IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH?
Did anyone else catch that question. If the mother is fully cooperating,then was answered with she is cooperating?
Why wasn't Amiah reported missing for so long? Seriously.
What kind of mother doesn't report their baby missing STAT?
WTH?

I suspect Amber may have waited on reporting Amiah missing because Amber knew boyfriend had her and was hoping he would return her. It probably became apparent by Saturday that he wasn't going to do that and the police were called. IMO.

Can someone please provide the name of the 1st speaker at this PC? I started watching on FB, but the sound was terrible so I am watching on Youtube and there is no introduction. TY!

This has gotten so confusing. I wonder if the date of the 9th is the last date police can confirm she was seen. They might be at the point of not trusting anything about where Amiah was unless they can corroborate it with photo/video. That would make sense for them asking the public’s help to confirm the timeline from the 9th to the 16th since the family/neighbor/babysitter/ex-boyfriend statements contradict each other.
Sadly, if drugs are involved, I think people may be fudging details that they think are unimportant to cover up their own unrelated misdeeds instead of telling the truth to find Amiah. The police must be frustrated trying to track down all these stories.
MOO.

I just saw Robert Lyons' mugshot. He had scabs or whatever all over his face, doesn't look good.
In my honest opinion, Amber Robertson is not very bright, actually - and I don't say this to be mean - she seems quite on the slow side. Like, she just doesn't get it, like she takes some extra time to understand basic questions, to put the pieces together. The father of her oldest son looks much older than her. She had to be under 18 when she had that baby and he looks wayyyy older than that. What I see is a used and abused girl, who probably knows nothing else than drugs and violence, who was never really the subject of much attention and affection and that desperately seeks that from partners. I believe that she didn't report the baby missing sooner because she was truly afraid for the baby's life and for her life. It seems like he kept feeding her with the "I might just tell you where she is" until the big fight broke out, leaving her with a black eye and resulting on his arrest for domestic violence. To me, that was about Amiah. If Amber was in any way involved in Amiah's disappearance, Robert had already thrown her under the bus for sure. Instead, he sent LE to several places claiming Amiah would be there, safe and sound. Amiah was not at any of those places. I'm also not that surprised that Amber got a lawyer, if Amber was a relative or a friend of mine I would also say "hey, better get a lawyer" because she seems really slow (again, not trying to be mean) and she probably does stuff that could get her in a whole lot of trouble (drugs) really easily. Or I could be just very blind and naive. I just hope the poor baby didn't suffer.
I think you are probably on the right track. She definitely appears to be challenged, perhaps mentally and emotionally. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she suffered abuse from RL, and or others.
The baby's father stated he feared for the children's safety, and suspected that RL might harm them.
Amber's father said he was abusive and aggressive. It turned out their instincts were right.
Apparently there were many incidences at that home that police were called to. Considering all this and the fact that two young children were apparently living in a shed, it's amazing the children were not taken away a long time ago. It's a shame and a tragedy. As the person said at the vigil, society failed this child.
Imo

Out of curiosity, does anyone have information on the stream/creek/river where the items were found? I'm wondering if it's deep. Can you see the bottom if you're standing at the edge? Is it deep enough to swim in? Is the water fast moving or is it fairly still?
I think it's really polluted so you wouldn't want to wade,or swim in it.

Would it be safe to say LE knows where this 1996 maroon Isuzu (in poor condition) is at the moment since they didn’t ask the public to BOLO for it? Hopefully LE already has it for forensics. Was this the same vehicle RL drove into AR?

What I’m hearing is LE is specifically asking for recollections on 9 March between 1:30-8:30 pm at the street names they mentioned.

I suspect Amber may have waited on reporting Amiah missing because Amber knew boyfriend had her and was hoping he would return her. It probably became apparent by Saturday that he wasn't going to do that and the police were called.
Hmmmmmmm. Right. So she just idly waited around not freaking out about someone keeping her daughter from her? Not buying it.
MOO

So where is He? Is he in custody?
No...
Lyons is considered a suspect in Amiah’s disappearance, however detectives are not actively seeking him. Detectives are urging anyone with information on Lyons movements between 03/09/2019 and 03/16/2019, while he was driving a 1996 Maroon Isuzu Rodeo SUV in poor condition, in the area near Mickley avenue and Rockville Rd on March 9th, 2019 between 1:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m., to call the IMPD Homicide Office at 317.327.3475 or report tips anonymously through Crime Stoppers at 317.262.TIPS (8477).

Would it be safe to say LE knows where this 1996 maroon Isuzu (in poor condition) is at the moment since they didn’t ask the public to BOLO for it? Hopefully LE already has it for forensics. Was this the same vehicle RL drove into AR?

What I’m hearing is LE is specifically asking for recollections on 9 March between 1:30-8:30 pm at the street names they mentioned.

Yeah I think you're right.

As a local, I can guarantee you it's not good when they switch the lead detective. I feel they will crack this case in the next 24 hours. I redact my earlier comment. I feel the mother is not responsible for what I feel is the death of this poor baby. I feel RL is. All my opinion based on watching these cases progress in Indy through the years. Bless this poor baby

I know there was some discussion about the photo of Amiah and Amber with what appeared to be the same hotel as the photos the babysitter had stayed in... I'm curious what the timeline there was... if Amiah was last seen on March 9th and at the very least, the babysitter was at that hotel on March ... 10th? Just wondering if that literally was the very last photo ever taken of Amiah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo