IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't make sense of her. She's either on something (meth and crack are predominant in that area) and a lying murderer, on something and lost track of her baby and one of the criminal people in her life murdered her, or.... no, just those two options on my mind.
Either way, this does not end well for little Amiah
Jmo
It also may be that the mother suffers from some mental challenges.
This may have been a tragic accident and a desperate attempt to cover it up. Imo

This may have been a tragic accident and a desperate attempt to cover it up. Imo
It may have been accidental in the sense that whoever hurt the baby, didn’t mean to go as far as they did.

My thinking is that this was an act of physical abuse that resulted in Amiah’s death.

That sort of thing happens far too often, and when a coverup happens, that’s what usually precedes it.

It is said there is usually a little truth in what people say when they lie. Poor baby may have been given an overdose of Tylenol. JMHO

How true @raja :)

I believe Amiah was dosed just like that matter in Orlando and she died. Supposedly there was a hot date at Motel 6. It's very unsettling how much this case mirrors that case. :mad: I just cannot stand to think of LE not finding Amiah.
MOO

I wish I could paint a pic of the area accurately for the thread. I have spent a lot of time in the area biking, etc. I attend the University shown on the map and live downtown.

It's an urban area. Neither Eagle Creek nor White River are heavily wooded areas. They are within a mile to a couple miles of downtown. It's urban with just a shallow tree line and major roadways within feet in some areas

There aren't wooded areas to search. There are trees but it's not wooded. Any evidence outside of the water would not be hard to uncover.

I just wanted to express to those who don't know the area that neither place is a dense area to search if that makes sense
jmo

Perhaps MsBetsy. You know I always respect your opinion. She does seem confused and anguished in some news coverage here in Indy. I just don't know with this one.

I can't make sense of her. She's either on something (meth and crack are predominant in that area) and a lying murderer, on something and lost track of her baby and one of the criminal people in her life murdered her, or.... no, just those two options on my mind.
Jmo

I remember all the "drama" and what it was like to be 19 and "in love" and I seriously hope she isn't covering up for someone. At times friends and boyfriends WERE your family and were influential on your thoughts and actions -no matter if you came from a stable home or not. Unfortunately, not everyone chooses or is fortunate enough to be surrounded with good "family." JMHOO

We need to know where Amiah is. I'm turning into a grouchy old lady and am getting tired of the crap.

MOO

Does anyone have a timeline for 3/17? That's the day RL was arrested for supposedly hitting Amber with a car. That video was broad daylight, they were casting shadows. I almost wonder if it was his stuff?

It may have been accidental in the sense that whoever hurt the baby, didn’t mean to go as far as they did.

My thinking is that this was an act of physical abuse that resulted in Amiah’s death.

That sort of thing happens far too often, and when a coverup happens, that’s what usually precedes it.
I wholeheartedly agree. I just can't figure out who is covering for or rightfully blaming who.

I am confident the baby is in the neighborhood in close proximity to Holmes or near the river. I don't think they could have thought out a plan in the panic of it all to do otherwise

Jmo
No it doesn’t. She could actually be just as lost as her daughter. I type this in tears....

The area is run down. There's been a lot of attempts to revitalize it, a commission established, etc. But it hasn't worked. As a result there are a lot of abandoned businesses, dumpsters that may or may not be emptied, and abandoned houses and construction. I think those options or the river are more likely than the creek. I may be wrong, but these are all more options much closer to the Holmes address. If it was done in a panic

If she’s in the water, weather conditions and water flow direction/rate, etc will obviously play a role in her location. The collection and analysis of this information could be helpful.

ETA: water temperature will play a role in decomposition factors as well.

Last edited:
I wish I could paint a pic of the area accurately for the thread. I have spent a lot of time in the area biking, etc. I attend the University shown on the map and live downtown.

It's an urban area. Neither Eagle Creek nor White River are heavily wooded areas. They are within a mile to a couple miles of downtown. It's urban with just a shallow tree line and major roadways within feet in some areas

There aren't wooded areas to search. There are trees but it's not wooded. Any evidence outside of the water would not be hard to uncover.

I just wanted to express to those who don't know the area that neither place is a dense area to search if that makes sense
jmo
Thank you. My daughter was hospitalized up in IU hospital and was in IU Methodist ER first. She lived in Columbus,Indiana and we traveled in from out of state. When she recovered, we visited the Zoo, Lucas Stadium, the Convention Center. We did get lost in that area that you describe trying to find the ER. A local told us how to get out of there and told us to just keep on driving until we got to the main road. They told us the police would understand if we went through stop signs to get out of there. lol

Thank you for that video. I wonder how close the Indianapolis police officers were to arriving at either time that RL was removing trash bags.

RL carries a trash bag from some location in back of the babysitter's house to some destination in the alley, which runs along the back of the babysitter's house. Between that time and when he carries more trash bags away with another guy, two Indianapolis police officers show up to the house.

Do you think the police officers were unaware of RL getting rid of something? The video of RL and friend disposing of something was taken on Sunday, 3/17. The search warrant on the property was not executed until Tuesday, 3/19, which is the same day the Silver Alert went out.

I'm wondering if LE found blood or other evidence that Amiah may have been gravely injured in this location on Tuesday, but depending on where the trash bags RL had were taken, they may have missed finding Amiah's body or other critical evidence. Perhaps LE received a tip that RL took the trash bags and disposed of them in the area they've been searching with drones?

(Catching up)

“Her mother Amber Robertson claims to have found items belonging to her 8-month-old baby daughter, and her boyfriend Robert Lyons, near a river. She said she called in a tip to police which led to a search of the area.

Police dispute this report and say the only official information on the case will come from them referring in part to alleged evidence.“

Wow...
My God. What they have to deal with. Their eyeballs must be rolling right out of their heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malik562