IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, does anyone have information on the stream/creek/river where the items were found? I'm wondering if it's deep. Can you see the bottom if you're standing at the edge? Is it deep enough to swim in? Is the water fast moving or is it fairly still?

I wonder if he was threatening/scaring mom, too, and telling her not to go to the police. Since we know domestic violence is a part of the picture, I could see him potentially being manipulative and threatening her, saying to come talk to him alone and don't call police or else he'd hurt the baby and/or mom. So sad. :( (MOO)
They said he's been taunting her with knowledge of where Amiah was. Not sure if that was on presser or on news report.

My head is spinning with crazy bits of information- mind blown by the pc....the latest ? to float to the top---Why was domestic disturbance on 16 Mar a thing? If everyone close to the case knew status- why was she with RL? She had remnants of a black eye during interview with @scoopJefferson from WTHR

Well, if it's true that her son's baby daddy is the one who actually called the cops after she was being so weird about where Amiah was, maybe a big brawl ensued when RL got mad about that? If you look at the incident report, the son's baby daddy is on it....same day, same location....as well as at least one other person (maybe two? Can't remember). So it seems like all three of them were there.

Maybe it's just me but if I know someone killed my baby I don't care what he does to me.I'm going to the police to make him pay.

It sounds like for awhile, the family (presumably mom and others) thought RL had the baby alive somewhere but just wasn't saying where she was staying at.

"On March 16, IMPD says the baby’s family reported Amiah missing, but did not believe she was in danger."
WATCH: IMPD announces missing 8-month-old baby now investigated as homicide

I just saw Robert Lyons' mugshot. He had scabs or whatever all over his face, doesn't look good.
In my honest opinion, Amber Robertson is not very bright, actually - and I don't say this to be mean - she seems quite on the slow side. Like, she just doesn't get it, like she takes some extra time to understand basic questions, to put the pieces together. The father of her oldest son looks much older than her. She had to be under 18 when she had that baby and he looks wayyyy older than that. What I see is a used and abused girl, who probably knows nothing else than drugs and violence, who was never really the subject of much attention and affection and that desperately seeks that from partners. I believe that she didn't report the baby missing sooner because she was truly afraid for the baby's life and for her life. It seems like he kept feeding her with the "I might just tell you where she is" until the big fight broke out, leaving her with a black eye and resulting on his arrest for domestic violence. To me, that was about Amiah. If Amber was in any way involved in Amiah's disappearance, Robert had already thrown her under the bus for sure. Instead, he sent LE to several places claiming Amiah would be there, safe and sound. Amiah was not at any of those places. I'm also not that surprised that Amber got a lawyer, if Amber was a relative or a friend of mine I would also say "hey, better get a lawyer" because she seems really slow (again, not trying to be mean) and she probably does stuff that could get her in a whole lot of trouble (drugs) really easily. Or I could be just very blind and naive. I just hope the poor baby didn't suffer.

Well, if it's true that her son's baby daddy is the one who actually called the cops after she was being so weird about where Amiah was, maybe a big brawl ensued when RL got mad about that? If you look at the incident report, the son's baby daddy is on it....same day, same location....as well as at least one other person (maybe two? Can't remember). So it seems like all three of them were there.

Yes baby daddy was there per police reports.
I spent half the day looking at the reports and posted my thoughts right in the middle of the announcement of the presser. It's post 971

<modsnipped quoted post>
lyons-robert.jpg

WATCH: IMPD announces missing 8-month-old baby now investigated as homicide

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw Robert Lyons' mugshot. He had scabs or whatever all over his face, doesn't look good.
In my honest opinion, Amber Robertson is not very bright, actually - and I don't say this to be mean - she seems quite on the slow side. Like, she just doesn't get it, like she takes some extra time to understand basic questions, to put the pieces together. The father of her oldest son looks much older than her. She had to be under 18 when she had that baby and he looks wayyyy older than that. What I see is a used and abused girl, who probably knows nothing else than drugs and violence, who was never really the subject of much attention and affection and that desperately seeks that from partners. I believe that she didn't report the baby missing sooner because she was truly afraid for the baby's life and for her life. It seems like he kept feeding her with the "I might just tell you where she is" until the big fight broke out, leaving her with a black eye and resulting on his arrest for domestic violence. To me, that was about Amiah. If Amber was in any way involved in Amiah's disappearance, Robert had already thrown her under the bus for sure. Instead, he sent LE to several places claiming Amiah would be there, safe and sound. Amiah was not at any of those places. I'm also not that surprised that Amber got a lawyer, if Amber was a relative or a friend of mine I would also say "hey, better get a lawyer" because she seems really slow (again, not trying to be mean) and she probably does stuff that could get her in a whole lot of trouble (drugs) really easily. Or I could be just very blind and naive. I just hope the poor baby didn't suffer.

I agree with this entirely. And, I also think she was born into this cycle and did not know any better and that, coupled with her possible developmental disabilities, was a recipe for disaster. <modsnipped> And maybe without a babysitter Amiah was killed out of frustration or something while she was being watched by RL.

Last edited by a moderator:
RL's dad was very aggressive earlier insisting his son did not have a driver licence and blaming AR for harming the baby
Insisting his son doesn't have a driver's license, yet he managed to lose a child and then hit the mom with a car. < which said son spent 3 days in jail for.
Never mind the addl felonies!
Someone needs to pull their head out of the sand!
Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member