IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if it's true that her son's baby daddy is the one who actually called the cops after she was being so weird about where Amiah was, maybe a big brawl ensued when RL got mad about that? If you look at the incident report, the son's baby daddy is on it....same day, same location....as well as at least one other person (maybe two? Can't remember). So it seems like all three of them were there.

I wonder if Amber was so scared to confront him that she brought along her son’s (and Amiah’s) bio dad to have some protection?

No, I wasn't thinking a swim. I just used that as a question to get an idea of the depth and what it might look like in terms of current, size, etc.

I've canoed in it with classmates from my grad school cohort during the spring. It is likely deep with recent flooding at its widest points. I does flow quite rapidly.

Would it be safe to say LE knows where this 1996 maroon Isuzu (in poor condition) is at the moment since they didn’t ask the public to BOLO for it? Hopefully LE already has it for forensics. Was this the same vehicle RL drove into AR?

What I’m hearing is LE is specifically asking for recollections on 9 March between 1:30-8:30 pm at the street names they mentioned.
If it's the same vehicle, I think I did read in the police report that it was impounded. Maybe they found evidence in it. Imo

Oh. my. gosh. I ran an environmental clean-up event today and just got home to all this information.

First, Margarita, you are the bomb. I have never seen a better, more detailed (with MSM annotations for everything!) timeline in my life. And to think you did such an incredible job on the muddiest of all cases! Thank you for the hours and hours of effort that had to have taken.

I just saw Robert Lyons' mugshot. He had scabs or whatever all over his face, doesn't look good.
In my honest opinion, Amber Robertson is not very bright, actually - and I don't say this to be mean - she seems quite on the slow side. Like, she just doesn't get it, like she takes some extra time to understand basic questions, to put the pieces together. The father of her oldest son looks much older than her. She had to be under 18 when she had that baby and he looks wayyyy older than that. What I see is a used and abused girl, who probably knows nothing else than drugs and violence, who was never really the subject of much attention and affection and that desperately seeks that from partners. I believe that she didn't report the baby missing sooner because she was truly afraid for the baby's life and for her life. It seems like he kept feeding her with the "I might just tell you where she is" until the big fight broke out, leaving her with a black eye and resulting on his arrest for domestic violence. To me, that was about Amiah. If Amber was in any way involved in Amiah's disappearance, Robert had already thrown her under the bus for sure. Instead, he sent LE to several places claiming Amiah would be there, safe and sound. Amiah was not at any of those places. I'm also not that surprised that Amber got a lawyer, if Amber was a relative or a friend of mine I would also say "hey, better get a lawyer" because she seems really slow (again, not trying to be mean) and she probably does stuff that could get her in a whole lot of trouble (drugs) really easily. Or I could be just very blind and naive. I just hope the poor baby didn't suffer.

Claudia, I am with you on every single thing you said. You expressed how I feel better than I could. I believe AR was terrified RL would do something to Amiah if she didn't do everything he said. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he somehow snatched Amiah from AR and left with her on 3/9 and continued to say AR would get Amiah back if she did such and such, including having sex with him at Motel 6.

As to where RL is, I am certain LE knows exactly where he is. Although they denied knowing where he is, during the press conference when a reporter asked if people should be looking for him, before the reporter could even get the whole question out, the female detective in charge of the case was assertively shaking her head "no." She knows exactly where RL is, I feel certain. I don't think they've let him out of their sight since he was released on Wednesday. They want the public's help re. sightings of him from 3/9 to 3/16, but I believe that is to shore up their evidence for the murder charge. I was impressed with the IMPD; I appreciated their honesty with the public. I think they know exactly what they are doing.

As for RL, now that he's a POI, I'll be back in a few to share some dirt on him. I've been waiting for this moment.

And lastly, I hope there' a place called heaven, but who knows for sure? I hope there is because Amiah belongs in the arms of a loving God.

Now that there is a $1,000 reward, the police are about to be inundated with tips and likely an avalanche of more false leads. Sadly, it will be so tough and time consuming for them to sift through the BS to find the ones Amiah really needs. Anyone who truly cares has already called in their info. Does anyone else see the benefit of the cash reward at this stage?<modsnipped not victim friendly>

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand how he's a suspect but they're not actively seeking him.

I detected alot of deception on certain answers LT Smith gave to specific questions. Forehead/eyebrows, head bobbing up and down uncomfortably, not looking direct at person asking and just general darting.

At other times he was fine. Very telling to me.

Someone is a suspect and not actively seeking. Sure I believe that :rolleyes:

They want THOSE people responsible. moo

IMO There is no doubt in my mind LE know exactly where RL is (& some other key players just for the sake of the investigation).

If the neighbourhood’s as scary as I am imagining based on local’s descriptions (I don’t doubt ya @ all) RL would be a very unlucky fella to put himself out anywhere after that PC! He just got a great big illuminated bulls eye on his 13 yr old frame courtesy of LE. He’d be better off to just fess up now!

I wonder if RL finally realized Amiah wasn’t his child and that precipitated the big fight. I wonder if that set him off, making it easier for him to dispose of her.

Still wish she was sold to a new Mom. Never thought I’d ever think that about a baby.

I just saw Robert Lyons' mugshot. He had scabs or whatever all over his face, doesn't look good.
In my honest opinion, Amber Robertson is not very bright, actually - and I don't say this to be mean - she seems quite on the slow side. Like, she just doesn't get it, like she takes some extra time to understand basic questions, to put the pieces together. The father of her oldest son looks much older than her. She had to be under 18 when she had that baby and he looks wayyyy older than that. What I see is a used and abused girl, who probably knows nothing else than drugs and violence, who was never really the subject of much attention and affection and that desperately seeks that from partners. I believe that she didn't report the baby missing sooner because she was truly afraid for the baby's life and for her life. It seems like he kept feeding her with the "I might just tell you where she is" until the big fight broke out, leaving her with a black eye and resulting on his arrest for domestic violence. To me, that was about Amiah. If Amber was in any way involved in Amiah's disappearance, Robert had already thrown her under the bus for sure. Instead, he sent LE to several places claiming Amiah would be there, safe and sound. Amiah was not at any of those places. I'm also not that surprised that Amber got a lawyer, if Amber was a relative or a friend of mine I would also say "hey, better get a lawyer" because she seems really slow (again, not trying to be mean) and she probably does stuff that could get her in a whole lot of trouble (drugs) really easily. Or I could be just very blind and naive. I just hope the poor baby didn't suffer.

I have been thinking exactly the same thing!

From the moment I saw Amber I immediately thought that she had cognitive issues. My daughter who is 19 also has cognitive issues (she was adopted from Russia). I didn’t think drugs, because she reminded me of my daughter who comes across simple and blunt and can’t always find the words she’s looking for. (My oldest son was a druggie, and I didn’t think drugs were her primary issue). JMO

I think she’s likely been totally taken advantage of by RL. He has really played mind games and taunted her about her missing daughter. I think possibly other people in her life had to spell out the reality to her...that her baby was truly missing and maybe for good. He probably told her he’d return the baby to him if she met him for some “loving” time at Motel 6. Then things went from bad to worse if that’s possible.

I’m sure she was advised to get an attorney due to her issues especially. She may have memory impairment too like my daughter does which could lead to unintentionally inconsistent statements. I’d have gotten an attorney for my daughter immediately if anything fishy ever happened around her or that affected her. Again, I’m looking through the lens as if she’s got cognitive delays as I think it could explain a lot of her behavior. If she’s involved it’ll be extra horrifying of course.

FWIW little RL looks like a methhead to me!

All JMO.

I detected alot of deception on certain answers LT Smith gave to specific questions. Forehead/eyebrows, head bobbing up and down uncomfortably, not looking direct at person asking and just general darting.

At other times he was fine. Very telling to me.

Someone is a suspect and not actively seeking. Sure I believe that :rolleyes:

They want THOSE people responsible. moo

That's interesting, because I was just listening, and not watching, and I felt the same way with some of his answers, and made a note to go back when I was done typing it all out and just watch him.

I wonder if RL finally realized Amiah wasn’t his child and that precipitated the big fight. I wonder if that set him off, making it easier for him to dispose of her.

Still wish she was sold to a new Mom. Never thought I’d ever think that about a baby.
I think he may have thought he was the father.
In one of the videos that was on heavy.com, that was filmed by the neighbor, they kept referring to him as the father. So apparently others thought so too. Imo

I don't understand how he's a suspect but they're not actively seeking him.

Well, one possibility is that he's being held somewhere on other charges, like parole violation. I know they said they don't know where he's at, but that could be one of those technical truths--"We don't know whether he's in the county jail or has been transferred somewhere else."

Are you allowed to repeat any of the comments? I don't have FB.

No clue what CV is referring to. I see no new comments on anything. Old pics.

ETA: But older comments just speak to what a messed up environment this all is. Can barely make sense of what's being said....I don't speak the language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamzie