GUILTY IN - Alma Del Real, 22, South Bend, 12 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did LE say this on tv? Press? If so, are they referring to gangs? from Mexico...that are in SB..and now back in Mexico? Has the search moved across the border? Why would someone kidnap her? Did she arrive at her house..and was picked up for someone who followed her there? Has plaid shirt red truck guy been named? Very frustrating. Where are videos....

Thank you monkey222. I've been trying to find the link that led me to think that LE said that. The only thing I can say at this time is that I misunderstood the LE statement about difficulties interpreting the language barrier. I apologize if this caused a problem. I certainly didn't mean to start a rumor.

I'm sorry I didn't get back to this page yesterday. What I read was a link from a news report. I'll see if I can find it again and post. Collette, please do not accuse me of falsely posting something. That isn't very nice. Thanks.

I have watched and read every news report. It's not there.

I'm going to respectfully bow out of posting on this thread. I'll be checking in for updates and hope this case will turn out well, with this young lady being found safe. I don't have much hope of that at this time. It reminds me a lot of several other missing cases I've followed and the outcome wasn't good. I hope and pray it will be different for Alma. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.

This...This is what I read and I did totally misunderstand it. My apologies, again.

Kilgore said the Crime Stoppers office is monolingual, but because of Del Real's connections in the Hispanic community contingency plans have been made if a tip comes in from a Spanish-only tipster.

The Crime Stoppers office has the capability to quickly and easily translate tips that are submitted through their web site or Facebook page, Kilgore said.

She also stressed that Crime Stoppers isn't interested in a tipster's immigration status, just the information that could help find Del Real.

"We just want to find her," Kilgore said. "If there's an offender that needs to be found in connection with her disappearance we want that person, too."

http://www.southbendtribune.com/new...cle_bfcc409e-eaaa-11e4-b902-b71044b8ea31.html

This...This is what I read and I did totally misunderstand it. My apologies, again.

Kilgore said the Crime Stoppers office is monolingual, but because of Del Real's connections in the Hispanic community contingency plans have been made if a tip comes in from a Spanish-only tipster.

The Crime Stoppers office has the capability to quickly and easily translate tips that are submitted through their web site or Facebook page, Kilgore said.

She also stressed that Crime Stoppers isn't interested in a tipster's immigration status, just the information that could help find Del Real.

"We just want to find her," Kilgore said. "If there's an offender that needs to be found in connection with her disappearance we want that person, too."

http://www.southbendtribune.com/new...cle_bfcc409e-eaaa-11e4-b902-b71044b8ea31.html
No worries, AG! The first time I read that article my mind went to the same place.

I'm going to respectfully bow out of posting on this thread. I'll be checking in for updates and hope this case will turn out well, with this young lady being found safe. I don't have much hope of that at this time. It reminds me a lot of several other missing cases I've followed and the outcome wasn't good. I hope and pray it will be different for Alma. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.
Hi AnnaGrace, I just started reading this thread. Please don't stop posting. I make mistakes in interpretation also, no big deal!

Hi AnnaGrace, I just started reading this thread. Please don't stop posting. I make mistakes in interpretation also, no big deal!

I've done it too and likely will do it again. And someone on WS will correct me. LOL! That's what happens....carry on.

Checking in this morning and was hoping for new info. I haven't seen any updates about the search. Maybe there'll be an update soon.

Police said she was dropped off at her home on Ewing St. in South Bend on April 12th. She hasn't been seen since.

Gabriella said, “Is she dead? Is she alive? It's just... We're going crazy.”

She said they've been searching the parks every day for her niece.

Maria Del Real said it's a tough week because Alma's mom was denied a Visa to come to the United States from Mexico to help search for her daughter.

http://www.abc57.com/story/28966161/missing-22-year-olds-family-pleads-for-help

CD20Zo4UMAAzXN5.jpg

https://twitter.com/Shaunsm70929688/status/593829084632850432/photo/1

I check online almost every day for updates and find nothing new. I think we have several who have posted on this thread who are local to the area. I'm just wondering if any locals have heard anything to share about the search, new leads, etc.

From your link:
Metro Homicide Commander Tim Corbett confirms South Bend Police were able to gather enough information from a male suspect to locate the body of the South Bend woman.

The suspect is being held on a preliminary charge of murder. His name will not be released until he is officially booked into the St. Joseph County Jail.

Obviously, all evidence points that it is Alma, but the official ID is still pending. So sad.

RIP Alma.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back