GUILTY IN - Alma Del Real, 22, South Bend, 12 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Very sad this was the outcome. Wished she would be the exception. Thoughts for her family.

:tears:
Rest In Peace, Beautiful One
:floating:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This segment of the embedded video brought me to :tears:

Source names suspect arrested in death of Alma del Real
(snip)
"I want to send out my heartfelt condolences to the family because I know as much of a toll as it took on me and my personal family regarding this case," said Jennifer Gobel with the South Bend Police Department. "I can't imagine what it's done for them. My little girl asks me if I found Alma yet and today I get to go home and say we have."
http://www.wsbt.com/news/local/brea...a-del-real-case/33136392#.VV1chZmksL4.twitter

The men and women of the South Bend PD have, without a doubt, gone to the ends of the earth to #BringAlmaHome!

They've worked quietly, but diligently, to find this perp
7010e4f80191016a05c842d6bd72ff11.jpg

file charges against him, and recover Alma. This will not reduce the pain and anguish of her beloved family and friends, but it will answer many questions that have gone unanswered since she vanished.

I pray with every fiber of my being that they will have the strength to withstand the storm that lies ahead. I am SO grateful that they will be allowed to give her a proper goodbye. Not knowing where she was is a kind of hell that no family deserves to suffer through (as the LaMar family has experienced for over three years now :no: ).

I offer my deepest and sincerest condolences to the Del Real family at this most difficult time. Alma was so heartbreakingly beautiful - inside and out. It almost hurts to look at her photos, and see the warmth of her smile, radiating with such a bright light from within.
b575ae1154aa8b715af636867e821ec4.jpg

I will remember her for the life she lived, for her potential, and for the difference she made in so many people's lives. If this monster did not act alone, then anyone who harmed her must pay. May justice be swift and harsh.

#RIPAlma
#JusticeForAlma
:candle:
Image via
http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/...-publics-help-300022581.html?device=phone&c=y

this was breaking news last night as I was heading to bed :( So sad but happy they have the creep who did this to her :(

I'm so sorry how this ended. Her poor family. So glad an arrest has been made.

Fly with the angels beautiful Alma!

Alma Del Real's family hoped disappearance was 'bad dream,' aunt says - Public Safety - South Bend Tribune
1 hour ago

SOUTH BEND — Even after the search for missing 22-year-old Alma Del Real dragged well past a month, the apparent discovery of her body came as a devastating shock to family and friends who had held onto hope for a different ending, her aunt said.
[...]
"This is a shock. You can't be prepared for that, especially in this type of situation,” Del Real’s aunt, Susana Lagunas, told The Tribune today. "That was the hope, you'll find somebody alive and maybe it was a misunderstanding, maybe it was a bad dream."
Police will have to await dental records to officially confirm if the body is Del Real, but officers were confident in their preliminary identification, Tim Corbett, commander of the St. Joseph County Metro Homicide Unit, said.
[...]
County Prosecutor Ken Cotter said formal charges are expected to be filed in the coming days, though authorities had yet to officially name Cruz as the suspect.
[...]
Lagunas said Cruz was with Del Real the last time anyone saw her alive, and he was the person who was supposed to have dropped her at her home after they left the club together early that morning.
Lagunas said she met Cruz just once and knew little about him. But he and Del Real had been "hanging out" as friends for perhaps a month, and they spent most of the Saturday night together before her disappearance , Lagunas said.
[...]
Corbett would not yet go into detail on how the male suspect was brought in for questioning, but said information gathered from the interview led police to the body in southern Marshall County.
[...]
Lagunas said the family understood the investigation was far from over, asking anyone with more information about Del Real’s disappearance to call police.
058f6e3aac22b95628c77a477324851f.jpg

http://m.southbendtribune.com/news/...9ce-ffc1-11e4-a203-8f234f2a2685.html?mode=jqm
:(

Man Who Helped Search for 22-Year-Old Charged with Her Murder - NBC News.com
4 hours ago
Police in South Bend, Indiana announced late Wednesday they have recovered the body of Alma Del Real, 22, who vanished on April 12, and they have arrested a man who helped in the search efforts for her murder.
c2c68cfe037ab6d69b5d3e05b4d2ffb0.jpg

[...]
Several postings on the 'Help Find Alma DRG' Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/840187479392781/) suggest Cruz was an acquaintance of Del Real and had helped in the various searches for her. Police have not yet confirmed that information.

We will continue to work diligently to hold everyone accountable on this case," Police Chief Ron Teachman of the South Bend Police Department told WNDU.
(http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/...red-the-body-of-Alma-Del-Real--304504951.html)
via:
http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...search-22-year-old-charged-her-murder-n362486
---
This latest turn of events makes my skin crawl. Granted, we've heard of this before (perps inserting themselves into the search efforts), but it doesn't make it any less chilling. My heart goes out to Alma's family. They may have known for quite some time, but had to keep this under wraps, and work with LE (and facebook) in order to help build a case against the monster to murdered their precious, beautiful Angel-on-Earth. :moo:
I know, for a fact, that Alma did NOTHING to deserve this! Her family doesn't deserve this pain, anguish or grief. They shouldn't have to be planning her funeral right now. She was on the precipice of an amazing new chapter of her life. All I can think about are the many things that Alma will never get to experience now: marriage, motherhood, having grandchildren, living a long and fruitful life, and aging as beautifully as she she had as a young woman.
So many things that were ripped away from her, so many unmade memories, robbed from her and her family, at the hands of a :censored: who did not deserve to breathe the same air as us (and especially her!).....

Forgive my long, emotional, and heartfelt post. This case captured my heart from the moment I saw Alma's brilliant, glimmering eyes and beaming smile. The warmth of her heart and soul were apparent in every image, only to be confirmed in the interviews given by her loved ones. My own heart aches for the soul-crushing loss they are experiencing as we speak. The world is a lesser place without her.

So, we are left to fight for justice in her name. It is the very least we can do. And it is my solemn promise to join my fellow WSers to deliver the maximum.

#RIPAlmaDRG

Well, I think in this case the perp had to help search. This isn't a case of a stranger abduction where the abductor comes and signs up to help and no one suspects.

He was the last one seen with her - he had to pretend to help search.

Sad. I think we all knew it wouldn't end well.

Man Who Helped Search for 22-Year-Old Charged with Her Murder - NBC News.com
4 hours ago
Police in South Bend, Indiana announced late Wednesday they have recovered the body of Alma Del Real, 22, who vanished on April 12, and they have arrested a man who helped in the search efforts for her murder.
c2c68cfe037ab6d69b5d3e05b4d2ffb0.jpg

[...]
Several postings on the 'Help Find Alma DRG' Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/840187479392781/) suggest Cruz was an acquaintance of Del Real and had helped in the various searches for her. Police have not yet confirmed that information.

We will continue to work diligently to hold everyone accountable on this case," Police Chief Ron Teachman of the South Bend Police Department told WNDU.
(http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/...red-the-body-of-Alma-Del-Real--304504951.html)
via:
http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...search-22-year-old-charged-her-murder-n362486
---
This latest turn of events makes my skin crawl. Granted, we've heard of this before (perps inserting themselves into the search efforts), but it doesn't make it any less chilling. My heart goes out to Alma's family. They may have known for quite some time, but had to keep this under wraps, and work with LE (and facebook) in order to help build a case against the monster to murdered their precious, beautiful Angel-on-Earth. :moo:
I know, for a fact, that Alma did NOTHING to deserve this! Her family doesn't deserve this pain, anguish or grief. They shouldn't have to be planning her funeral right now. She was on the precipice of an amazing new chapter of her life. All I can think about are the many things that Alma will never get to experience now: marriage, motherhood, having grandchildren, living a long and fruitful life, and aging as beautifully as she she had as a young woman.
So many things that were ripped away from her, so many unmade memories, robbed from her and her family, at the hands of a :censored: who did not deserve to breathe the same air as us (and especially her!).....

Forgive my long, emotional, and heartfelt post. This case captured my heart from the moment I saw Alma's brilliant, glimmering eyes and beaming smile. The warmth of her heart and soul were apparent in every image, only to be confirmed in the interviews given by her loved ones. My own heart aches for the soul-crushing loss they are experiencing as we speak. The world is a lesser place without her.

So, we are left to fight for justice in her name. It is the very least we can do. And it is my solemn promise to join my fellow WSers to deliver the maximum.

#RIPAlmaDRG

You have such an amazing way with expressing how much you care and I for one am thankful I get to experience the sweetness in your heart through your words. Thank you for this post!

As it turns out, I guess he wasn't much of a friend after all. I'm glad they finally nailed him for this.

R.I.P Alma

UPDATE: Body identified as Alma Del Real, suspect in custody
12 minutes ago

South Bend, Ind. A body found in Marshall County on Wednesday has been positively identified as 22-year-old Alma Del Real, according to the St. Joe County Prosecutor's Office.

The cause and manner of death have not yet been determined.

http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/...lma-Del-Real--304504951.html?device=phone&c=y

:(

So sad. She truly is one of the cutest girls I've ever seen.

There is a SB local Fox28 news and video story, 21 May, on Cruz's neighbors reacting to Alberto Cruz being suspect. I can't seem to link it. Google his name, "neighbors" and hers (sadly). Maybe someone can provide link. Thx.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back