IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The removal of the other kids is one of "those" things.
CPS has to prove clear and present danger in most situations before they can remove a child. Remember, we may question her decisions, but there are still guidelines to follow, and when you come right down to who actually killed this child, it wasn't either one of her parents.
The kids are no longer in contact with MP, he's in jail.
If the kids were molested or otherwise abused, it was not in the care of their parents directly.
CPS usually respects the rights of the parents to choose their own child care provider. Since he is not findable on any SO registry, it might be the opinion of the state that there was no way that TS could have known she was placing her children in mortal danger.
We can tell from her facebook postings that the kids do go to see doctor's, therefore there is little to no medical neglect, we don't know what the inside of her home looks like, but if it's not absolutely disgusting, there's no environmental neglect...

Unless the state can prove that the other children are at "significant or eminent risk of harm or death", they won't be going anywhere.

It's up to the worker that catches the case, essentially.

I don't have any opinion about Mom removing Aliahna's belongings from the home so quickly because unfortunately given where I currently live and have lived for the past 10 years I've seen grief up close, way too up close, and way to personal. (military family).

Grief will make us do strange things sometimes and I've seen people act completely out of character. I've seen them do or say things that the rational mind or logical mind of those listening or viewing are completely stunned and taken aback.

Not taking up for her, I'm not accepting of her life choices that lead to Aliahna being in that home that night where she was killed. But just specifically her actions afterwards can be viewed as someone who might be functioning while in the state of grief.

As an aside, I've always said that we all know love, we experience that in a similar way as humans, we know hatred and anger and all the other emotions and have all experienced them so when we see someone expressing those emotions we can relate in some way most of the time (not talking about commiting criminal acts because of those emotions) but grief, it's a whole 'nother animal and each and every person experiences it differently. It's the only emotion I've seen that we do that.

Just my humble opinion and ramblings.

They still expect to file formal charges tomorrow. He doesn't have to go to court but the charges are going to be filed tomorrow.
"Michael Plumadore, 39, is expected to remain in his jail cell when the formal charges are filed, said Danielle Edenfield, the Allen County prosecutor's office chief investigator. A warrant listing the charges will be read to him, she said."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/formal-charges-expected-filed-man-15256137#.Tvzt0lbZWSo

Can you imagine being linked to this mess, by genetics, or married into it? I feel for all the children, the ones who were kin to Aliahana, the ones that mom's boyfriends and husbands brought in, and those who were friends with this precious child.

Some of this family simply may have not chosen to share with others that they had a convicted sex offender in their family, I can't help but feel for them. Especially the children.

MOO

If TS took her daughter's memorial down, I am guessing she was very resentful toward her own daughter. Maybe she even blames her for the mess she is in right now.

Perhaps. Or, perhaps she prefer that all that attention come her way instead - after all, she is "paralyzed" from all that she has endured the past week. What about HER, ya know? She's the one all suffering and paralyzed. People should be paying attention to HER at this awful time; why is all the attention going to a memorial for her murdered and dismembered daughter? It just ain't right, I tell ya.:furious:

I agree. I'm betting that in TS mind, and maybe more in that dysfunctional family, it's all Aliahana's fault, even though we know that it's not! . :maddening:

Wondering if the family will move out of that TP now or if they'll stay and still try to continue to blend in. sigh

MOO

I just can't get over that they are still living 2 doors down from the trailer of unspeakable horrors! Maybe the parents don't care, but my God it must be hard for the kids, but it is more important to get rid of anything to do (supposedly) of Aliahana's? I am really dreading to hear what is going to come next to the point of pitch-forks are swirling in my mind & I don't like that, but I am feeling so frustrated & scared for the other children. :banghead:

Perhaps. Or, perhaps she prefer that all that attention come her way instead - after all, she is "paralyzed" from all that she has endured the past week. What about HER, ya know? She's the one all suffering and paralyzed. People should be paying attention to HER at this awful time; why is all the attention going to a memorial for her murdered and dismembered daughter? It just ain't right, I tell ya.:furious:

:(. :(. :(

Unless the state can prove that the other children are at "significant or eminent risk of harm or death", they won't be going anywhere.

I would think the "environment" OF RSO's in the are is significant risk.

This woman states she is too "ill" to take care of her kids, she says she is paralyzaed.

How she gonna take care of them from a wheelchair, she said she couldn't take care of them while she had the flu but there is proof of how she was spending her time. Playing games online and God only knows what her computer would show if the LE ever got a chance to look at it. IMHO she probably was doing more than gaming.

I used to play MW heavily and if you wanted to have more than "game" time it was easy, open up your chat, the peope who "play" like to do more than play games if you are open to it.

I just can't get over that they are still living 2 doors down from the trailer of unspeakable horrors! Maybe the parents don't care, but my God it must be hard for the kids, but it is more important to get rid of anything to do (supposedly) of Aliahana's. I am really dreading to hear what is going to come next to the point of pitch-forks are swirling in my mind & I don't like that, but I am feeling so frustrated & scared for the other children. :banghead:

Uh, yeah, and if there is ANYTHING that ANYONE should not want to have to look at ever again, it should be that trailer. Oh, and the face of MP.

--UN believable!

--1st they pack up her belongings and erase all traces of her in their trailer, and now to take the memorial , done by people who actually CARE down?

--your friends-----did they say that TS took this down herself?? any 1st hand info on how her temporary paralysis is ??

Sorry I am just responding to this. Yes, they said she took it down with her husband. Now, I don't know how they would know for sure. But several friends said it has been taken down and are upset because they left stuff there.

Did the tralier belong to the family? Because the grandmother said the little girl wanted to sleep in the chair that her grandfather died in, and she was wearing the outfit she wore when she went to his funeral, right?

BBM This is one of the things I have wondered. Did Aliahna's family move there so that they could move into the trailer, a 'possession is 9/10ths of the law' thing? Is there a will from gpa or did they think that they would just take over the house? By letting the girls go there, they were reminding MP that it was their trailer and not his? I hope it isn't a case of wanting a trailer so they wouldn't have to pay rent, other than lot rent.

Do we know how long Aliahna's family was in the trailer park? Perhaps they got an organization or agency to rent the other trailer for them as a 'family hardship' case.

Sorry I am just responding to this. Yes, they said she took it down with her husband. Now, I don't know how they would know for sure. But several friends said it has been taken down and are upset because they left stuff there.

Incredible.

Is it possible that they are STILL spreading out into the extra space the g'pa's trailer gave them? I would have expected it to be sealed off.

Incredible.

Is it possible that they are STILL spreading out into the extra space the g'pa's trailer gave them? I would have expected it to be sealed off.

Not sure what the reason is. Some are saying it's because it upset her (TS) too much to see Ali's stuff and the memorial. I am trying to get one of my friends to drive by and take a picture to prove to me that the memorial was removed. I wonder if it rained or snowed up there and maybe that is why it was removed. IDK. Everyting about the actions of those involved in this have me scratching my head.

I can't believe this is the only child he has murdered. I hope they are looking at all the missing children in the areas he has lived. Maybe he will tell the authorities where to find other bodies :( This is so terribly horrific.

I think Billie Dunn has her beat so far because we KNOW that Billie was into horror as erotica, did illegal drugs, neglected her children, and put her worthless boy toy ahead of her own children.

But we don't know everything there is to know yet in this case. :(

They still expect to file formal charges tomorrow. He doesn't have to go to court but the charges are going to be filed tomorrow.
"Michael Plumadore, 39, is expected to remain in his jail cell when the formal charges are filed, said Danielle Edenfield, the Allen County prosecutor's office chief investigator. A warrant listing the charges will be read to him, she said."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/formal-charges-expected-filed-man-15256137#.Tvzt0lbZWSo

I wonder if this is due to death threats by the public.

In looking at the Allen County Sheriff's activity log last night, I noticed a 911 call hang-up and a report of telephone threats being received at residences in Pedo Park, possibly TS's or MP's (they don't list the whole address in the log.)

Thread is going offtopic enough that a mod might come by and either remove posts or close the thread down. Just a heads up. I'm not a mod and I don't want to be one. But the first post says Mom is a victim and we are getting off the topic of Aliahna's murder by discussing Mom's actions after....Not chastising anyone just redirecting :D So please don't get mad!

I would think the "environment" OF RSO's in the are is significant risk.

This woman states she is too "ill" to take care of her kids, she says she is paralyzaed.

How she gonna take care of them from a wheelchair, she said she couldn't take care of them while she had the flu but there is proof of how she was spending her time. Playing games online and God only knows what her computer would show if the LE ever got a chance to look at it. IMHO she probably was doing more than gaming.

I used to play MW heavily and if you wanted to have more than "game" time it was easy, open up your chat, the peope who "play" like to do more than play games if you are open to it.

Being low income and therefore residing in a low income and RSO infested area is not imminent risk of harm. Not even close.

The same with being paralyzed. They do not remove kids from a home because the mother is disabled, especially when there is another parent in the home.

Hey, don't get me wrong, don't think I'm advocating for the mother, or that I think she should have the right to care for minor children, because I'm not and I don't. I'm just pointing out that there are standards to be met, and they might not be met here. I don't want her to retain custody of the kids, there were rumors that they had been removed, and honestly, I hope it's true.

Plumadore's court appearance delayed

Allen County Prosecutor's Office said formal charges will still be filed Friday.

Jeremy Tinkle with the Allen County Sheriff’s Department said Plumadore will not be set free.

The county has 72 hours to file formal charges. When they are filed Friday, a warrant will be sent to the jail and read to Plumadore, where he will continue to be detained.

Plumadore is expected to be in court by Wednesday at the latest.

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/local/plumadores-initial-hearing-delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member