IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellant point. Also, at the first residence they said one person stayed just at the door and did not go in. Has it been made public which one that was?

The fact that her panties are off, shirt pulled up, and she has what appears to be a defensive bullet wound to her left arm seem to point to an attempt at sexual assault being very plausible. Myself, I am not going to put great weight into what the guy who pulled the trigger said about why he did something.

After looking at all the evidence we have so far with bullet wounds, panties off, shirt pulled up etc He simply tried to sexually assault her and then when she defended herself he shot her to try and regain control of the situation. Simple as that imo. Bullet wound in the back from above is likely amanda trying to escape at that point. Head shot is so she couldn't identify him.

I can come up with MANY reasons why he would not be truthful about the way it happened. Question for Jalen Watson, who reportedly saw him pistol whip amanda before leaving to go to the atm. -- did she have her panties on at that point ?

The fact that his assault was not successful, is only reason there isn't evidence of sexual assault. imo

I think he also left her that way for hubby to find to distraught him even more.

He just supposedly saw hubby leave to go work out. Jmo

According to the report Taylor hit her in the mouth with the gun early in the robbery.I'm thinking it"s possible that she she was she was defiant and possibly combative with the losers that broke into her home.

Also this from the report:"They discussed leaving but Taylor then walked to the car and threw a couple of cards in the car,Watson drove to an ATM on Michigan road with Gordon in the car as well."

OK:Taylor walked out to the stolen car and tossed Amanda's credit/debit card to Watson and Gordon.He left Amanda (who supposedly hadn't been shot yet) in the house and walked out to the car ? Why would they give Amanda an opprotunity to call 911 ?

Remember: Police later found her cell phone next to the bed in the master bedroom,the master bedroom was located on the first floor
,her son Wesley was sleeping upstairs.

How the heck would things occur that way,am I missing something here?

This is a damn good question. Is it possible that it's a lie by Jalen ? We have to remember that this narrative is possibly Jalen trying to distance himself from being in the house and how long.

I have a chocolate lab also named Tucker.
When he growls and his hair stands up we take notice. It's always for a very good reason.

I have two very large, black standard poodles...that's right--poodles. One is a solid 80lbs & the really mean female is 65lbs. They are brilliantly smart & fiercely protective of me.
When my pool guy approached the outdoor screen door, my dog leapt through the **top** portion of the door, went through it as the pool guy in shock fell backwards in the pool---which saved him. I had time to grab hold of my dog & put him inside, quietly telling him "good boy".
I know my landscapers think my dogs are crazy too!

P.s. My poodles grew up playing with LE German Shepherds--maybe that accounts for things?

As gross as it is to think about, I suppose it's possible that he was "exposed" in some way and he was concerned for those parts. I would imagine Amanda might have gone after those. That makes more sense to me. Than him sounding like a wimp that a woman would just scratch him- like in the face.

IDK. MOO.

panties off, shirt up. He was attempting imo. I don't see any way around that. He might have been concerned about getting scratched alright, but very plausible he'd like to leave out the part just before that when he was attempting to rape her.

Statistically, would-be rapists are often unable to complete the act. Or even begin it.

This is a damn good question. Is it possible that it's a lie by Jalen ? We have to remember that this narrative is possibly Jalen trying to distance himself from being in the house and how long.
Or was she bound with duct tape at the time? A roll of duct tape was collected as evidence.

I have two very large, black standard poodles...that's right--poodles. One is a solid 80lbs & the really mean female is 65lbs. They are brilliantly smart & fiercely protective of me.
When my pool guy approached the outdoor screen door, my dog leapt through the **top** portion of the door, went throug it as the pool guy in shock fell backwards in the pool---which saved him. I had time to grab hold of my dog & put him inside, quietly telling him "good boy".
I know my landscapers think my dogs are crazy too!

P.s. My poodles grew up playing with LE German Shepherds--maybe that accounts for things?

I have a black standard poodle as well - she is not full blooded and has some German Shepherd in her. She is a great watch dog.

Or was she bound with duct tape at the time? A roll of duct tape was collected as evidence.
Yep, you are right. I remember reading that and they didn't seem to indicate it was used for anything, but makes perfect sense. If that was brought into the house, that kind of changes the story of robbery gone bad, right ?

Or maybe that is standard equipment for robbery in case there are people home.

That could also explain why he left her alone to throw the ATM cards in the car.

I also wonder how he got her underwear off and shirt up without getting scratched. Duct tape could explain that too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is true. But that's alot of cell tower data matching with specific events and locations. When you put it all together, it's very convincing. I personally think it's the strongest evidence we've seen so far.
Yep, it's very telling. Interesting that Taylor's phone doesn't show up until 6:38 A.M., which would have been around the time he called Gordon's phone to "discuss numbers" with Watson. He must have had it shut off until then.

Something came to mind when I was looking over the phone info today. Taylor must have forced AB to give up the Chase PIN number. Either she gave him the wrong one at first, or he couldn't understand her (her mouth was injured). Then between the first ATM and the second, he got it right.

Here's what I pieced together from the phone information. Please tell me if you find any errors.

T-Mobile 317-652-6xxx (Gordon):

4:40 A.M. - E 56th St and I-465 Places a call to a phone number 317-20x-xxxx. San Clemente burglary occurred at 4:36.

6:25 A.M. - 2812 Sunnyfield Ct, during the time of the homicide

6:39 A.M. - 6881 Michigan Rd, area of the failed transaction ATM transaction

6:54 A.M. - 1313 W. 86th St, area of the successful ATM transaction

6:55-7:10 A.M. - Moves back toward Sunnyfield Court, where Gordon and Watson pick up Taylor.

This T-Mobile number made a total of five calls to 317-864-3xxx between 4:40 A.M. and 6:54 A.M.

317-20x-xxxx is a second contact number on file for Gordon.

Verizon 317-864-7xxx (Taylor):

6:38 A.M. to 7:10 A.M. -- 2812 Sunnyfield Ct.

6:39 -- calls Gordon's phone around this time. Gordon and Watson are at the ATM on Michigan Rd. Watson and Taylor discuss numbers, but the ATM transaction is unsuccessful

Taylor's phone only communicates with the T-Mobile number i.e., Gordon's phone.

Sprint 317-600-0xxx (ABu/his gf):

Near E 56th St and I-465 (the area of San Clemente and Brandon Way, i.e. the "cottages") during the burglaries and homicide.

Is this *advertiser censored* that was called five times by Watson and Gordon?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/291143533/Affidavit-of-Probable-Cause-in-Amanda-Blackburn-Case

That could also explain why he left her alone to throw the ATM cards in the car.

I also wonder how he got her underwear off and shirt up without getting scratched. Duct tape could explain that too.

That's possible. She was lying on her side with hands bound. He removes the duct tape to sexually assault her. She swings her arm around to hit him, and he shoots her. The only problem is that there's no mention of pieces of duct tape found. A pair of earphones was recovered from the living room floor, though. Those could be used to tie someone's wrists.

Something still doesn't fit...

Duct tape would explain a lot,sounded good to me at first,but it doesn't make any sense for a rapist (if her arms were secured) to pull the tape off a victim freeing her arms prior to the assault.Not sure if this initial report would have detailed this but there of no mention of tape being found anywhere other than on the roll.

Something came to mind when I was looking over the phone info today. Taylor must have forced AB to give up the Chase PIN number. Either she gave him the wrong one at first, or he couldn't understand her (her mouth was injured). Then between the first ATM and the second, he got it right.

Are you talking about the first unsuccessful attempt for $500 and then the successful withdrawal for $400? If so, I just assumed that either her account didn't have $500 OR she has a limit on her account for less than $500 for withdrawals.

That's possible. She was lying on her side with hands bound. He removes the duct tape to sexually assault her. She swings her arm around to hit him, and he shoots her. The only problem is that there's no mention of pieces of duct tape found. A pair of earphones was recovered from the living room floor, though. Those could be used to tie someone's wrists.

Yeah, I agree, there's a lot of unknowns about the time they were inside the Blackburn home. It's possible when she was hit, she was knocked out for a few minutes, he took the cards outside, came back to undress her and she started to wake up.

The brutality of this crime is heartless and inhumane! Planned and conspiring..no mercy on these cowards......
what I still don't understand is the activity of 3/4 strangers in the cul de sac for how long??? and not a soul called 911? a robbery 2 doors down, gunshots.....strange car coming and going...........houses close together???
I guess everyone minded their business and the neighbors weren't as close as first thought. ??

"while protecting her son"................maybe there was a blood trial going to get phone from upstairs? Did I read that correctly? Maybe she tried to lock a door? but was overpowered to the first floor?? Do we know what room Amanda was found in by husband? Do we know the floor plan of the home? Cape cod with LR, kitchen, dining, bedroom and bath on first floor? 2 or 3 bedrooms? bath? on second? No regular land line? only cellphones?

Are you talking about the first unsuccessful attempt for $500 and then the successful withdrawal for $400? If so, I just assumed that either her account didn't have $500 OR she has a limit on her account for less than $500 for withdrawals.
I know, but why go to a different location? Why not just try for a lower amount? That wouldn't send up any red flags. The fact that Taylor and Watson were on the phone talking about "numbers", and the fact that Chase left a voicemail on AB's phone about suspicious activity on her account, makes me think that they initially had the wrong pin. JMO

I know, but why go to a different location? Why not just try for a lower amount? That wouldn't send up any red flags. The fact that Taylor and Watson were on the phone talking about "numbers", and the fact that Chase left a voicemail on AB's phone about suspicious activity on her account, makes me think that they initially had the wrong pin. JMO

That' what I think...I mentioned last night that the failed transaction happened at 6:36 am. Shots were heard between 6:40 am and 6:45 am by the neighbors. That means he killed her BEFORE the successful transaction at 6:54 am. I still have my opinion that he shot her because he thought she gave them the wrong number.

Someone else mentioned that they thought it was possible, he didn't hear the number correctly because of the hit to the mouth.

I could see someone like this finding out the number didn't work and then threatening Amanda he would kill her if he didn't get the right number. She blurts out the number again and Taylor conveys this to the Watson and Gino. In the meantime, they leave the ATM before they get the correct number. Which is why they go to a different ATM.

I think it is also entirely possible he shot her while on the phone with Watson and Gino, which is why they didn't want to go back to pick up Taylor.

I think he then decided to try to do the SA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay