GUILTY IN - Alissa Guernsey, 16 mos, beaten to death, LaGrange, 28 March 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, she is walking around free.
She had connections and got off easy...
She spent less time incarcerated than she spent torturing Alissa.
77 days in jail... 100+ days of torture. :furious:

I was signature number 65,933.

Thank you!!! :seeya:

alissa4.jpg

I told my Pediatrician about Alissa during an appointment and gave him the link.
He called me later very emotional...
My Pediatrician cannot understand how this doctor let this go.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...908.1073741827.349487388442918&type=1&theater

He has kids that are just bruised... but he said that with a baby that young it's pretty simple.
If you have a child that young it's much easier to keep them safe.
It's also much easier to differentiate between abuse and accident prone at that age.

For example, at Alissa's age my daughter had seizures and was very accident prone.
She had a helmet to protect her from seizures... and wasn't allowed to do stairs.
She spent more time in her playpen than I would have liked until her seizures were controlled.
But... she had much fewer bruises and our Pediatrician knew that we were trying to protect her.

He said that he has had to report a case similar to Alissa's before and it was easy to tell it was abuse.
He believes that the Pediatrician should lose the right to practice medicine. :twocents:

MsFacetious is the FB still running? Pressed the link in your post - Just got a message it wasn't available. Just checking.

When Christy's sentence was modified:

"At the time of this offense, the Defendant had opened her home and was being a good samaritan
to a family member in a time of need when the tragic even occurred.

There is nothing that can be done to bring back the life of the dependent child victim.
There is little added value in penalizing Christy Shaffer or her family further

by continuing the period of incarceration.

To ensure that the pain and suffering to this family and all others involved moves to a close,
and in the interest of justice, the prior sentence should be modified.

The defendant should be released from custody."
~ Judge J. Scott VanDerbeck

upeu.jpg

There are NO WORDS for how angry this JUDGE makes me.
Christy didn't snap ONCE and kill Alissa.
She TORTURED her repeatedly for 109 days before she finally died.
She beat her, burned her, ripped out her hair, bashed her head into walls and broke her arm.

3c3i.jpg

By this judges logic we have no need for a justice system at all.
Putting people in prison won't bring back their victims... why do we BOTHER at all?!
What about ALISSA'S pain and suffering?!??!?!

zoun.jpg

The Alissa Guernsey Story / Warning: 4:48 - 5:13
There ARE autopsy pictures, the same as the ones posted on facebook... at 4:48-5:13.
However, this is a VERY comprehensive timeline video.
I haven't 100% verified everything in it and a couple things appear to be missing...
(like the final beating) but it's pretty accurate from what I can see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzsMnIAoViE"]The Alissa Guernsey Story / Warning: 4:48 - 5:13 - YouTube

This little angels face in the photo with a bruise.. she looks so lonely and empty , i will never in my lifetime understand how anyone could do anything other than to love a child...

Hope ur at peace with ur daddy little girl

Those autopsy pictures are heartbreaking. How can anyone look at those and think 77 days is a sufficient punishment?! WTF is wrong with the so called justice system?! Makes me sick!

This little angels face in the photo with a bruise.. she looks so lonely and empty , i will never in my lifetime understand how anyone could do anything other than to love a child...

Hope ur at peace with ur daddy little girl

That photo, the one where she is sitting in her chair and looking into the camera has been on my mind since I saw it. I have never had a photo move me so much. Yesterday, I wrote a song for Alissa because of it. When the photo comes up I cant help but see how deep the pain of life is for her - its captured in her eyes - she is old beyond her years - they say so much.

I think her daddy is looking after her too mrsward.

God have mercy. Who could do that to an innocent baby!! Monster! I hope she will be haunted every day of her pathetic excuse for a life. Then on judgment day may she face an eternal punishment far worse than any earthly punishment. Rest in peace baby Alissa, I hope and pray you are playing with the Angels and all the other poor children who suffered the same fate.
You have to have a soul & conscience for that. Not in evidence here. Why are they still alive? And this sentence? Judge? This is a judge? Children have no vote, do they?

563994_458185837573072_665541373_n.jpg

You have to get her face out into the public so people can understand what we are dealing with here.

bumpity....just so everyone has a sense of who is responsible for the brutal death of this child.

Backtracking a little here-this case seems tailor made for Dateline or 48 hours.

Has anyone ever approached them?

I do not know, but it can't hurt to to do it again.
Unfortunately a lot of times they don't do stories on cases without family to interview.
I'm not sure if Alissa has any family that would do an interview... and I don't know if any LE would either. :banghead:

Alissa's mother has officially joined the fight to get her Justice! :woohoo:

https://www.facebook.com/BabyAlissaCriesForJustice.org

This is a long video... the graphic pictures don't start until the 8 minute mark.
They end at 8:40.
Please note that when I insert a youtube link Websleuths decides whether to post the link or the video.
I have no control over that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgum_cJeRkk

Something you will miss if you don't watch that far...
Narcan was given as an antidote to the Hydrocodone.

However, there were NO TRACES of Hydrocodone in Alissa's system.
Which means she was NEVER given any. :tears:
That means that instead of drugging her to keep her quiet... she was beaten into silence. :please:

Alissa's mother has officially joined the fight to get her Justice! :woohoo:

https://www.facebook.com/BabyAlissaCriesForJustice.org

This is a long video... the graphic pictures don't start until the 8 minute mark.
They end at 8:40.
Please note that when I insert a youtube link Websleuths decides whether to post the link or the video.
I have no control over that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgum_cJeRkk

Something you will miss if you don't watch that far...
Narcan was given as an antidote to the Hydrocodone.

However, there were NO TRACES of Hydrocodone in Alissa's system.
Which means she was NEVER given any. :tears:
That means that instead of drugging her to keep her quiet... she was beaten into silence. :please:

What a strong and brave mother she is!!
...and I see she has 100,000+ warriors for Justice behind her.

-------
Was Alissa given Narcan because they thought she had been overdosed on Hydrocodone?
Naloxone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Poor baby had no pain relief :( - just pain :(

I watched the video - a beautiful tribute to Alissa's life and a loud cry for Justice! Thank-you for posting the link.
Justice for Alissa!

I believe they were trying to cover all their bases, yes.
Since she was prescribed Hydrocodone... and it was refilled early... they wanted to make sure that wasn't it.

I was holding onto the hope that her last few days were spent drugged and not in pain.
Instead, this only adds to the suffering. She didn't even have any pain relief while being murdered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back