IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how is there still a whole baby missing? not to be mean, but i don't perceive these 2 to be any kind of criminal masterminds. how are they covering this up if it was an accident or worse? bizarro land.

WTH? Seriously. No body knows anything,and everybody knows everything.
Glad the FBI is involved, SGT Gillespie seems like he wants to crack skulls,and I can't blame him.
Poor Sweet Amiah.
The neighbors account is the only one I do trust. It would explain why the family changed the time the baby was last seen from Thursday to Saturday.
At first they said they weren't worried that the baby was in danger.
She was described as rushing as if she was anxious and holding the baby out in front of her. That's the way someone holds something they don't want to touch. I have never seen anybody carry a baby like that. I know I never have.
I had asked before if anyone knows if Friday was garbage pick-up and if so, what time? Was it at night?
I'm not very good at finding things like that, but I'm curious if anyone can find out. I wonder if it corresponds with the time Amber was seen rushing out with the baby at 9:00 pm. Imo

The neighbors account is the only one I do trust. It would explain why the family changed the time the baby was last seen from Thursday to Saturday.
She was described as rushing as if she was anxious and holding the baby out in front of her. That's the way someone holds something they don't want to touch. I have never seen anybody carry a baby like that. I know I never have.
I had asked before if anyone knows if Friday was garbage pick-up and if so, what time? Was it at night?
I'm not very good at finding things like that, but I'm curious if anyone can find out. I wonder if it corresponds with the time Amber was seen rushing out with the baby at 9:00 pm. Imo

Only reason I ever carried mine like that was if a diaper had a blow out and we were heading to the bath! Like you said, something you don’t want to touch. This is just so weird...

ITA @MsBetsy .
I believe Amiah was deceased at that time. MOO

You only carry a baby like that when they have a leaky diaper or they’re covered in spit up. And then you’re headed to the sink or bathtub!

It sounds as if the parents were basically homeless. I'm surprised the baby was not removed from their care based on all the calls to that house, and their living conditions. Imo

The more I read, I'm now really concerned for Amiah's big (little) brother along with her.

This situation is so convoluted I don't want to log on one day a couple of days, weeks etc from now with an "Amiah's big (little) brother missing thread. I hope someone is taking good care of him while all this craziness is unfolding. Wonder who had/has custody of those beautiful babies?

I really don't understand, unless there's compelling evidence near the Eagle Creek, (which is a not a small little creek as one would imagine) why the White River area is not being searched more. More than one body has been washed up or discovered there, and it is incredibly close to the Holmes address.

That video is on the facebook page of the news station. I just don't know if I am allowed to post since it is on facebook.

Thank you for that video. I wonder how close the Indianapolis police officers were to arriving at either time that RL was removing trash bags.

RL carries a trash bag from some location in back of the babysitter's house to some destination in the alley, which runs along the back of the babysitter's house. Between that time and when he carries more trash bags away with another guy, two Indianapolis police officers show up to the house.

Do you think the police officers were unaware of RL getting rid of something? The video of RL and friend disposing of something was taken on Sunday, 3/17. The search warrant on the property was not executed until Tuesday, 3/19, which is the same day the Silver Alert went out.

I'm wondering if LE found blood or other evidence that Amiah may have been gravely injured in this location on Tuesday, but depending on where the trash bags RL had were taken, they may have missed finding Amiah's body or other critical evidence. Perhaps LE received a tip that RL took the trash bags and disposed of them in the area they've been searching with drones?

I really don't understand, unless there's compelling evidence near the Eagle Creek, (which is a not a small little creek as one would imagine) why the White River area is not being searched more. More than one body has been washed up or discovered there, and it is incredibly close to the Holmes address.
Yes, it's strange that Amber found items on the shoreline, belonging both to the baby and to her boyfriend, yet the area was searched extensively and still no sign of Amiah. Imo

The only one we know of that has lawyered up is mommy. That says something to me.
I can't make sense of her. She's either on something (meth and crack are predominant in that area) and a lying murderer, on something and lost track of her baby and one of the criminal people in her life murdered her, or.... no, just those two options on my mind.
Either way, this does not end well for little Amiah
Jmo

My apologies if this article has already been posted.

Amiah Robertson Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

(Catching up)

“Her mother Amber Robertson claims to have found items belonging to her 8-month-old baby daughter, and her boyfriend Robert Lyons, near a river. She said she called in a tip to police which led to a search of the area.

Police dispute this report and say the only official information on the case will come from them referring in part to alleged evidence.“

Wow...

Last edited:
Yes, it's strange that Amber found items on the shoreline, belonging both to the baby and to her boyfriend, yet the area was searched extensively and still no sign of Amiah. Imo
It really makes no sense at all. It's a travel to go over to Eagle Creek. The White River is just streets away. I'm wondering if it was an attempt at distracting from the real location. The White River or perhaps a dumpster.

There are lots and lots of dumpsters in the neighborhood surrounding Holmes. Abandoned businesses, current businesses, construction. There are a lot of dumpsters around the Holmes address.

Not ruling the creek out, but from the location of Holmes, a quick disposal would have been the river or a dumpster not the creek. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malik562