thursday. He could have killed the other two after killing Alianha...

Would we all feel nothing but rage if that happened? I feel 100% fire and brimstone rage for MP. I also am starting to get royally insanely mad at TS. I am angry.

Respectfully snipped by me.

Is there a link to this info (that the girls told someone Aliahna left)?
Yes, yesterday, I read it on articles from MSM that were linked here at WS.

It's been discussed on the news, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramsie101