IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a criminal throw a handgun into someone's front yard? Whether it is the gun that killed Amanda or not, that is strange, unless the person that had the gun wanted it to be found...
Or unless the person lied about where he found it. It was turned into a fire station seven miles from the home.

"On Saturday, a man, police said, walked into a fire station in Broad Ripple, 7 miles from the Blackburns' home on Sunnyfield Court, and said he found the gun by the couple's house."

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...dgun-not-tied-amanda-blackburn-case/75951782/

The car pictured in surveillance is parked in the driveway of the residence with said surveillance. In fact, the perp is walking in the total opposite direction of both his/her alleged car AND the scene of the brutal slaying of Amanda Blackburn and her unborn child. This begs the question, "why is the alleged suspect walking past his/her vehicle that they parked in the driveway of a residence 8 houses down from the Blackburn's residence?"

We have 5 tvs.

3 can be picked up with one hand, two are not only heavy for two people ( this I know because I helped hang them with my husband and he's very strong ) but to get those two behemoth things down, you need a tall ladder. We had to use two. One on each side. No way one person could do it and certainly not from being on the floor. And once down, it would need dragging outside to steal. Someone could see that and scrape marks would be present.

I just heard on the news nothing was taken but the police may just be saying that. I don't know.

The gun found ? First it was reported, then denied then reported as fact. Another I don't know.

I looked on Amanda's Instagram account. She had a garage full of stuff. Poor thing. We liked the same kind of junk only I gave up mine as I got older. No way anyone could get into the house through that garage. Could be why their vehicles were parked outside. I say this because I have an unnatural obsession with our garage. There's nothing in it except a vehicle yet I keep it locked down. But if I were a criminal, that would be my way of getting in without being seen. For some reason this person felt comfortable being seen on the street and on their stoop. Camera shots prove that. Bold. One would think, even assume, a parked vehicle in the driveway meant someone might be home ? I leave a vehicle parked in the driveway when my husband is away on business trips. I thought anyone seeing that would not target my house. Maybe I've been thinking wrong all these years ?

It didn't dawn on me until this morning that I heard about Amanda's attack before I knew who she was. God as my witness I never put the two together. Most people asking for prayers only use a first name and everyone sends prayers. We were without power yesterday so I didn't look at my list until today. At the time, she was in the hospital. No other names were used. I knew nothing about this crime.

Someone in that group is related to her. <modsnip>

I feel secure knowing the police will solve this horrible crime and the person or persons responsible WILL be found and hopefully harshly punished.

God bless Amanda and her unborn baby. I feel bad I can't remember the name she chose. She and that baby deserved much more than they got.

Or unless the person lied about where he found it. It was turned into a fire station seven miles from the home.

"On Saturday, a man, police said, walked into a fire station in Broad Ripple, 7 miles from the Blackburns' home on Sunnyfield Court, and said he found the gun by the couple's house."

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...dgun-not-tied-amanda-blackburn-case/75951782/

another odd piece of info...........if this person was near the Blackburn house and found a gun, why drive it 7 miles away? Why not call LE and let them pick it up...etc. It could be evidence! Very odd to me.

The car pictured in surveillance is parked in the driveway of the residence with said surveillance. In fact, the perp is walking in the total opposite direction of both his/her alleged car AND the scene of the brutal slaying of Amanda Blackburn and her unborn child. This begs the question, "why is the alleged suspect walking past his/her vehicle that they parked in the driveway of a residence 8 houses down from the Blackburn's residence?"
Who said it is the suspect's vehicle? One article suggests that, and it's very likely an error. LE would have stated the photo was of the suspect AND his vehicle of that were the case.

another odd piece of info...........if this person was near the Blackburn house and found a gun, why drive it 7 miles away? Why not call LE and let them pick it up...etc. It could be evidence! Very odd to me.
Exactly. That's why I question whether it actually was found in a nearby yard.

Who said it is the suspect's vehicle? One article suggests that, and it's very likely an error. LE would have stated the photo was of the suspect AND his vehicle of that were the case.

Agreed. There appears to be an error in reporting that has been left uncorrected.

Both parked to one side of the drive to allow entry , exit to and from Garage.
Maybe they didn;t use garage.
Odd way to park, though, as the front one couldn't leave unless the back one was moved

They probably were expecting guests that day.

They probably were expecting guests that day.
Pretty sure the photo was taken after the murder. In this link LINEVIBE posted, you can see the cleaning service's truck on the left side of the driveway.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...ured-morning-shooting-northwestside/75254320/

"Detectives and a second crime lab team revisited the Blackburn home on Sunnyfield Court on Indianapolis' northwest side Wednesday night after releasing the house Tuesday back to the family.

A local professional commercial cleaning company had already been called in and had left the home by Wednesday afternoon."

http://www.wthr.com/story/30500485/...ails-of-womans-death-in-violent-home-invasion

I seen their friends in pictures. So I don't see how neighbors didn't think that this guy didn't look suspicious.

Anyone know what time county and city schools start around there? My kids start at 7:15 so from 5:30 on there is a LOT of activity around here. Bad time for a robber because so many people are out and about and walking before work, etc.

Pretty sure the photo was taken after the murder. In this link LINEVIBE posted, you can see the cleaning service's truck on the left side of the driveway.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...ured-morning-shooting-northwestside/75254320/

"Detectives and a second crime lab team revisited the Blackburn home on Sunnyfield Court on Indianapolis' northwest side Wednesday night after releasing the house Tuesday back to the family.

A local professional commercial cleaning company had already been called in and had left the home by Wednesday afternoon."

http://www.wthr.com/story/30500485/...ails-of-womans-death-in-violent-home-invasion

So if they have 2 cars then the perp knew that a woman was home. So sad.

Who takes a gun to the fire department. Why not just call LE to pick the gun up.

Why would a criminal throw a handgun into someone's front yard? Whether it is the gun that killed Amanda or not, that is strange, unless the person that had the gun wanted it to be found...

Exactly. Or, why would you pick up a gun and take it all the way to a police station rather than call the police and have them come retrieve it. That way it can be photographed and the area could be searched for more evidence. Just weird.

FOX News:

On "Happening Now" today, attorney and Fox News anchor Gregg Jarrett broke down the case, including questions surrounding Blackburn's husband, pastor Davey Blackburn.

Jarrett emphasized that the pastor is not a person of interest, but must be investigated because in so many cases, husbands and boyfriends are involved when a female is murdered.

The pastor said he left the house at 6am on the morning of the murder to go to the gym, then found his wife when he returned.

Jarrett said another issue is that authorities cannot pin down the exact time that Amanda Blackburn was shot.

Therefore, Jarrett said police can't rule out that Amanda was shot before the pastor left.

-snip

More at link: http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/11/18/should-indiana-pastor-be-cleared-murder-pregnant-wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x