IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for the clarification regarding the lack of address. I skimmed back through articles and thought maybe I'd missed it, and with the reporting in this, I trust WS 1000x more than the media.

The reporting has been horrible but this time I don't think it's just overworked journos.

I'm sure the media are just as confused as we are, if not more so. I think they spend a lot of time scouring SM and Reddit and the like and with other cases, I've found that that to just be more confusing and SM on this one? Nothankyouverymuch.

If one clicks through the one picture where there are six of them, I see photographs I have not previously seen and in some of these Amiah does have a bit of weight on her and a hint of cute baby chubbiness.

I was one previously who thought she looked underweight but not all of these do. So in all fairness, I thought I would point that out. She looks older in some as well than she does in some I had seen.

jmo.
It's strange how in most of the pictures her eyes look brown but in the one the media used they are grayish. Maybe they changed color over time.
Amber described them as being green, blue, or hazel. In some pictures it doesn't even look like the same baby. Imo

Was anyone else surprised by how many businesses etc were around the N. Mickley & Rockville intersection mentioned by the detective in the presser? I got the impression it was pretty much just a Food Mart, Laundromat and the Addison Apartments that were the only things there, but if you pull up Google maps and look it actually has QUITE a few places where RL could have been between 1:30-8:30 on the 9th. There's a Sam's Club, a dental office, a Wingate by Wyndham & Microtel (hotels), at least a couple restaurants, a BMV, a funeral home, a storage facility etc.

This is at the Waterfront Hotel
ETA 1st photo in photo gallery. Link is to Fox59 News Story
UPDATE: FBI now assisting IMPD with search for missing 8-month-old girl

Sorry if already answered, still catching up, do we know where the video of this interview was taken?

Was anyone else surprised by how many businesses etc were around the N. Mickley & Rockville intersection mentioned by the detective in the presser? I got the impression it was pretty much just a Food Mart, Laundromat and the Addison Apartments that were the only things there, but if you pull up Google maps and look it actually has QUITE a few places where RL could have been between 1:30-8:30 on the 9th. There's a Sam's Club, a dental office, a Wingate by Wyndham & Microtel (hotels), at least a couple restaurants, a BMV, a funeral home, a storage facility etc.

Likely many dumpsters around there are well.

Now I’m scared she has made it to the incinerator. :(.

Can somebody please post an aerial satellite view of 1017 Hamilton? I’d like to see what’s behind the house. Can we see that via street view?

I don't know how to post a photo but here is a link to the 3D satellite view of that house. It's the one with the gray roof. Looks like some junk and maybe a small shed in the back? According to Google Maps, the Street View photos were taken September 2016. No date on this satellite view.

https://i.gyazo.com/fda20751c86d0787743b5a5faf0021c0.jpg

So your too scared to report your baby missing but not too scared to call police when it involves you personally with the domestic abuse?

It sure looks that way. What an excellent point you make!

It appears the other man, son's dad was present, maybe she was brave because of that? However, I doubt it, he cannot be around all of the time... Maybe someone else called it in...?
Because if it is as it looks, from what we are given to understand, she was too scared to report her baby missing but runs for LE when she herself is in danger...

Trying to stay within TOS here, I am sure there is much we do not know, but those contradictory acts certainly make one wonder...

-
I don't know how to post a photo but here is a link to the 3D satellite view of that house. It's the one with the gray roof. Looks like some junk and maybe a small shed in the back? According to Google Maps, the Street View photos were taken September 2016. No date on this satellite view.

https://i.gyazo.com/fda20751c86d0787743b5a5faf0021c0.jpg

Has this shed been checked?!?! (And the whole property for that matter.)

Why was RL’s car at this location?

Surely LE would’ve checked here...yet no mention on a warrant—-As speculated above, perhaps the media didn’t get wind of it if there was...

Hmmm maybe this goes back to what @book-thinker was told by the detective about the the difficulty of getting probable cause on an abandoned house? Can we confirm this is abandoned? Looking for book thinker’s post.

I reached out Crime Stoppers who referred me to the Homicide Dept. unfortunately it when to voice mail.
I called the non emergency number who referred me to IMPD Missing Person Detectives.

Talked to a Detective in Missing Persons she explained the Indianapolis Missing Person dept. had Amiah Robertson's case just a short amount of time.

Homicide Dept. took over quickly after evidence collected at the scene showed signs of a homicide.
A search dog was brought in after some articles belonging to Amiah had been found near the water. The search dog located a trail of scent only to the water.

The Detective talked about the Mom waiting a week before contacting the police. I believe the police are suspicious of the Mom's behavior.

Lastly, the police needs to show probable cause to enter abandon drug houses. Many of these abandon houses have squatters living in them doing drugs.
Dangerous for volunteers to search abandon houses. She reiterated this message.

I hope this helps.
Sorry it took so long to get this out. Had to attend a long meeting.

Last edited:
Can somebody please post an aerial satellite view of 1017 Hamilton? I’d like to see what’s behind the house. Can we see that via street view?

Here are a few very bad quality ones.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190326-174026.png
    Screenshot_20190326-174026.png
    623.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20190326-174046.png
    Screenshot_20190326-174046.png
    516.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20190326-174112.png
    Screenshot_20190326-174112.png
    440.8 KB · Views: 37
Thank very much everyone for the good team work here.

That shed is freaking me out.

I would hope LE has already searched it. It may have been one of the places RL pointed them to. From today's news article: "“Robert has told family, friends and myself where Amiah should be alive and OK," Burkert said. "All of these locations and homes were checked with full cooperation from residents. Some places she was said to be by Robert do not exist."" (BBM)
Amiah Robertson missing: Police combing through leads, asking for help

Crews search 2 locations for missing 8-month-old

"It is getting harder. The emotional turmoil that me, myself and my family is going through right now is just, it's unbearable," said Amiah's grandfather Charles "Chuck" Robertson.

Police say Lyons is the main suspect in the homicide investigation, which was not a surprise for Amiah's grandfather.

"He took the baby, and when he came back he didn't have the baby with him. So, I knew then that he was the one who had something to do with it the whole time," he said.

BBM: Am I reading too much into this, or does this sound like the grandfather knew Amiah had been missing since the 9th?

Am I misremembering or was he not the one too that said initially they were not worried about her safety...?

Officially feeling discouraged here.
—-

Re: post above of intersection M/R-
Storage facility?

Sigh. She could be anywhere. Like @CSIDreamer said (iirc) she could be counties away with all the time he had that day.

He has had a lot of time even in the days after after March 9, for all we know he could have even moved her.

I would hope LE has already searched it. It may have been one of the places RL pointed them to. From today's news article: "“Robert has told family, friends and myself where Amiah should be alive and OK," Burkert said. "All of these locations and homes were checked with full cooperation from residents. Some places she was said to be by Robert do not exist."" (BBM)
Amiah Robertson missing: Police combing through leads, asking for help
Yes, I read that they searched it early on. There was a video of neighbors describing how LE was taking evidence from the back of the house. I think it was on Heavy.com or something like that. I'm assuming that's allowed. IMO

Yes, I read that they searched it early on. There was a video of neighbors describing how LE was taking evidence from the back of the house. I think it was on Heavy.com or something like that. I'm assuming that's allowed. IMO

Are you thinking of the babysitter's house on Holmes? I recall reading what you described about the babysitter's house, but not the Hamilton house. Did they search that one as well?

I was referencing the Hamilton house, not Holmes. :)

Last edited:
Officially feeling discouraged here.
—-

Re: post above of intersection M/R-
Storage facility?

Sigh. She could be anywhere. Like @CSIDreamer said (iirc) she could be counties away with all the time he had that day.

He has had a lot of time even in the days after after March 9, for all we know he could have even moved her.

In the presser,the detective used the phrase 1:30 until 8:30pm vs between 130 and 8:30
So I got the impression he was in and around that area for 7 hours, not just passing through. Just my personal impression

Edited to add link to presser
15:05 mark

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads