IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a picture on his facebook as a cover photo on sept 14th with him and jalen, with a gun in jalen's waistband.

Yes, that pic on 9/14 is Gordon doing who knows what with his pants and Jalen packing some heat.

Thanks for the clarity. I feel better. I'm on the road and I couldn't keep up. Thanks. And delete if needed.

So it sounds like maybe DextorMorgan's scenario of a initiation killing might be one possibility.

Both Gordon and Watson are older and have a history of burglary.

Tayor has no prior burglary convictions - although it's possible there could be juvenille offenses.

Watson got a murder charge and Gordon did not.

Watson seems to be more of the ringleader type guy with the longer rap sheet as well

Gordon's last conviction 8/2011

If Jalen is indeed the ringleader and saw this as an initiation , makes sense as to why watson and would get murder charge for planning the initiation and saying - hey, we are going to go use this atm card, you do the deed.

Is it possible that Gordon got a plea deal to spill the beans and not get murder ? He might even be able to honestly say he had no idea that was a plan between watson and taylor.

Or is it possible there is a 4th man, this A character who folded and spilled all the beans for a deal and at this point has no charges.

Not at all saying that's what this was, but there are some details here that at least make the scenario plausible in regards to initiation.

Both of them, but Taylor in particular (on the right) just look evil. And the FB photos of Gordon kind of scare the heck out of me. Maybe it's the way he's posing but *shiver*.

I kind of get the vibe from Taylor's photo that he is just young and maybe not as jaded. Which is why I rehashed Dexter's theory on the initiation killing.

Maybe that's just because I've seen so many of watson's pictures and none of taylor's besides this one that I get the "follower" impression from that pic.

Yes, that pic on 9/14 is Gordon doing who knows what with his pants and Jalen packing some heat.

Yep, there he is being "not that kind of a person" and "turning his life around" and stuff. Pretty sure that's exactly what that looks like. :gaah:

But showing the dog photo....awkward! Perhaps there was an underlying reason for showing it. Idk, it's all very strange, everything about this case is strange.

Was the dog in the house when this happened?

Thank you for the updates. Nice job to LE.
((Shudder)) Just awful. Sickening. Turns my stomach.

My uncle was stalked for hours by ****s who followed him home and shot him dead in the driveway of his home. All because he stopped at an ATM. They ran without the $200... The two are serving prison time. One, life w/o/p.
It never goes away. Ever. Senseless, senseless crimes by pure evil. When does it end?

I hope Amanda's family finds true peace and may little Weston always be blessed with family to carry on his mother's memory for him.

Im going to try to say this as delicately and respectfully as possible. Forgive me.

Sperm can live inside a woman's body for up to 5 days. http://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/guide/sperm-and-semen-faq#1. I think as adults, we can all agree it wouldn't be surprising, and likely expected, to find a woman's husband's sperm during a gynecological exam. Even if an assailant's DNA is also found, there is no way to prove which act caused the assault/damage and in this case, no way to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that either act was not consensual. It sickens me just typing that. So even if there is evidence of possible sexual assault, it could have occurred during either act and I don't think a prosecutor could prove which. So even though we all know Amanda didn't consent to anything with any of these three men, I can see why LE could be reluctant to charge them with SA. Just MOO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now that I have seen 'The Beast' my heart just breaks for Amanda and how scared she must have been for her son and baby. RIP Amanda. It's all over now.

So it sounds like maybe DextorMorgan's scenario of a initiation killing might be one possibility.

Both Gordon and Watson are older and have a history of burglary.

Tayor has no prior burglary convictions - although it's possible there could be juvenille offenses.

Watson got a murder charge and Gordon did not.

Watson seems to be more of the ringleader type guy with the longer rap sheet as well

Gordon's last conviction 8/2011

If Jalen is indeed the ringleader and saw this as an initiation , makes sense as to why watson and would get murder charge for planning the initiation and saying - hey, we are going to go use this atm card, you do the deed.

Is it possible that Gordon got a plea deal to spill the beans and not get murder ? He might even be able to honestly say he had no idea that was a plan between watson and taylor.

Or is it possible there is a 4th man, this A character who folded and spilled all the beans for a deal and at this point has no charges.

Not at all saying that's what this was, but there are some details here that at least make the scenario plausible in regards to initiation.

I think it's a 4th man, the guy who lives where the search warrant was issued, who was interviewed in a link Bessie posted earlier. His name is A in the article and JW and DG have a man AB, same first name, as a friend on FB. This man appears in similar style photos with the suspects.

Im going to try to say this as delicately and respectfully as possible. Forgive me.

Sperm can live inside a woman's body for up to 5 days. http://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/guide/sperm-and-semen-faq#1. I think as adults, we can all agree it wouldn't be surprising, and likely expected, to find a woman's husband's sperm during a gynecological exam. Even if an assailant's DNA is also found, there is no way to prove which act caused the assault/damage and in this case, no way to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that either act was not consensual. It sickens me just typing that. So even if there is evidence of possible sexual assault, it could have occurred during either act and I don't think a prosecutor could prove which. So even though we all know Amanda didn't consent to anything with any of these three men, I can see why LE could be reluctant to charge them with SA. Just MOO.

Could also see reason for the family to just not pursue that charge to not have to discuss it and put Davey/family through questioning like that during the trial. If the murder charge is there, it trumps everything else.

I think you may be misunderstanding what "reasonable doubt" means. It doesn't mean "to a scientific certainty". Yes, if you have an imaginative mind and enjoy brain teasers, yes, you could say well it COULD be that the intruders didn't rape her at all - it COULD be that her husband had raped her, and when these three young men broke into her home to kill her and rob her she willingly consented to sex with them.

It's beyond a reasonable doubt, if they prove their DNA was inside her, that she was sexually assaulted and did not consent.

I think it's a 4th man, the guy who lives where the search warrant was issued, who was interviewed in a link Bessie posted earlier. His name is A in the article and JW and DG have a man AB, same first name, as a friend on FB. This man appears in similar style photos with the suspects.

Yep, has distinct name and I found him as well. He's the one saying it was embarrassing. although I rolled my eyes at that.

Could also see reason for the family to just not pursue that charge to not have to discuss it and put Davey/family through questioning like that during the trial. If the murder charge is there, it trumps everything else.

If the DA wants to go for the death penalty then the rape could heavily influence the jury.

Realistically I doubt if they will seriously try for the DP with these perps.

I think they should get the death penalty and Indiana does kill people who are on death row. They need to go.

If the DA wants to go for the death penalty then the rape could heavily influence the jury.

Realistically I doubt if they will try in this case.

I have to believe that the DA is going to be very sensitive to the family. I guess it would depend on how strong the case is, and as was noted, if the family even wants the death penalty.

I would not be surprised in the least if the family doesn't want to have this discussion in a trial, and have to analyze all of that in such detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn