IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I owe you an apology but when you said you didn't want to go too far etc. the only one now who Bessie specifically has said is off limits is Davey so I assumed wrongly I suppose when I thought that is who you were referring to.

Sorry.

I am not ruling out ANYONE. BUT I defer to LE's statement. This does not mean I do not have my own thoughts about who could be involved.

Have they said where that particular frame came from? Did they say he was walking away from the Blackburns or the other residence or advancing into the areas? I didn't see any detailed information given about that photo except it was in the area which would be close to both homes. But I could have missed reading those details though because I had wondered exactly where he was at the time.

IMO

I have not seen anything telling me when exactly that vid was taken.
Before, after, don't know.

I would like to know if they have anything AFTER he left the house.
And where the SUV was at that time

I am surprised how many statements I've seen that haven't mentionrd the death of the unborn baby. That sweet baby deserves to be mourned, too. I hope that the charges are pressed accordingly since this was not a single murder.

<modsnip>
The church they belong to is really totally irrelevant to me personally in this case since LE is looking for the suspect who entered the Blackburn home and murdered Amanda.

I highly doubt he will be a member of their church. He will probably turnout to be a career criminal.

Of course you can have an opinion about this church and I never said you couldn't either.

IMO

I have seen that he was walking away from their house. It is assumed he's headed to meet up with the SUV

Since she died on the 12th; Future witnesses will forget that the crime actually took place on the 9th which will confuse the alibi time for any potential suspect. So people may start to lose memory of when they were last with that person.

So I'm still baffled why LE hasn't released the video footage yet to the public. And I'm not going with the explanation that too many people will call in the wrong guy because of similar build or whatever.

I'm sure Jessica Chambers murder would be solved right now if LE had digital video of the actual perp caught on multiple different cameras and from different angles.

One poster here suggested the perp could be left handed just by seeing a still shot. Now imagine what people from this guys area will notice if the police show the entirr footage with the car and the walking and the atm and everything. Geez. Why are they lagging on this.

Because of the strange and brutal nature of the crime, as well as one baby being spared, it can't be ruled out that it was someone they knew or set up by someone known, informed about or familiar with her. There was no forced entry. She didn't appear to have enemies.

Her beliefs, social life, work life, etc all do play into this. That is what makes up the fabric of her life and who comes in and out of it.

Burglarizing a house two doors down on a culdesac - when neighbors are probably aware that the house occupants are out of town -is pretty brazen without a plan. But it is a convenient way to watch for the husband to leave.

I don't understand what is up with the neighbor that heard gunshots and didn't
@) look out and see a stranger walking away shortly after
B) call the police
C) recall seeing an out of place vehicle earlier
D) something?? Are gunshots common in that neighborhood??

It's all just too methodical to be random - but could have just been one tragic coincidence after another.

I only comment about the church videos when replying to your post because you had mentioned it.

The church they belong to is really totally irrelevant to me personally in this case since LE is looking for the suspect who entered the Blackburn home and murdered Amanda.

I highly doubt he will be a member of their church. He will probably turnout to be a career criminal.

Of course you can have an opinion about this church and I never said you couldn't either.

IMO

Self deletd

I think they are saying that they feel it's plausible that the neighbors who house got robbed had may set this up.

But I doubt they would set this up but leave the cameras running to record the hitman that they hired. Jmo

I don't believe those neighbors set it up. If it was set up someone knew those neighbors would be gone and the house would be an easy target.

I have seen that he was walking away from their house. It is assumed he's headed to meet up with the SUV

and he was suppose to have a cell phone (his? or stolen?) in his right hand, leading many to think he is left handed. Who was he talking or texting to and why? After a woman was murdered wouldn't he just be so shocked that he would run away not talking, waiting for a call? or texting? why would he be even thinking of a phone? Leaving my opinion, that he murdered before? or used to brazenly hurt, kill and use a gun with no conscience? Not afraid of being caught? Felt he belonged on that street?

Because of the strange and brutal nature of the crime, as well as one baby being spared, it can't be ruled out that it was someone they knew or set up by someone known, informed about or familiar with her. There was no forced entry. She didn't appear to have enemies.

Her beliefs, social life, work life, etc all do play into this. That is what makes up the fabric of her life and who comes in and out of it.

Burglarizing a house two doors down on a culdesac - when neighbors are probably aware that the house occupants are out of town -is pretty brazen without a plan. But it is a convenient way to watch for the husband to leave.

I don't understand what is up with the neighbor that heard gunshots and didn't
@) look out and see a stranger walking away shortly after
B) call the police
C) recall seeing an out of place vehicle earlier
D) something?? Are gunshots common in that neighborhood??

It's all just too methodical to be random - but could have just been one tragic coincidence after another.

TC. I agree that the neighbors who witnessed certain things were very gullible to not call the police once seeing suspicious behavior of someone who didn't even live on the cul de sac. A cul-de-sacs is suppose to be way easier to know who doesn't belong.

Agree.

I don't believe those neighbors set it up. If it was set up someone knew those neighbors would be gone and the house would be an easy target.

I also remember from the GMA interview that Davey Blackburn said the neighborhood had just had a bunch of cookouts together. If the homeowner (first burglary) mentioned it at one of those, then *anyone* in the neighborhood could have been aware they would be on vacation.

house burglarized........3 TV and one was 50" flatscreen........ok guys how long would it take for 2 guys to load up the SUV?
5 min? 10 min? think about the SUV drops off someone, he robs house, takes items to the door, SUV come again and they load up..............in front of house..........no dogs bark? houses are close together.............close neighborhood? **** doesn't even wear camo clothes......almost daylight? nothing adds up........

house burglarized........3 TV and one was 50" flatscreen........ok guys how long would it take for 2 guys to load up the SUV?
5 min? 10 min? think about the SUV drops off someone, he robs house, takes items to the door, SUV come again and they load up..............in front of house..........no dogs bark? houses are close together.............close neighborhood? **** doesn't even wear camo clothes......almost daylight? nothing adds up........

Does the house have a garage?
Could they have pulled into the garage to load up the vehicle?

Fox News is about to discuss this case. They said something like 'what police found near the crime scene that could help them find a cold blooded killer'...up next after commercial break.

no break in to either a door was unlocked? Amanda left him in? or did he have a key?

1st house was it broke in to? door? window? the owners were gone. Did **** have a flashlight? Street lights? Lights on in house?

did these 2 houses 'trust' some worker with key?

question why would a thief carry a gun?

Did you happen to read the list of home invasions I posted? Did you read about the elderly couple who were almost killed in Indy this year? Or the hundreds of others that happened in the U. S. this year alone? Burglars/robbers/ home invaders DO carry guns, and they use them often, and senselessly. Also with that list, I pointed out how in many cases the perpetrators used a ruse to gain entry.

I'll post a whole different list later.

Yes, that is all we see.
I haven't heard anything about a witness seeing things being carried from the house.

Where was the SUV at this time?
The SUV left the neighborhood at 6:00 A.M.

Have they said where that particular frame came from? Did they say he was walking away from the Blackburns or the other residence or advancing into the areas? I didn't see any detailed information given about that photo except it was in the area which would be close to both homes. But I could have missed reading those details though because I had wondered exactly where he was at the time.

IMO
He was seen walking away from the Blackburn residence.

The SUV left the neighborhood at 6:00 A.M.

TY Bessie

Does that mean that anything taken from Amanda's house was small, not large electronics?

I wonder if there was supposed to be a call to pick up robber and haul but the fact that he/she shot her changed plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody