IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At 9 months old my eldest was 12lb (tiny girl she’s made up for it now she’s almost 10) my 2nd was 18lb and my youngest was 25lb. All healthy and loved their food but the fact that this little girl was 13lb, was being brought up in questionable circumstances, her mother comments how she hopes she’s not being starved, add that to the fact she’s now missing and a clearer picture starts to emerge. I hope I’m wrong but I feel like Amiah was let down by those closest to her. MOO

“Amber Roberston said she was on a “date” with her “ex-boyfriend” at a Motel 6 but also said the baby was supposed to be dropped off at a babysitters’ house by “an ex-boyfriend” and never arrived. Police have said the stories are not only inconsistent, but slowed down the initial investigation.“

Amiah Robertson Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

This sounds like this could be potentially significant time in the timeline, moo.

What was the time on the neighbor sighting again?

——-

Last edited:
At this point it doesn't mean much. People take trash out to the alley in these neighborhoods frequently. Most of these houses in the area have roach problems and they try not to leave too much trash in the house. I can see why this may be interesting, time will tell.
I think it is significant because he chose to take out the trash through the front gate and walked around to the alley. That's an indication he wanted to deposit it in someone else's trash can and didn't want to be seen coming out the back gate. Most folks with trash cans in the alley walk out their back door and use the gate at the garage.

JMO

“Amber Roberston said she was on a “date” with her “ex-boyfriend” at a Motel 6 but also said the baby was supposed to be dropped off at a babysitters’ house by “an ex-boyfriend” and never arrived. Police have said the stories are not only inconsistent, but slowed down the initial investigation.“

Amiah Robertson Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

This sounds like this could be potentially significant time in the timeline, moo.

What was the time on the neighbor sighting again?
9:00. The same time as the "motel date." Imo

In the initial report the baby is listed as being 13 pounds. Normal weight for a child that age is 17 or 18 pounds, I think. Imo
You're right. My oldest was premature and weighed 13 lbs at 6 months. I wonder when was the last time Amber took the baby in for a well baby check. I also wonder if CPS was involved.

JMO

I’m first time poster, but this case really has tugged on my heart. I’ve read that the mom says the ex-boyfriend was taking the child to the babysitter. I’ve read that the babysitter says the baby never arrived. Is there any information on what the ex boyfriend says? Did he say he took the baby to the babysitter? Did the babysitter know the baby was suppose to be dropped off?

I thought AR and RL were living in a shed like structure off the main house ? Was this already mentioned that they lived in a car? Apologies if I missed info posted on this. I did not know it was a car.

"It's a surveillance video from Sunday morning.

The neighbor that gave it to News 8 says it shows Robert Lyons, Amber Robertson's boyfriend, coming out of the house of Amiah Robertson's babysitters on South Holmes Avenue. Amiah, an 8-month-old girl missing more than a week, is the subject of an Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department missing persons search.

The neighbor who provided the video told News 8 that Lyons, mom Amber and daughter Amiah had been living in a car behind the house. Amiah had just been reported missing the day before this video was taken. Her family said that house is where she was last seen."

Video surfaces from day after 8-month-old girl was reported missing - WISH

I’m first time poster, but this case really has tugged on my heart. I’ve read that the mom says the ex-boyfriend was taking the child to the babysitter. I’ve read that the babysitter says the baby never arrived. Is there any information on what the ex boyfriend says? Did he say he took the baby to the babysitter? Did the babysitter know the baby was suppose to be dropped off?
Welcome, Justjes!

There has been no statement from RL himself, or any babysitter.

Amber claims he had the baby and was supposed to take her to the babysitter, which was the same home Amber herself was living, ( in a shed) where Amber was seen Friday night carrying the baby.
This was supposed to occur on Saturday night. But no-one but Amber had reportedly seen the baby on Saturday night when the hotel date was supposed to have occurred.
There is also no evidence that either one were actually at the motel.
Robby apparently lived with Amber in the shed behind the baby sitters house. Imo

Community members hold vigil for missing 8-month-old Amiah Robertson

“INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Community members on the near west side of Indianapolis gathered Friday for a candle light vigil for missing 8-month-old Amiah Robertson.

The vigil was organized by a group of neighbors who say they have taken it upon themselves to conduct nightly searches for the missing baby.

“We have two separate search teams, day and night we switch off shifts. And we’re going to keep searching until we find this baby,” Timothy Smith said.“

Over a week and I'm still confused. A couple of things that might have become a little clearer:

The original reports had the "family" saying Amiah was last seen on Thursday, and while some early reports had Amber claiming the same, one of the first reports said she saw her last on Friday. If that's the case it makes sense.

Search warrants were executed on 229 S Holmes. No mention of any other home being searched. That implies Amber also lives at that address, as many of you have been stating.

The time the neighbor claims to have seen Amiah (9 pm Friday) makes me think Amber and the boyfriend were at the Motel 6 with Amiah and the boyfriend was to take the baby to the sitter from there. I'm speculating so MOO.

LE continues to focus on Eagle Creek. Again, no mention of searching any nearby houses, only the shoreline. If Amber called the tip in after finding items belonging to Amiah then why all her talk about a house in that area?

And now there's speculation as to who was where on what day as opposed to what has been reported in msm so far. So that's clear as mud.

Hopefully LE will soon fill in the blanks and all will become clear. I fear that it's too late for Amiah. Another innocent paying for the poor choices of the people who are supposed to care for and protect her.

why would these dudes (sorry i can't keep up with all the players) "remove evidence" (in the video) the day AFTER reporting this to the police? when they had days (to take out any evidence) before it was even reported? that makes no sense. and what are the odds that amber would be the one to find the items of the baby near the shoreline? still not sure why in the world they would cancel the silver alert, but this whole situation is more like a coen brothers plot line than real life.

why would these dudes (sorry i can't keep up with all the players) "remove evidence" (in the video) the day AFTER reporting this to the police? when they had days (to take out any evidence) before it was even reported? that makes no sense. and what are the odds that amber would be the one to find the items of the baby near the shoreline? still not sure why in the world they would cancel the silver alert, but this whole situation is more like a coen brothers plot line than real life.
Yes, I think any "evidence" may have actually been removed on Friday night.
The items found near 1907 don't make sense. Why would RL leave items belonging to himself and the baby along the shoreline?
Unless they were left there intentionally. Imo

Checking in from Indianapolis. I've had a crazy week and am not fully into this case yet but I'm seeing someone is posting about going to take pics tomorrow and I don't think that's a good idea in those areas. I myself thought about offering to do so earlier in the week and decided against it. The "East side" location is even worse than the "West side" location. These are the very bad areas riddled with drive by shootings, robberies, home invasions, gangs, drugs. Well known to be very bad places to go. There are memes about not going there, in fact.

I know the desire to be helpful is strong when it is something close to home but I really caution against it. I don't think folks around there would take too kindly to someone taking pictures and scoping out the area. My .02.

- Also like to add that my city is beautiful and isn't all bad, we have very beautiful and safe locations, even farms and corn and cows and horses still in the county. But those areas in and around downtown are off limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper