IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's IP190026839, this one just links Logan Hull as a parent. It seems to be the actual missing persons report that was filed (I think the first thing I shared was just the initial 911 call? Kind of confusing.) Again, phone numbers and license ID numbers edited out by me.

Attachments

• IP190026839.pdf
    631.5 KB · Views: 52
This is the separate police report for the domestic incident involving RL, filed at the same time as the missing persons report. The interesting thing is that if you search for the incident, you can see Logan Hull is identified as connected (seemingly, he's a witness, which would put him at the location at the time the crime was reported? but they don't actually list the names of the witnesses in the report itself--I think their system removes personal information for witnesses even though it is recorded into their system).

Phone numbers and license numbers edited out by me.
These are public records so I believe it's alright to post here? This is the site that shows reports. It doesn't pull the particular over, but has case # search
City of Indianapolis & Marion County Payment Portal

Last edited:
I know Indy.gov redacts personal information on reports if they are witnesses but it seems like Logan Hull is the Person 3 in
IP190026829 (age 28, brown hair), putting him at 229 S. Holmes on 3/16, despite him claiming he was out of town... kind of fishy.

I know Indy.gov redacts personal information on reports if they are witnesses but it seems like Logan Hull is the Person 3 in
IP190026829 (age 28, brown hair), putting him at 229 S. Holmes on 3/16, despite him claiming he was out of town... kind of fishy.
Yes, it will show you if you search at the link I just posted.

Also he posted a "woe is me I'm out of town" post on his FB page. Oops.

Last edited:
Yes, it will show you if you search at the link I just posted.

Also he posted a "woe is me I'm out of town" post on his FB page. Oops.

Are they saying Logan was there or just naming him because he's the father? The lack of information is making this hard to digest.

Also, at one point I remember reading someone somewhere saw Amiah around 4:30 PM on Saturday? That cant be correct. If the neighbors report is correct, the last independently confirmed sighting (that we know of) was that 9 PM Friday night incident with Amber.

Are they saying Logan was there or just naming him because he's the father? The lack of information is making this hard to digest.

Also, at one point I remember reading someone somewhere saw Amiah around 4:30 PM on Saturday? That cant be correct. If the neighbors report is correct, the last independently confirmed sighting (that we know of) was that 9 PM Friday night incident with Amber.

He's only listed as a parent in IP190026839 (the missing persons report), BUT he's considered to be a witness in IP190026829 (the domestic dispute involving RL), which would indicate that he was present at the scene for that.

If the earlier video was taken on 3/17, I dont see how RL can be in it. That missing person report from 3/16 shows him being arrested that afternoon after 2 PM.

Earlier video being people carrying a tote and garbage bags. I didn't see a time stamp on the video though.

Does Amber have a brother? I know in an earlier video a man spoke in it (about parents laughing) - the article states he lives with Amiah's uncle (if I remember correctly). I remember her mentioning family and sisters in early video. I guess it could be a great-uncle of Amiah though.

Eta-article mentioning uncle:

The search continues for Indianapolis baby, Amiah Robertson

Eta- I thought the male in video removing things from house looked fair or brown headed other person looked like Amber to me. Doesn't Amiah's father have dark hair?

All above - IMHOO

Last edited:
Amber does have at least one brother confirmed. Estranged but shows more concern than many- he and his very outspoken roommate have been on a few local news interviews.....the brother is pretty quiet.
The parents laughing- I've been wondering if those were Amber's parents. I don't believe she and any of her he's are supposed to be around each other right now.

I'm not sure if anyone actually saw the baby on Saturday. Amber stated the last time she saw her was Friday night, after earlier saying it was on Thursday, but at that time the family was not concerned.

The father stated he was worried RL might harm the children. Amber stated RL would tell her where the baby was if she was by herself, without the father around. She said she was afraid to meet him alone.

I can't figure out if the parents are lying and deliberately trying to implicate RL or if he is involved with the baby's disappearance.
After all, LE released him. Imo

Edited to correct facts about the motel

Last edited:
Would you guys please watch the video again and let me know what you think? I've watched it over and over. My observations don't line up with the news reporter's narrative.

I do think it was a guy leaving the house alone at around -1.12, presumably RL.

At -.45 seconds or so, to me it looks like a woman leading the two people back into the front gate of the babysitter's house. Doesn't it look like a woman with a blonde ponytail? Is it Amber? Is she being followed by RL? It looks like both are wearing red jackets. While this is happening, the news reporter says, "A few minutes later, Lyons comes back to the house, this time empty-handed and with another man." At -.35, it looks like Lyons is leaving the house, followed by Amber.

Is there an Indianapolis police officer in the background as the two people are leaving the house around -.35?

Whoa. What the heck? What was in those bags,and box they carried out?
Will there be a land fill search now?

Silently following along here.. If this has been asked and answered, please forgive me.. Has LE brought in canines anywhere, like in the shed? In the automobiles? I keep on thinking about Emily G, and Lucas; so many searches way out. And it took soooo long to actually find him. This is such a convoluted case. I'm very confused. I'm wondering what made AR decide to call?

aimeea,

Again, thank you for so much good information. From the document you provided, the 42 year old witness is Jason Pruitt. He lives in Martinsville.

Remember how Steve Jefferson was asking Amber about Martinsville in an early video and we all wondered why? I'm still not sure why. Steve Jefferson probably had these names/reports. I've linked to the Steve Jefferson interview with Amber below. If you go to the link, you'll need to scroll down Steve's page to get to the interview Steve conducted with Amber on March 19 at 11:38am.

At the 6.16 mark of the video, Steve Jefferson asks Amber if RL knows people in Martinsville. Amber says that RL says he doesn't know people there. Steve Jefferson then suggests that Amber send out a message to people in Martinsville, at which point Amber asks that if anyone sees or locates Amiah in Martinsville, to please call 911, Amber, etc.

What is the Martinsville connection? Is Steve Jefferson inferring Jason Pruitt or RL took Amiah or her body to Martinsville?

Steve Jefferson

According to mom, RL left with the baby in tow, headed to the sitter.
Sitter claims he never showed.
RL then ends up arrested for a "domestic" with mom.

No he said she said. FACT
RL was arrested and the baby was "missing" at the time.
This isn't rocket science.
Amber is lucky she is still alive.
IMO
This is My Opinion!

I'm not sure if anyone actually saw the baby on Saturday. That's the day Amber claims RL was supposed to drop the baby off at the baby sitters so they could go on a date at Motel 6 at 9:00 that night.
But obviously she was missing earlier that day at the time of the incident report.
The father stated he was worried RL might harm the children. Amber stated RL would tell her where the baby was if she was by herself, without the father around. She said she was afraid to meet him alone.
I had originally thought the assault occurred at the motel, but apparently they never got there.
I can't figure out if the parents are lying and deliberately trying to implicate RL or if he is involved with the baby's disappearance.
Actually the motel date was on Friday night, sorry.
I just looked back in one of the first articles. So Amber claimed that Friday was the last time she saw the baby, when she went for the date at the motel.
That is also around the same time the neighbor says she saw her carrying the baby in an awkward way out to her car.
Maybe the father was out of town at that point, and didn't return until the next day.
If the neighbors account is accurate, then Ambers story of RL having the baby and never dropping the baby off at the baby sitters is not true, as Amber had the baby herself. Imo

I had originally thought the assault occurred at the motel, but apparently they never got there.

Or could dad be "fired up" over things his daughter told him. Sometimes girls like to inspire devotion and protection from their Dads, and embellish. But then again, as far as RL, he was released from charges not related to Amiah. Could be they're keeping him under surveillance?

Could turn out Dad was right to be worried.

MOO

The closest thing to a story line- now with the help of these reports, Lucyray- Friday night was the Motel 6 date
Saturday is when the domestic disturbance, and missing report for Amiah were called in.
AR has stated in interviews with various reporters that she last saw Amiah on Thurs 14 March
The neighbor across from "babysitter" states she saw AR carrying the baby down the sidewalk on Friday evening.
It's all very convoluted. That's actually putting it mildly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member