IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Police still believe Amiah was last seen near Mickley Avenue and Rockville Road on March 9 between 1:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. March 9. "
Crews search 2 locations for missing 8-month-old

Is that new information, or a mistake, or me misremembering? I thought Amiah was last seen by the sitter, at the sitter's house, not at the Mickley/Rockville area. Wasn't it just RL and his vehicle that were spotted at Mickley/Rockville that day?

"Police still believe Amiah was last seen near Mickley Avenue and Rockville Road on March 9 between 1:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. March 9. "

Is that new information, or a mistake, or me misremembering? I thought Amiah was last seen by the sitter, at the sitter's house, not at the Mickley/Rockville area. Wasn't it just RL and his vehicle that were spotted at Mickley/Rockville that day?

Good catch, From Timeline (update in progress):

Saturday, March 9:

Amiah Last Seen:

“But the last time police have confirmed that she was seen alive was at 1:15 p.m. March 9, when Lyons had her in a residence in the 200 block of S. Holmes Avenue on the city's west side.”

Source:
Police: Search for missing Indianapolis 8-month-old now classified as homicide investigation

—-

“During a press conference Saturday (March 23, 2019), police say Amiah was last seen with the boyfriend of the baby’s mother, Robert Lyons, around 1:15 p.m. March 9. Lyons is said to have spent the day in the area of Rockville and Mickley. Lyons then returned to the mother’s home at roughly 10 p.m. that night without Amiah.

““If you live in that area I would ask that you try to remember if you saw anything suspicious. If you saw Robert or Amiah, or this truck," IMPD Detective Jean Burkett said.”

Police say Lyons was last seen driving a maroon 1996 Isuzu Rodeo.“

Source:
IMPD announces missing 8-month-old baby now investigated as homicide

—-

“A babysitter and other witnesses saw Lyons leave the house on Holmes Ave. with Amiah at 1:15 p.m. March 9. Police said Lyons stayed on the southwest side until 10 p.m. and returned to Amber Robertson without the baby.”

Source:
Police: Search for missing Indianapolis 8-month-old now classified as homicide investigation“

Last edited:

I think they’ve got some wires crossed.

Amiah was last seen at the sitter’s on South Holmes at 1:15 on the 9th.

I believe police asked the public if anyone had seen Robert, Amiah, or the car in that area during that timeframe to come forward.

ETA: By that area I mean the Mickley/Rockville area.

I think they’ve got some wires crossed.

Amiah was last seen at the sitter’s on South Holmes at 1:15 on the 9th.

I believe police asked the public if anyone had seen Robert, Amiah, or the car in that area during that timeframe to come forward.

Thank you. This case is making me feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

You’re the n good company, I feel like we all need to take some crazy pills!

And @margarita25 you are working yourself to death, you need to drink 25 of those lol

(Dude, I’m dying over here, lost in quotes within a quote within a quot and I keep running out of editing time!! Trying to get these updates on the timeline!! Taking forever grrrr)

Last edited:
You’re the n good company, I feel like we all need to take some crazy pills!

And @margarita25 you are working yourself to death, you need to drink 25 of those lol

ETA: I meant we all feel like we’ve taken crazy pills, and @margarita25 I meant drink 25 margaritas, not crazy pills.

The fact that I botched an ENTIRE POST is proof of how scatterbrained this case makes me feel lol

fwiw
Cz7ZtYc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members