IN - Allegations of child abuse at Hephzibah House, Winona Lake, 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JMO

Re BBM
Notice where it was sent and remember my other post about how these religous based organizations may donate large sums to local LE and other places to expect protection.

This does not surprise me for that reason. I really feel the financial donations both from and to the religious based organization may uncover illegal methods. And if that can be proven that may be the ticket.

Does anyone have any ideas how to track something like this down?

What I find most disheartening is that these institutional abusers will likely never see a day in jail. If they comply with reforms and oversite, (if we get those), These abusive schools will be allowed to carry on. Like they just get to go, "oopps, sorry about all that child abuse, we won't starve or beat our students from now on". And they're good to go! And there are So. Many. of these Hell holes... Unreal.

Unless charges are filed against HH. by someone not passed the statute of limitations, I don't know what can really be done. ?

I found some YouTube videos made by a young woman who was in HH for four or five yrs. She left in 2009.

She has a few videos that talk about the abuse at HH and (she also has a friend, also a HH survivor, who talks about the forced vaginal exam she was subjected to, at twelve years old.)

I'll post up the first video, where she talks about all the girls being taught that they are *advertiser censored* and the one where she and her friend describe some of the abusive treatment.

Clearly they are novice, and HH was a very confusing experience, so the material is primitive, unscripted and it made feel so bad for them watching them try to come to terms with what was done to them and ...why.

She has other videos about the food, and forced hydration ect... that can be found on her channel.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q6AGggLdIrQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=673s&v=E63ctgdY-7I

This brave young woman is working closely with me. She was actually at Hephzibah House while we had some momentum behind us and quite a bit of scrutiny on Hephzibah House. She believes now that that media attention and LE scrutiny is probably why treatment seemed less harsh while she was there. We have not heard from one former student since 2009 so I guess we are supposed to assume that everything is rainbows and lollipops in Williams little private basement prison. I don't think that is wise given his proven track record of egregious violations of human rights and history of child abuse. As far as I am concerned if Mother Teresa herself had 13 unnamed children locked in her basement we should be sounding an alarm and trying to rescue those kids. Ron Willaims is not mother Teresa

I think I speak for most of Ron Williams victims when I say that as gratifying as it might be to imagine him in jail. We all just want to make him stop. 40 years of broken women limping out of that place permanently scarred by this monster. It needs to stop.

No matter if things have changed, the abuse was way beyond anythung that should be overlooked. He should not have anything to do with this place, nor should the name continue. It has to be closed, and he/they need to face the consequences.

Does anyone have any ideas how to track something like this down?

Im afraid that is where it would take some big guns like lawyers and such to be able to make progress on researching the financials. They may know how to legally request the right kinds of documents through the FOI act. The problem is getting one of them to help pro bono.

Im afraid that is where it would take some big guns like lawyers and such to be able to make progress on researching the financials. They may know how to legally request the right kinds of documents through the FOI act. The problem is getting one of them to help pro bono.
I was worried that might be the case.

This brave young woman is working closely with me. She was actually at Hephzibah House while we had some momentum behind us and quite a bit of scrutiny on Hephzibah House. She believes now that that media attention and LE scrutiny is probably why treatment seemed less harsh while she was there. We have not heard from one former student since 2009 so I guess we are supposed to assume that everything is rainbows and lollipops in Williams little private basement prison. I don't think that is wise given his proven track record of egregious violations of human rights and history of child abuse. As far as I am concerned if Mother Teresa herself had 13 unnamed children locked in her basement we should be sounding an alarm and trying to rescue those kids. Ron Willaims is not mother Teresa

Williams whole philosophy seems to revolve around "breaking the will" through physical punishment. It can be found in his own words, on your site and others, I don't think HH has changed, I think they're just finding new ways to torture these girls, and/or being more covert about the punishments.

These people are clearly disordered. In that first video, she tells of the only TWO times she can recall a real celebrations at HH ( other than birthdays which she said are just weird there)

One when Heath Ledger died. And the other when Micheal Jackson died.

Regardless of one's own personal opinion of these two performers, did anyone you throw a party to celebrate their deaths?

These are some sick people. I don't think they changed, I think they might be lying low, but what happens when they are unable keep their twisted believes repressed? ( perhaps it has already happened. As you say we don't hear these girls currently there). These people clearly revel in human misery, and should not be allowed anywhere near children.

Williams whole philosophy seems to revolve around "breaking the will" through physical punishment. It can be found in his own words, on your site and others, I don't think HH has changed, I think they're just finding new ways to torture these girls, and/or being more covert about the punishments.

These people are clearly disordered. In that first video, she tells of the only TWO times she can recall a real celebrations at HH ( other than birthdays which she said are just weird there)

One when Heath Ledger died. And the other when Micheal Jackson died.

Regardless of one's own personal opinion of these two performers, did anyone you throw a party to celebrate their deaths?

These are some sick people. I don't think they changed, I think they might be lying low, but what happens when they are unable keep their twisted believes repressed? ( perhaps it has already happened. As you say we don't hear these girls currently there). These people clearly revel in human misery, and should not be allowed anywhere near children.

I agree completely.

I've been writing and contacting people/organizations like crazy. So far no good news to report. Thank you to everyone who also wrote letters and made reports. There is power I believe, in multiple contacts.

I've been writing and contacting people/organizations like crazy. So far no good news to report. Thank you to everyone who also wrote letters and made reports. There is power I believe, in multiple contacts.

Dang. I have been hoping for good news. What does it take for anyone to be interested? A death, multiple deaths?

It seems sometimes the big names do not respond. Maybe a lesser kmow person or organization that wants to make a name.

Who could that be? Ashton Kutchner is big in anti human trafficking. Maybe he could point you to a direction. How to get ahold of him? I will look

Peeking in. I hope some of the suggestions will help to get an investigation.

I hear loud and clear what all those who have been abused are saying. The worst aspect is the fear. Fear can do a number on your mind to the point where you will do the bidding of the evil person(s); you are too frightened to refuse. When your entire being is focused solely on mere survival--getting through one day at a time and then doing it all over again tomorrow--you have very little freedom of thought for anything else.

Even after you are physically free of the monsters, they can retain their hold on your psyche.

My heart is actually hurting now as I read through these posts of abuse past and present. I wonder how many of those reported as runaways from their institutional Hell are actually runaways. I cannot help but wonder how many are actually victims of "discipline" gone too far and the runaway report is no more than CYA for the abusers.

IT WILL NOT BE ENOUGH to just shut this place down, or the next place, and the next. These criminals must be charged and imprisoned because if that does not happen they just move on to the next county, or the next state...and do it all over again.

Abuse is never an untimely story. It is always with us, and therefore always relevant.

Keep shouting out loud, survivors! Eventually you will be heard.

I had sent a message to Jessica Christensen from the show Escaping Polygamy awhile back and asked if she could help in any way or give any resources to help the girls of Hephzibah House. I also sent a link to Disgruntled's blog.

She finally messaged me back today and said she doesn't know much about Indiana laws and asked me if the girls could run away. I explained how they are locked in the basement. She hasn't replied to my last message yet, but I am hoping that she will be trying to get some resources together at the very least...

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back