GUILTY IN - Alma Del Real, 22, South Bend, 12 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Would think LE has enough to get a warrant to check the car and where the male friend who dropped off lives.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure LE is all over that, and a whole lot of other stuff. Silence means something's going down behind the scenes. JMO.

Cops ain't stupid.

From that recent article The manager of the bar says:
"There was nothing going on that night that would indicate something like this would happen, we didn't know the people that she was hanging out with."

Key words... we didn't know the people she was hanging out with.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure LE is all over that, and a whole lot of other stuff. Silence means something's going down behind the scenes. JMO.

Cops ain't stupid.
Not a question of being stupid, but time is of the essence - surprised that this hasn't been done...

New article from South Bend Tribune with lots of facts.

Joe “Pancho” Gallegos was working security at the door when he saw Del Real walk into Rumba “sometime after 2 (a.m.)” with “four guys — two were Hispanic and two were Caucasian.” Rumba owner Raul Salazar also noticed “two girls” with Del Real’s group.
And there was a fifth male, a young Hispanic man wearing a plaid shirt and jeans captured in three cellphone photos that Gallegos produced. The man is the acquaintance who later told police he dropped Del Real off at her home after partying at Studio Rumba.

Del Real’s friend Dianey Carbajal says she saw Del Real at Studio Rumba, noting that she and the male friend “didn’t seem to be together … He didn’t touch her, they weren’t kissing, or hugging, or nothing, so I think he was just a friend.”

A little after 3 a.m., Salazar says he went outside to the parking lot and spotted Del Real and the male acquaintance leaving the club. She said they got into a red pickup truck with Del Real in the passenger’s seat and the man driving.

http://www.southbendtribune.com/new...cle_ab84ad21-de5d-5275-b3c7-8c512a109293.html

New article from South Bend Tribune with lots of facts.

Joe “Pancho” Gallegos was working security at the door when he saw Del Real walk into Rumba “sometime after 2 (a.m.)” with “four guys — two were Hispanic and two were Caucasian.” Rumba owner Raul Salazar also noticed “two girls” with Del Real’s group.
And there was a fifth male, a young Hispanic man wearing a plaid shirt and jeans captured in three cellphone photos that Gallegos produced. The man is the acquaintance who later told police he dropped Del Real off at her home after partying at Studio Rumba.

Del Real’s friend Dianey Carbajal says she saw Del Real at Studio Rumba, noting that she and the male friend “didn’t seem to be together … He didn’t touch her, they weren’t kissing, or hugging, or nothing, so I think he was just a friend.”

A little after 3 a.m., Salazar says he went outside to the parking lot and spotted Del Real and the male acquaintance leaving the club. She said they got into a red pickup truck with Del Real in the passenger’s seat and the man driving.

http://www.southbendtribune.com/new...cle_ab84ad21-de5d-5275-b3c7-8c512a109293.html

Thanks for posting this. Now we're getting somewhere.

In addition to her full-time job as a teller at Wells Fargo, and selling vacations for an online company, Del Real’s career aspirations lie in makeup — both application as a makeup artist, and selling her line through the company Unique. “Her (sales) kit arrived last Monday,” a day after Del Real went missing.

Two weeks before, Del Real popped into Nick’s Patio for a bite to eat and a quick chat with her old boss, Sam Samolis. “She said she was working at Wells Fargo Monday through Friday,” Samolis recalls, “and I said, ‘Great, do you want to pick up some part-time work here Saturdays and Sundays?’ And she sounded excited, and said ‘Yes.’

“We never saw her after that.”

Alma's aunt, Susana Lagunas, is puzzled by what she feels is a lack of support from Mayor Pete Buttigieg. Lagunas says she and other family members have reached out to the mayor with “phone messages … and emails,” mainly, Lagunas notes, because Buttigieg had previously met Del Real through his appearances at Radio Latino Sabor. But, she says, they have received no response.

The mayor’s spokesperson, Kara Kelly, wrote in an emailed statement: “The mayor’s thoughts and prayers are with the family of Alma Del Real. He appreciates the dedicated efforts of community members and of the professional law enforcement personnel working to resolve this case and every missing persons case that affects residents in our community.”

Hmmmm...Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

yes, FINALLY! Something!

Okay, red pick up truck, 5 guys, 3 girls, witnesses, cell phone photos.

Any security cams along the route home?

Yes there are cams all over those streets around that club. It's a main drag with tons of businesses. That is why I said early on they better check to see where that truck went before they get recorded over.

Alma's aunt, Susana Lagunas, is puzzled by what she feels is a lack of support from Mayor Pete Buttigieg. Lagunas says she and other family members have reached out to the mayor with “phone messages … and emails,” mainly, Lagunas notes, because Buttigieg had previously met Del Real through his appearances at Radio Latino Sabor. But, she says, they have received no response.

The mayor’s spokesperson, Kara Kelly, wrote in an emailed statement: “The mayor’s thoughts and prayers are with the family of Alma Del Real. He appreciates the dedicated efforts of community members and of the professional law enforcement personnel working to resolve this case and every missing persons case that affects residents in our community.”

The Mayor's opponent is trying to make this political. (This coming from a guy who was busted for drunk driving and had a picture of a man molesting a dog on his Facebook page.) The Mayor is a good guy.

The Mayor's opponent is trying to make this political. (This coming from a guy who was busted for drunk driving and had a picture of a man molesting a dog on his Facebook page.) The Mayor is a good guy.

ARE you kidding? This will my first usage of the acronym OMG... what is Mayor Pete Butt*** doing? I'll vote for him two or three times when he comes up for election again. I came from Chicago where the motto was vote early, and vote often.

Ok, so plaid shirt red truck guy is last seen with her. How did the rest of group disperse? One vehicle, two, etc. Direction (s)? Cell phone activities for all? Hope LE can search (with warrants) all phones, vehicles. ..

ARE you kidding? This will my first usage of the acronym OMG... what is Mayor Pete Butt*** doing? I'll vote for him two or three times when he comes up for election again. I came from Chicago where the motto was vote early, and vote often.

I know, right. I saw the Facebook posting myself. His name is Henry Davis Jr. Here is the article from a local news when he filed to run for mayor, check out the comments. http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/Henry-Davis-Jr-enters-South-Bend-mayoral-race--291057681.html

Mayor Pete Buttigieg will get re-elected, I can't imagine anyone voting for Davis.

Davis and crew are having a community political pow wow in South Bend this evening, fwiw

So the last person to be placed and seen with Alma is plaid shirt red truck guy. Is he not looked at as a person to be looked at (yes, semantics)..Perhaps if there is full video tracking RED truck at 3am from Rumba to Alma's then to home sweet home.....uh huh...then there are no leads....

The way she was left off, but not seen to entering her place reminds of Christina Marie Morris's sad plight of being accompanied to the parking garage where her car was parked by someone she met that night, and of him saying he did not walk her all the way to her car....
It's that kind of "distancing", or wiggle room as someone said above that raises suspicion....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Marie-Morris-23-Plano-30-Aug-2014-39-*Arrest*

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back