IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pretty much do consider him a reliable source. He seemed very specific, and what he said was true about where her remains would be found. I think he's telling the truth.

I can't imagine, with what he's confessed to, that he'd have any motivation to lie since he's fully confessed to a death penalty crime. I don't what details he'd lie about, since he's already confessed to the worst category crime.

He might not be telling the truth about all the details, but I fail to see any reason as to why he would move up the date of the murder.

There is a ms of the step father that indicates he was military. Don't want to go outside of tos so won't post it but it is easy to find.

Mod's. can we post both parents social networking pages? Well, both parents that were living with Aliahna, iow TS and her current husband?

I pretty much do consider him a reliable source. He seemed very specific, and what he said was true about where her remains would be found. I think he's telling the truth.

I can't imagine, with what he's confessed to, that he'd have any motivation to lie since he's fully confessed to a death penalty crime. I don't what details he'd lie about, since he's already confessed to the worst category crime.

He confessed to a death penalty crime, but who knows what his motivations for that crime were? He might actually be trying to spare the family the true details of what he did to Ali before her death, and that means making a fake timeline. Maybe he intends to try to mitigate his own responsibility by throwing someone in Ali's family under the bus, as it seems he had no problem doing that when he told everyone that the girls told him they saw Ali leave with her mother.

There are a lot of reasons that he could be lying, and I don't think I could even list them all, because I can't get that far into his head, thankfully.

Then you would have the lot rental and all the utilities to pay.

And...if his money comes from donating plasma, then how would he afford lot rental, utilities, gas in the car, (wonder if the car is Shorty's?), food, internet, etc. I've heard of people her in Virginia donating plasma and the most they can make per month is like $75 b/c you can't donate but once a week or something like that. Maybe plasma is of higher value in Indiana. Don't know??? Speculation... MOO

3 states all in a year with all those kids.

Using this post as a spring board.

Ok, if step dad was in the military, do we know what years? And would those years coincide with the dates this family lived in IN, IA and MD?

Would it be common for the military to move a family 3 times to 3 different states within 12 months time?

No military in my family so am not familiar.....

tia

I saw that, but examiner is a blog and I can't access it because it makes my laptop act funny. Where did the statement come from originally?

NG interviewed Sheriff Fries Tues night . . . he said it

And...if his money comes from donating plasma, then how would he afford lot rental, utilities, gas in the car, (wonder if the car is Shorty's?), food, internet, etc. I've heard of people her in Virginia donating plasma and the most they can make per month is like $75 b/c you can't donate but once a week or something like that. Maybe plasma is of higher value in Indiana. Don't know??? Speculation... MOO

and if he had welfare, FLA state would of caught him by SS #.
So how did he get money to live?
Oh I have bad thoughts now on child *advertiser censored*??? JMOO
some thing to make big money on to live and did mom make out also?
JMOO

So you actually believe that he is a reliable source? :innocent:Uhm, he said he thought she left with Tarah.:waitasec: That was a lie!:furious: So if he didn't say that he raped the child then he must of not? So, thankful an autopsy is being done instead of relying on Michael Pulmadore's version in what happened.:gthanks:

Some people are willing to lose their life for their own child...

Jenni Lake gave birth to a baby boy the month before her 18th birthday, though she was not destined to become just another teenage mother.

That much, she knew.

While being admitted to the hospital, she pulled her nurse down to her at bed level and whispered into her ear. The nurse would later repeat the girl's words to comfort her family, as their worst fears were realized a day after Jenni's baby was born.

"She told the nurse, `I'm done, I did what I was supposed to. My baby is going to get here safe,'" said Diana Phillips, Jenni's mother.

In photographs, the baby's ruddy cheeks and healthy weight offer a stark contrast to the frail girl who gave birth to him. She holds the newborn tightly, kissing the top of his head. Jenni, at 5 feet and 4 inches tall, weighed only 108 pounds at the full term of her pregnancy.

A day after the Nov. 9 birth, Phillips learned that her daughter's decision to forgo treatment for tumors on her brain and spine so she could carry the baby would have fatal repercussions. The cancer had marked too much territory. Nothing could be done, Phillips said.Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/...test=latestnews?test=latestnews#ixzz1hsdAcvzw

And some people can't make a quick trip next door to check on their kids in person. That to me speaks volumes. I am not saying that the 18 year old written about above is perfect, or that her decision to save her son didn't have tragic consequences for her and her family members. At 18, the girl described above, protected her child like a bear cub. At 28 years old, 3 marriages and 5-6 kids later, TS, hands hers off for a week...and according to MSM, didn't lay eyes on them for days...even though she lived right next door.

While I pray for TS and her family, my heart is with Aliahna. My strongest prayers are for the remaining children. Their safety is paramount. Their later adult lives, I pray, are not ruined.

Oh my, Jenni's story has me in tears....

...if only there were no holiday break there may not have been a need for a "babysitter"... :cry:

JMO

Mod's. can we post both parents social networking pages? Well, both parents that were living with Aliahna, iow TS and her current husband?

TY~You're reading my mind. I think his MS gives us another state to consider for residence and many pictures.

It is still public as of now.

In MI, you can make $240 a month, plus the option for regular donation bonuses and referral bonuses boosts that to about $350 a month. But, as you said, I don't know about IN.

Although, I will say that his plasma donations lower the chances he was a regular drug user, JMO.

Ok, if step dad was in the military, do we know what years? And would those years coincide with the dates this family lived in IN, IA and MD?

Would it be common for the military to move a family 3 times to 3 different states within 12 months time?

tia

military, yes we moved 3 times (2 states, 3 cities in 12 months)his 1st year and then stayed put for 3 years.

I'm no longer going to comment on the siblings being physically examined. I'm sure these girls are getting the best care as far as physically and emotionally. I'm not an expert and i dont know what they have been thru. One media report doesn't cut it for me. My hat is off to LE in this case. Just my opinion.

tia

he retired in 2008.

The only reason he confessed IMO was because he hadn't had a chance to dispose of all the frozen body parts before Aliahna's mother came looking for her (to attend a birthday party I think?) and finally realized that she was missing and called LE.

If he had one more day, I'm sure he would have finished up his disposal on the Friday night and we would be here looking for a missing child who he claimed just left on her own to be with her mother.

But once LE was involved, he knew that they were going to make that grisly find in the freezer so he had to confess to something. I think it's unlikely that he confessed to what really happened. His version seems to indicate that Aliahna's behavioural problems might have triggered an uncontrollable anger in him. Will he plead temporary insanity with this version?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member