IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There it is about GMA at the bottom of the article:
"LIVE TUESDAY on Good Morning America: Davey Blackburn will discuss the case with the national ABC News crew. Tune in to RTV6 at 7 a.m. to watch that, with a preview to the Blackburn case on Good Morning Indiana before that at 6 a.m."

I will be parked in front of my TV tomorrow morning. It will be interesting to see if Davey Blackburn is satisfied with the way the investigation is going.

That guy is sagging, for sure...but he looks white to me. Head shaved. That jacket (not hoodie) doesnt look suede. Maybe theres a better pic LE is looking at. And he's talking on his cell phone. Can they not get all the numbers that pinged in that general location during the said time frame?

With all the surveillance cameras that were talked about in that area and even in the home.....that's the pic they are releasing?

I don't know why....but I don't see a kid, either. I see a man at least upper 20s to mid 30s.

This has been bothering me. It was stated that the first home that was robbed (a few doors down or across the fence) was unoccupied and yet it had security cameras that captured the robbery. Please correct me if I am wrong. So - the "out of town" occupants of that home had security cameras, but they did NOT have burglar alarms? Or they neglected to set those alarms. It just seems odd to me that you would have security cameras yet no alarm system. We do not have any kind of alarm system or cameras so I would like to ask. Is it normal to have one without the other? Would these ****s be smart enough to know how to turn off an alarm? If so, what is the point of having them?
I have cameras with no alarm.

I'd say it's an average size guy with an overall slim build who is 20-30

Eh, I took a pic of the pic and blew it up and now it looks like a short 12 year old.

I said it earlier today and i'll say it again. IMO every move/statement LE has made has been a very tactical move.

Sorry Bessie. It won't happen again. Thanks for taking it easy on me.

:seeya: Heads up! New thread coming in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennilynn321