IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where it gets confusing to me. MP moved into the trailer park, met Grandpa Lemmon and moved in with him a few days later. So did he move into his own trailer and move out a few days later to move in with Grandpa? Did he move in with Shumaker and move out a few days later to move in with Grandpa? How did Shumaker know him? :waitasec:

Grandma in Florida talks about MP like she knows him personally. Aliahna's father DM from Iowa says he knew MP too. How did all of these people who don't live in the state meet him? Especially since he didn't live there with Grandpa the whole time and had only moved back in the summer when the family asked him to?

Why was he in Iowa when TS and her family were there? Where was he living then when he had this DV case against him that was eventually dismissed? Is this how DM got to meet him? Because he said he met him through TS. It's all so convoluted.

MOO

Yes!! That is exactly what I am really suspicious about. SOMETHING is going on there, someone isnt being entirely truthful about this family's relationship with MP. JMO Not sure what it is, but there is something there, I just don't know what :(

It's madness what these adults are saying. What about Aliahna? They don't have to speak to the crime but could they not speak to her as a child? All i seem to hear as of late is defending the Perp???? Or he seemed like a good guy. Who cares. What about the poor baby? What was her favourite color? What music did she like? Did any of them care? Based on this case thus far I have no idea why i would expect an adult in her life to step up to the plate :banghead: Guess i keep hoping. MOO

The neighbors said Plumadore's only source of income was donating plasma, and they were beginning to wonder how he'd pay the rent.

Motive still unknown in 9-year-old's killing

This type of mobile home park may be one where you pay rent & not own the camper (if you have not seen pics of this place, please search them out)

Northway Mobile Home Park

Only source of income is donating plasma? What about the babysitting money? Or was he doing it for free?

Thank you, Cubby. My point is that this does not mean that she didnt call and check. Clearly she did not speak to Aliahna after she was killed. But, we do not know that she didnt speak with anyone and we do not know that she didnt call and we do not know if any of her children called her.

According to early MSM articles, LE is quoted as saying there was a miscommunication between mom and the person later charged with Aliahna's murder because she wasn't reported missing until after 8PPM Friday evening. 8:40pm IIRC.

We can confirm at least one phone call sometime Friday morning. We can't confirm or deny there were other calls or mom or dad stopped by or did not stop by other than that one statement by LE.

imo and jmo

According to early MSM articles, LE is quoted as saying there was a miscommunication between mom and the person later charged with Aliahna's murder because she wasn't reported missing until after 8PPM Friday evening. 8:40pm IIRC.

We can confirm at least one phone call sometime Friday morning. We can't confirm or deny there were other calls or mom or dad stopped by or did not stop by other than that one statement by LE.

imo and jmo

According to police affidavit she was actually killed early morning hours on Thursday.

aw, thank you, Cubby ! Anything to make information readily available . . . :woot:

And with that - please note I've gone through Thread #1 & #2 and added most of the pertinent MSM links & snippets of the articles in the IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, MEDIA LINKS & TIMELINES, NO DISCUSSION.

I am trying to complete what I've started out there (MP crime timeline, Aliahna's school time line), so please what ever you can add to help us, THANKS

Trial will be one day (preparation)

Thanks. At some point we're all going to be looking for these MSM links and it will be very helpful to have this thread compiled.

:blowkiss:

I have a feeling that this case is going to get a lot worse before... well... it really can't even get better, can it? I just think this is going to be one of those cases that none of us could have even imagined.

I do want to know exactly how legal it is to have that many RSO's in one area? Do they even do background checks before renting? You have places that won't even rent to you if you're so much as a week late on a previous rent and here there are 15 RSO's? It makes no sense.

It was called Pedo-Park and Pill-Park. How sweet. :banghead:

RSOs are shown a map of where exactly they are allowed to live, so clearly it is legal to have many RSOs in one place. They clearly live there because this is one of the places they are allowed to live at.

According to MSM she called Friday at 10 am. What leaves me scratching my head are the parents who call and do not ask to speak to their children.

I've never talked to anyone caring for my child and not also spoke to my child during the same phone call. If I were getting excuses repeatedly that someone was not letting me talk to my child it would raise an alarm.

I need a scratching post.

TS's behavior baffles and enrages me.

Just my :twocents: but if we as a society continue to make allowances fo people who continually make poor decisions and excuse their decisions because they may have had a bad upbringing or terrible homelife...how are we to protect their future kids? Their future?

Our future? Once TS became a mother her childhood ended. I don't know what I can do as a member of society to make sure that TS's other kids lives are not ruined...but I will do it.

I realize that TS is not the perp...MP is. And he is evil. But TS put her three children in the path of that evil. And I don't care whether or not MP seemed nice or never had a harsh curse word to say...she just handed them to him. And checked on them, from what we have been told, not very much at all.

Mod note:

I've <snipped> and removed posts in reference to the FB photo that wasn't linked.

Photos have to be linked back to their original source.

Thanks.

I understand what you are saying-I am not arguing. But it seems clear to me that they thought, right or wrong, the girls were safe with him.

And they were very wrong. FWIW, Mom was not a power of one. Her husband agreed to the same relocation plan. Her husband was OK with this arrangement as well. The adults in the lives of these children may have been unbearably shortsighted. Absolutely.

I need more information before I decide that these children were merely tossed away, and since there have been no charges made against anyone else to date, we are all going to have to wait to shred the people who made the choices here. :(

(responding to the bolded part)

Respectfully, some of us are wondering whether this assertion is actually true (unless by "safe" you mean alive). I myself have an almost automatic urge to say "well, of course they only wanted the best, of course they thought it was safe" but that's only because that's what I want for MY baby and I cannot imagine thinking any other way.

The problem comes in when we try to apply that sentiment, that "of course they thought it was safe" to what we know they actually did. That's where it just falls apart. No, that's where it freaking implodes.

Do any of these sound plausible?

"I thought it was safe for my three daughters to play with the power saw."

"I thought it was safe for my three daughters to hitchhike to Cleveland.."

"I thought it was safe for my three daughters to move in with the strange single man down the street."

Giving people the benefit of the doubt is a noble thing, but not when doing so demands the sacrifice of objective reason. In my opinion, that's where we are at when talking about the motivations of the parents in this case. :)

We don't know.

If these girls are in the care of the mother, she should have demanded that they be examined medically! I would have called 911 if I couldn't walk or I was too sick and I would have had an ambulance take all of us to the hospital! I'm going to be super mad if they are still in the care of the mother and she is denying these girls possible medical treatment.

If these girls are with the State, then they have failed miserably by not getting these girls examined medically and people would be getting fired right NOW!

Something's wrong with this picture!

Longtime lurker, first time poster...this maybe a moot point, but it's bugging me...how were these people who seem to have multiple children with multiple partners able to move all over the country without violating custody agreements with their childrens' other parent? My ex-husband and I have a clause in our divorce agreement that neither of us can even take our daughter out of the state for a vacation without the other's consent.

Do we know if anyone had gifts for the children for Christmas?
Were the girls going home for Santa?
Did this freak have Christmas plans?
Did anyone want the girls for the holiday weekend?
What about the other 3 children still in the home and not at
the freaks?
For goodness sake this was the holidays. All the children should of been home.
I'm livid, sorry!

According to MSM she called Friday at 10 am. What leaves me scratching my head are the parents who call and do not ask to speak to their children.

I've never talked to anyone caring for my child and not also spoke to my child during the same phone call. If I were getting excuses repeatedly that someone was not letting me talk to my child it would raise an alarm.

I think the problem is that everyone is looking at this in terms of what they, as a parent, would do. Obviously, TS is a different kind of parent.

As a teenager I began babysitting for a newborn. The "Mother" was an acquaintance of the ex-wife of a relative of ours.

This baby's "Mother" left her two week old baby with me (I was 13 at the time) for a week while she went on a trip with a boyfriend across country. Of course, I had a mother who helped me take care of the baby and let me keep all the money.

I continued taking care of this little one at least every weekend until I reached about 17, or my mother watched her. Many times we took care of her free of charge or kept her for days or weeks at a time - because we knew if we didn't, her "Mother" would leave her with anyone - and by that I mean ANYONE who would take her so that she could go out and use drugs, drink, and find a man to have sex with. She was not much of a mother. She just shouldn't of had a child. Her needs were #1 - the child always was pawned off on anyone she could find, for as long as they'd take her.

That is the type of woman she was.

Anyhow when I was in high school and got a real job, this person found another girl to watch the child. This new sitter was nice, I met her and so didn't feel badly for not taking the little girl on weekends all the time any longer.

When the new sitter got a job and couldn't be there 24/7 to babysit, the "Mother" started leaving the little girl with this other babysitters boyfriend - even overnight. Of course I didn't know about it at the time, nor did my mom. We learned of it much later, after finding out he had been molesting her for a long long time.

I've never left my girls with anyone other than my sister, who lives in a different state than I do. When I had to go to hospital to have my children, I would pay for her trip and she'd come and take care of my babies. I have trust issues.

I certainly would never have a man babysit my children. ever. ever.

but that is me -- this woman we are talking about is, I suspect, very much like this person I babysat for - and unfortunately the child paid a terrible price.

Sad but true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member