IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you Patty for all the hard work you're doing to clarify this issue with MP. You bring up a good point that MP could have been in a room/apt that had been occupied by a different RSO.

From the link you posted:

The Sheriff said Plumadore was found in what was the “Domestic Violence and Sex Offender Registry Verification” by warrant and sex offender check, and was here November 29th of 2007 to January 22nd 2008.

Another possibility, imo, could MP have had to register as a DV offender? It sounds like this list is for both DV and RSO's and doesn't mean they are both, but could be one or the other. At least that was my interpretation when the article was updated.

still catching up........

I want to say thanks to PattyG also for your work on this. I looked at the newly reworded article. MP did have the case in Iowa for DV, however it appeared to be dismissed due to lack of evidence. If it was dismissed I would imagine that he would not have to register? However he doesn't seem to have any other DV charges that anyone was able to locate.

Well the FBI is telling people not to speak to the media so as to protect the integrity of the investigation. So unless the media finds a something that we haven't already found, I don't think we will hear anything new...(save a few details here and there) until tomorrow with the medical examiner...:(

I am trying to find out more about Michael P. but it is the same stuff we already found.

Not caught up, but I have to reply to this post. Respectfully, I have officially fallen off the fence of having any sympathy for this<modsnip>.

There are PLENTY of people who suffer horrible abuses, many of whom have shared their experience here at WS, and become adults capable of escaping that cycle and ensuring their children escape that cycle.

Initially I thought Tarah and her family were victims of being groomed by this MP. Which, I still believe they were.

However after learning Aliahna was the victim of abuse in Iowa which led to her PTSD, and the incubator didn't have a wake up call becoming super vigilant about protecting her children - that's all I needed to hear. Fool mom once, shame on the perp, fool the incubator twice, shame on the incubator.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111228/LOCAL07/312289983/1002/LOCAL

Not only was Aliahna subject to ex con's, pedo's and convicted felons/absconders who were state hopping to avoid penalties, her incubator was hopping states to deliver her children to these dangerous abusive situations.

Aliahna and her siblings NEVER HAD A CHANCE. Every single family member they came in contact failed them and failed them miserably. And as others have posted, as horrific as the information we've learnt, I too think this is only the tip of the iceberg.

'Nuff said. If I add more, I'll be in a time out.

Back to reading and catching up on the thread.

Very well said!!!!

We have heard Ali was abused, but so far haven't heard the word molested yet. I guess we are assuming she was molested, but do we really know that as fact.

No. Only through context. She was abused, if I understand it, twice, and by two different people she apparently felt close enough to that she felt bad about reporting them.

Other than sexual abuse I am not sure what else this could be.

Could it be MP has a warrant in another state for a possible sex offense? That's why they found him via the registry? If he hasn't been charged yet and been sentenced, he isn't technically a SO yet.

Doesn't really matter, he surrounded himself with other pedofiles and criminals. Aliahna is gone and it won't bring her back if he is one or not.

The other children in the home should be taken at least until this home situation is investigated. Mom took her abused daughter to live in a pedo playground and on top of that, let's 3 daughters stay for a week with their late RSO grandfather's roomate. That's not good judgement. I hope the rumors on FB are true that they have been taken by CPS.

o/T just out of curiosity was Ans's home decorated for the holidays?
Were there gifts under the tree or was mom to sick and ?

It makes no sense to me the family was told by the sheriff not to talk about the case to not harm the integrity of it.

This is TS's FB status from October 20 at 8:11am via mobile, made me wonder if 6 kids live in the home...
Re-worded from original post!
well some darn bug hit our entire house, on way to drs with 5 out of 6 kids and zach sr. I hope we get this kicked in the *advertiser censored*, im already on antibiotics. :(

Thank you for finding this Kimb103. 5-6 kids in that house and it didn't raise an alarm for Tarah when MP was in interesting in baby sitting some but not all? :furious: Nor did it raise an alarm for her husband when this 39 yr old single male bachelor friend of pedo grandpa was interested in some of their children but not all?

Nuff said, or I will find myself with a WS paid vacation courtesy of the mods. :p

Is this FB picture the only place where the information about there being two male children is coming from? I have not seen it mentioned any place but here on WS. Maybe they are nephews? Has anybody confirmed that TS is the bio mother to any child other than Aliahna and her 6 year old half-sister.

don't know if anyone has responded to this query but No, this FB picture is not how the # of children TS/AS/RF/others was determined, at least for me. I know somewhere in thread #2 there is a discussion ONLY supported with FB & MSM comments (nothing MSM or LE or family spoken) . . . speculation ONLY

But earlier in the investigation, while everyone's FB walls were open it was easy to trace the "family-tree" or the Web of Ickiness. I'm sure we will find out soon enough.

There is the beginning of Cast of Characters over in the [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158476"]Media Thread[/ame]

thank you Patty for all the hard work you're doing to clarify this issue with MP. You bring up a good point that MP could have been in a room/apt that had been occupied by a different RSO.

From the link you posted:

The Sheriff said Plumadore was found in what was the “Domestic Violence and Sex Offender Registry Verification” by warrant and sex offender check, and was here November 29th of 2007 to January 22nd 2008.

Another possibility, imo, could MP have had to register as a DV offender? It sounds like this list is for both DV and RSO's and doesn't mean they are both, but could be one or the other. At least that was my interpretation when the article was updated.

still catching up........

The warrant was for the auto theft and forgery charges, so I don't feel it was for a DV registry. I believe the anger management issues of hitting a bus driver was in Florida, and Florida was not in on this warrant.

Still patiently waiting to hear back from the radio station.

Sorry if this has already been answered but I have a few questions:

Who was taking care of the mother while she was sick with the flu. Now I'm hearing she is paralyzed from the waist down. Was she like this the whole time the perp was taking care of her girls? If she was paralyzed, I would guess that she needed help taking care of herself. Did this helper check in on the girls?

Did the girls have school in the last week before Christmas? In Ontario, the schools were running until Friday Dec 23rd. If so, did this "man" get the girls ready for school each day until the Friday morning?

all good questions matou

I would be curious to know if MP had a girlfriend(s)...it is odd to not hear from any family members of MP speak to the media. Usually, by this time, they'd have been tracked down. Not trying to sleuth his family. Not at all. It just seems like we would have heard from someone other than the ROS's living at Pedo Park.

The sheriff tells the family not to talk about the case but he goes on Nancy Grace? Not understanding this. How could the family hurt the case by talking? The freak has confessed.

Sorry if this has already been answered but I have a few questions:

Who was taking care of the mother while she was sick with the flu. Now I'm hearing she is paralyzed from the waist down. Was she like this the whole time the perp was taking care of her girls? If she was paralyzed, I would guess that she needed help taking care of herself. Did this helper check in on the girls?

Did the girls have school in the last week before Christmas? In Ontario, the schools were running until Friday Dec 23rd. If so, did this "man" get the girls ready for school each day until the Friday morning?

Her paralysis is described as temporary, so I am guessing it's a recent development-after the child was murdered. I believe the school is on break.

Well the FBI is telling people not to speak to the media so as to protect the integrity of the investigation..

I wonder if FBI said this before or after grandpa made his remark to the media about prior abuse. I ask this because media has a way of responding a day late, sometimes taking or adding for the headline. I realize that grandpas remarks were posted today cause I fell out of my chair reading it, so I am still left wondering why he threw that bit of information out regardless. FBI told them to stop talking.

Another question I have now, it's been stated by Fries last night on Nancy Grace the girls where with the monster for a week. What day did they get out of school, does anyone know? Did they literally hop off a bus and shuffle off to his home?

I'm going to guess that there will be preserved DNA (i.e. sperm) belonging to Michael Plumadore in the frozen packages, nicely preserved because he froze the evidence. If MORE than one pedo is involved in this crime, I will lose my mind.

FYI - fellow WSers

Some of the Ft Wayne & Indianapolis MSMs have FB walls . . . the stories they post on FB are the same as they post on the Website.

:silenced:

Hopefully more will come out regarding this "abuse" as I never read between the lines in cases.

I am sure we should be able to find something from last year involving a minor child and two adults.

I know you don't!

I'm not sure, though, that this will be that easy to find. It could have been two different incidents on separate occasions. And what has come out thus far about this case, I would not be surprised.

http://www.shelbystar.com/articles/plumadore-60938-aliahna-told.html
http://www.shelbystar.com/articles/criminal-60944-county-record.html
Michael Len Plumadore, 39, lived in Grover and Kings Mountain during the early and mid-1990s, according to court documents.

On March 10, 1992, Plumadore was found guilty of causing injury to personal property and being intoxicated and disruptive. He was ordered to pay $150 for damages to a Kings Mountain Police car, Cleveland County court records state.

At the time of the charges, Plumadore had a listed address on the 900 block of Second Street in Kings Mountain. He lived on the 100 block of Ben Davis Road, Grover, when he faced three simple assault charges in 1996.

Court records show those charges were dismissed by the district attorney at the time.

FORT WAYNE, Ind. -- The man who confessed to bludgeoning a 9-year-old Indiana girl to death then dismembered her has tied to the Charlotte area.

An address search shows 39-year-old Michael Plumadore lived in several locations between Gastonia and Shelby. However, neighbors in the area said they never knew the man accused of murder.

PHOTOS: The case so far

According to Plumadore's Facebook page, he also went to school in Gastonia, at Hunter Huss High School.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties