IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Allen County Coroner’s Office, COD UNK until further examination of microscopic findings and toxicology results is concluded . . . integral parts of the autopsy & each of those stages play significant roles in the accurate determination of the cause of death.

maybe she was not killed after being hit in the head (apparently, speculation that he drugged her) :twocents:

But I don't think he would have hit her in the head if she was already dead from some overdose. JMO

smart blond, your post made me shudder, not only for what this poor child may have endured, but for the sisters. Were they there at the trailer when he was doing the dismembering and placing peices in freezer bags????? What on earth did those children see/hear while in that trailer???

I pray they are being watched carefully and being interveiwed oh so gently by skilled professionals.

FGS, each time we get one of these cases, I think "well this - this right here, this is the lowest of the low, the worst of the worst."

And then I log onto WS the next day . . .

:shakehead:
I know what you mean.
I'm guessing that this 'started' at night, after he put the two littlest ones to bed for the night- in the bedroom. I'll bet there is a television set in the bedroom, too. He's a pedophile. Of course he would have a t.v. in the bedroom, and a VCR/DVD player, as well.

He would have had all night, after committing the crime, to do his busy work, and then clean up. If he had them stay in the bedroom, he would have had all day, too.

He needed access to the kitchen freezer, and most likely the bathtub, as well, which is why I think he kept the six year olds in the bedroom, sleeping at night, and then watching a marathon of cartoons and kid movies.

(On Facebook, he listed the kid's animated movie, 'NEMO', as one of his top favorite movies. Perfectly normal for a single, childless man in his 30's, right?). He makes me sick to my stomach.

This is my hope, at least, that they were in blissful ignorance in the bedroom. But, he also convinced them to lie and say that Aliahna left, so who knows.

This is all so sad.

IMHO, the COD not being conclusive yet.

Doesn't mean anything other than all the tests haven't come back yet.

They certainly don't want to rule a COD and then a test comes back that shows something else to be COD. This isn't that unusual to be honest( we've seen it in other cases) and IMHO isn't indicative of anything other than they are waiting for all the autopsy test results before ruling. Just shows a good methodical ME IMHO.

It might take awhile. He dismembered her small enough to be reportedly put into "freezer bags". We already know he decapitated her as well as her hands, we don't know to what extent she was not only dismembered but how much effort he put into making her as small as possible in order to dispose of her. Sorry that' so graphic but it's a graphic crime.

JMHO.

Yes, I am certain we would all check on our children, or our children would never be in this scenario at all.

This situation didnt happen in a vacuum, of course. But, we have to try and distinguish fact from fiction as much as we can here. There are some assumptions that are evolving into facts, and I think we have to be careful of it.

On Thursday or Friday. At least Aliahna was not seen or heard from by anyone after she was killed.

We know nothing else regarding any of the other children, and we know nothing else regarding whether or not Mom called and was told that Aliahna and/or her sisters were unavailable to speak because of (fill in the blank.)

If he fobbed them off with excuses why Aliahna was unavailable for two days in a row when she should have been right there being watched by him it should have been a big red flag right there and sent them flying over there in MP's trailer.

I have no idea if this has been discussed but in case it hasn't or you missed it..here is a case from Iowa for an M L Plumadore. Is that him?

--------------------------------------------------------------
Title: SMITH, C L ETAL VS PLUMADORE, M L
Case: 08041 DAEQ003656 (APPANOOSE)
Citation Number:
Event Filed By Filed Create Date Last Updated Action Date
DA - Petition Dismissed - Not Enough Evidence at Trial WILSON DANIEL P 11/23/2010 11/23/2010 11/23/2010
DISMISSED PER COURT WILSON DANIEL P 11/23/2010 11/23/2010 11/23/2010
ENTERED IN ERROR
RETURN OF SERVICE - OTHER APPANOOSE COUNTY SHERIFF DEPAR TMENT 11/17/2010 11/17/2010 11/17/2010
Comments: SERVED PLUMADORE ON 11/12/2010
OTHER ORDER SCIESZINSKI ANNETTE J 11/12/2010 11/16/2010 11/16/2010
Comments: ORIGINAL ORDER SETTING HEARING
ORDER SETTING HEARING SCIESZINSKI ANNETTE J 11/10/2010 11/10/2010 11/10/2010
Comments: ON PETITION 11/23/10 @ 10:30 AM
Petition for Relief from Domestic Abuse 11/10/2010 11/10/2010 11/10/2010
Comments: JUVENILE

Great find! That should be him as his middle initial is L for Len. So a dropped domestic abuse case involving a juvenile. Lot's of times kids don't want to testify or a parent doesn't want to put their child through a hearing.

Do you have the link? Thanks!

:panic: :panic: :noooo: just sayin'. mumbleminorsnamesmumble. :innocent: in news article about school friend, lol.

It could be that TS was willing to believe that on Friday. What concerns me about TS, essentially, is the length of time that child was in the freezer. When was she put in there? The affidavit, I think for PC, says at least 24 hours. So that would stand to reason that TS didn't see or talk to Aliahna all day on Thursday either. Whether or not MP was misleading her...she lived a few yards away. I would have been over there in a flash. Not several hours later...I don't understand TS's actions/inaction at all. Not at all. There is nothing that would keep me from traversing the 30 or so feet to check on my kids. There is no real reason that they should have been there the entire week. There is no real reason unless you are trapped under a heavy boulder that you don't hightail it the few yards over to your "pal's" house to see your kids. None. Sick or not. Wheelchair bound or not. You go check on your kids. Just my two cents. :twocents:

I totally agree. Years ago my ex took my boys for the weekend - and I tried calling to check on them about an hour after they should've arrived at their destination. He gave me some excuse why I couldn't talk to them. I called back about an hour later - got another excuse. I immediately got in my car and drove the 2 hours to where my kids were 'supposed' to be - and found that they WERE NOT there - but rather my ex was trying to place them somewhere in an effort to try and get custody of them.

It was and is MY responsibility as their mother to make sure they are safe and protected. Not take some excuse as to why they couldn't come to the phone and *advertiser censored*-UME they were fine.

And, FWIW, the judge in our divorce case didn't take too kindly to my ex's tactics and he ended up losing all his custody rights due to his continued antics.

from the AP

Dawayne Maroney of Centerville, Iowa, says he hadn't recently talked with his daughter, Aliahna Lemmon, or her mother, because they frequently changed their phone number. Aliahna's family lives in a Fort Wayne trailer park whose residents include 15 registered sex offenders.

Maroney says he's having difficulty coping with his grief but plans to attend Aliahna's funeral.

:burn:

Maybe someone called but clearly nobody checked.

It may be a definitional issue but I wouldn't call listening to a child abuser's lies checking on the children. If you check on your children the least you should do is to make sure you know if they're alive or not.

But at that point, did she know MP was a child abuser? Another burning question.

If you call the home where three of your kids are, and speak to two of them, and they both say they are fine, and then you speak to the caretaker, and ask about the third child, and get told something like: "She had a few nightmares last night, didn't sleep real good. She's taking a nap, but I'll have her call you when she wakes up," and then you go back to sleep, or get lost in FB, or whatever the case may be....I mean, most parents of big families do have certain expectations that their kids will watch out for each other, and she may have never considered that her kids would tell her something that wasn't true, or that they wouldn't tell her that they haven't seen their sister all day.

Great find! That should be him as his middle initial is L for Len. So a dropped domestic abuse case involving a juvenile. Lot's of times kids don't want to testify or a parent doesn't want to put their child through a hearing.

Do you have the link? Thanks!

He had to be living with them in a domestic situation. This better have not been Aliahan's familly.

But, he also convinced them to lie and say that Aliahna left, so who knows.

This is all so sad.

Respectfully snipped by me.

Is there a link to this info (that the girls told someone Aliahna left)?

IMHO, the COD not being conclusive yet.

Doesn't mean anything other than all the tests haven't come back yet.

They certainly don't want to rule a COD and then a test comes back that shows something else to be COD. This isn't that unusual to be honest( we've seen it in other cases) and IMHO isn't indicative of anything other than they are waiting for all the autopsy test results before ruling. Just shows a good methodical ME IMHO.

It might take awhile. He dismembered her small enough to be reportedly put into "freezer bags". We already know he decapitated her as well as her hands, we don't know to what extent she was not only dismembered but how much effort he put into making her as small as possible in order to dispose of her. Sorry that' so graphic but it's a graphic crime.

JMHO.

In regards to the graphic nature of this crime, can you imagine having to be the medical examiner doing this autopsy? It must be horrific. I have great respect for people who do this, I just don't know how they can do this day after day and not have a breakdown. I know I couldn't, no way. I believe it was Dr.Fessel who said many posts back, "I have to think about this case so I don't feel about this case". That describes it exactly. :(

I totally agree. Years ago my ex took my boys for the weekend - and I tried calling to check on them about an hour after they should've arrived at their destination. He gave me some excuse why I couldn't talk to them. I called back about an hour later - got another excuse. I immediately got in my car and drove the 2 hours to where my kids were 'supposed' to be - and found that they WERE NOT there - but rather my ex was trying to place them somewhere in an effort to try and get custody of them.

It was and is MY responsibility as their mother to make sure they are safe and protected. Not take some excuse as to why they couldn't come to the phone and *advertiser censored*-UME they were fine.

And, FWIW, the judge in our divorce case didn't take too kindly to my ex's tactics and he ended up losing all his custody rights due to his continued antics.

Wow...and you had to drive hours away to track them down. TS didn't even have to walk a BLOCK to check on her own. You drove over two hours in your car...she couldn't even make a trip around the corner. No excuse for that. TY for sharing.

If Aliahna went to fwcs, their winter break began the afternoon of 12/21. You can find it on the calendar posted on the school website.

http://www.fwcs.k12.in.us/calendar/calendar.php

Thank you. If she attended FWCS she was with the :cursing: before school was dismissed for the holiday. Or MSM has reported inaccurately that she was with the :cursing: for about a week.

We may have misinterpreted Aliahna's telling a friend on Tuesday she was going to the baby sitters as the start of being with the :cursing:.

He had to be living with them in a domestic situation. This better have not been Aliahan's familly.

Well how did Aliahna's father DM get to meet MP if he is from and still lives in Centreville Iowa? Do we know if DM ever came to Fort Wayne for a visit and met him there? Or did TS have a "friendship" going with MP while he was in Iowa? :waitasec:

I have not seen this posted...Do we know if the perp has ex-wives or kids of his own? I pray not...

Wow...and you had to drive hours away to track them down. TS didn't even have to walk a BLOCK to check on her own. You drove over two hours in your car...she couldn't even make a trip around the corner. No excuse for that. TY for sharing.

I think that experience is part of why I am so furious and heart broken over the way this all happened.... :(

On Thursday or Friday. At least Aliahna was not seen or heard from by anyone after she was killed.

We know nothing else regarding any of the other children, and we know nothing else regarding whether or not Mom called and was told that Aliahna and/or her sisters were unavailable to speak because of (fill in the blank.)

Well I don't know how she could have been heard or seen by anyone after she was killed, considering parts of her were in the freezer.

Where is this money going? To WHOM is it going? All it says is that a 'benefit fund' has been set up ---- any other details out there?

Don't know much more then what I found. Although, Nancy posted it on her page

The Aliahna Lemmon Benefit Fund has been set up for the family of murdered 9-year-old girl Aliahna Lemmon. Monies donated to the fund will be turned over to the family for expenses and counseling.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/28/aliahna-lemmon-benefit-fund/?hpt=ng_mid

Found a Facebook Page re: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aliahna-Lemmon-benefit-fund-at-Salin-Bank/270849769640773

If you are interested in donating to this fund please contact Salin Bank for details. Also, PLEASE share this with anyone who is willing to pray or donate. This fund will be used for funeral expenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13